Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 73

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A  (Read 49266 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The Q&A
« Reply #465 on: May 25, 2011, 03:53:50 pm »

Anyone feel like sparing with me so we can get my stats up ? Also can I rename my Waraxe Shieldbreaker ?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: May 25, 2011, 03:57:50 pm »

Sorry, gotta smelt. Or mine. And certainly gotta coordinate the mining plans.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: May 25, 2011, 04:03:04 pm »

And I gotta make my lab/work area.

Gotta get those anti-mage arrows somehow..

Oh wait.

Siiiiigh. Someone got themselves hurt..

I'll look after them. I am the closest thing to a doctor here.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 04:28:25 pm by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: May 25, 2011, 04:42:57 pm »

Ow. I do find the +8 stone part amusing, however.

"+8 Stone! Legs crushed!"
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: May 25, 2011, 04:44:55 pm »

Hey Owl if you get the materials could you make a giant 2H sword for me ? ( I want it for wide open areas where I have more room to swing it around, and I will use the axe for smaller spaces )

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: May 25, 2011, 04:47:24 pm »

Sure thing. I doubt we'll have them for a while, since we've only got a few pieces of expendable metal, but once we find some ore or kill some metal-wearing enemies or something I'll get you your sword.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: May 25, 2011, 04:49:14 pm »

Yeah, and I dont mind making it a little better.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: May 25, 2011, 04:52:49 pm »

Also I have an idea if we make a totem we could enchant it to be a sort of watchdog so that if it sees an enemy it alerts us. On another note my characters personality has changed since he became a vampire spawn you may not notice how until we get in a battle.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: May 25, 2011, 11:29:33 pm »

Hmmm... This is what happens when you send an unskilled miner to dig out a hole underground. Oh well, at least I got my shop set up, and I have TOOLS!!! YES!

What should I make first guys? Furniture? Weapons? More tools? An anvil of some kind? Make some requests!

EDIT: And I also like the totem idea. Makes for a good base for putting a trap on, such as a poisoned arrow trap or a exploding trap or something. Especially when you fill a room full of totems and the heroes don't know which are traps and which aren't.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 12:30:21 am by Zako »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: May 26, 2011, 12:59:48 am »

And later on we can enchant the ones that aren't equipped to come to life once the enemies are in the middle of the room a great early warning, and defense system.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: May 26, 2011, 01:40:47 am »

Can I feed from stuff without killing it?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 26, 2011, 05:54:15 am »

What should I make first guys? Furniture? Weapons? More tools? An anvil of some kind? Make some requests!
My vote goes for furniture; a pair of cabinets for the communal room in particular. It might help with some of the abysmal moods we've got going.

I'll also need a stone anvil at some point, and stone crafts could help with morale more, but I don't think either is especially useful right now; I'd rather wait on stone mugs until we've got cabinets to store them in, for instance. I'm fine just standing back and spitting fire at enemies, but some of our squishier, more cowardly members might have use of stone melee weapons. Those of us who already have workshops going might appreciate actual tables for them, also.

Also, comments welcome on my digging plans.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: May 26, 2011, 07:28:38 am »

I reckon one or two of us should explore down the waterfall, or down one of the drainholes. The drider could make some rope, sacks and bags out of his silk and we could go looking for some slaves or something. Plus, we could also make some fire or something for the ones who do require heat or something. It could make for some better cooking as well.

Also, I claim that stone mace. Can the GM make a list of stuff we have as well please?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: May 26, 2011, 07:39:16 am »

Hm.
I'm wondering what my character has found..
And then I'll have to spend time helping others. Also, I want to identify that magewand.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: May 26, 2011, 09:51:46 am »

I wonder how long it would take to enchant all of our weapons with Anti-Mage stuff, and make some of them light on fire.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 73