Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 537 538 [539] 540 541 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1453036 times)

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Steam Sales
« Reply #8070 on: May 07, 2014, 03:49:37 pm »

Damnit Steam. Stop freezing downloads at X %. Pause, delete, try again? No worky.

n9103

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam
« Reply #8071 on: May 07, 2014, 05:18:01 pm »

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8072 on: May 07, 2014, 08:18:02 pm »

Yeah, I changed to a Canadian server.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8073 on: May 09, 2014, 05:00:31 am »

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition is going for 5€ until May 12th. As far as I can tell it includes all the DLC/expansions.

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8074 on: May 09, 2014, 12:08:36 pm »

Postal 2 Complete for $2.99 until May 17. Apparently the people who Running With Scissors got to code Postal 3 didn't do a very good job and aren't sharing the source code so RWS is focusing on Postal 2. They've added support for Steam workshop, cloud, achievements, and trading cards. They've also added a bunch of stuff from mods.

For those of you who don't know, Postal 2 is a very crude and violent game. There's some satire and commentary in there too, but it's mostly mindless violence, cussing, and pissing. If you want a game where you can set someone on fire then put them out by peeing on them, this is your game. If that offends you then move along, there is nothing in this game for you.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 12:10:27 pm by Leonon »

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8075 on: May 09, 2014, 12:33:47 pm »

If you want a game where you can catch a venereal disease and set people on fire with your pee, including yourself, buy Postal 2.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #8076 on: May 09, 2014, 02:14:16 pm »

So i assume you all noticed that Steam has not posted a spring sale, fare not though cause Humble Store was kind enough to start their own sales too https://www.humblebundle.com/store I don't like posting other websites but usually Humble games are redeemable on steam anyways.
I think we need to either rename this topic or create a new one where we share game deals from ALL sites. :P

Right now, for instance, GamersGate has some good deals again. Here's Reus, 75% off, making it 2,5€. BUY this game. It deserves ALL your love.

Also, nice deal on Blood Bowl Chaos Edition.

Last but not least - Amanita Design weekend. These people make simply wonderful games.

Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #8077 on: May 09, 2014, 02:28:05 pm »

I LOVE Amanita Design. I want to go find them and hug them. Maybe I will... They're only 3 hours away. I'm sure they wouldn't be freaked out by a fan randomly showing up to hug them. 

Right?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8078 on: May 09, 2014, 02:32:15 pm »

They're the ones that made machinarium and botanicula, right? Those were wonderful. Although occasionally confusing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #8079 on: May 09, 2014, 04:13:07 pm »

They're the ones that made machinarium and botanicula, right? Those were wonderful. Although occasionally confusing.
Yes, yes and kinda yes, I guess. Still wonderful. :D
I LOVE Amanita Design. I want to go find them and hug them. Maybe I will... They're only 3 hours away. I'm sure they wouldn't be freaked out by a fan randomly showing up to hug them. 

Right?
Also YES, please go do that and hug them in my name also. And they shouldn't be bothered by random people giving them hugs, afterall this is the price they have to pay for making such beautiful games. :P
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8080 on: May 09, 2014, 08:17:16 pm »

picked up dragon age origins ultimate edition, for old times' sake. Ah, nostalgia.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8081 on: May 09, 2014, 11:12:38 pm »

So i assume you all noticed that Steam has not posted a spring sale, fare not though cause Humble Store was kind enough to start their own sales too https://www.humblebundle.com/store I don't like posting other websites but usually Humble games are redeemable on steam anyways.
I think we need to either rename this topic or create a new one where we share game deals from ALL sites. :P

Right now, for instance, GamersGate has some good deals again. Here's Reus, 75% off, making it 2,5€. BUY this game. It deserves ALL your love.

Also, nice deal on Blood Bowl Chaos Edition.

Last but not least - Amanita Design weekend. These people make simply wonderful games.

You know I'll give it a week and if another sales thread doesn't popup ill go ahead and rename it. THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE.

nyulzsiraf

• Bay Watcher
  • Panic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8082 on: May 10, 2014, 02:16:40 am »

picked up dragon age origins ultimate edition, for old times' sake. Ah, nostalgia.
i am thinking about to pick it

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8083 on: May 10, 2014, 02:54:43 am »

If you want a game where you can catch a venereal disease and set people on fire with your pee, including yourself, buy Postal 2.
You sure know how to market a game. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TripJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8084 on: May 10, 2014, 09:56:53 am »

wat? that game isnt even 5 years old
Pages: 1 ... 537 538 [539] 540 541 ... 1134