Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 87980 times)

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #480 on: April 21, 2011, 11:06:39 pm »

I use Grisly repairs on Raarg.
that will take minutes at the minimum i think. are you shure you want to do that?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: April 21, 2011, 11:07:19 pm »

??? The profile says it takes one minute
It's FEF, not FEOF

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: April 21, 2011, 11:09:16 pm »

??? The profile says it takes one minute

Oh ok, my bad. You can do it in a hurry if you like. You take a -5 to skill but you will be done in only 30 seconds. However you only have a 50% chance of suceeding if you hurry it.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 21, 2011, 11:10:59 pm »

I won't take any chances. Can I use the book as an aid to help the process?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: April 21, 2011, 11:27:49 pm »

I won't take any chances. Can I use the book as an aid to help the process?
It would help as a tool to necromancy, but the combat timescale goes by so fast that reading it to get the job done faster is of no use because reading is slow. It would only take longer to complete.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: April 21, 2011, 11:33:33 pm »

Ah I'll take the 50% chance then
It's FEF, not FEOF

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: April 21, 2011, 11:35:20 pm »

Once Furtuka heals me I will charge with my pets screaming " KILL MY CHILDREN KILL !!!!!!!!! "

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: April 21, 2011, 11:37:59 pm »

I will start mental attacks on the nearest meat shield.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: April 22, 2011, 12:55:11 am »

Team Evils: Furtuka runs across the hallway to where Raargh was swept down to. the mud slows his movement but he makes it halfway to Raargh.
Sly peers out from behind his corner to attack with mind leash. He sees the Strongman running toward him along the wall "Me Crush you! CRUSH YOU TO GOO!" Sly meets eyes with him peeking behind his door/shield and begins casting his spell, hopefully it would get off in time before this brute reaches him.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

With the first attack, the rest of team evil waits no longer and attacks.

Shigon exerts some of the last of his strength to toss his imp onto Demon, the Hellwolf. The Hellwolf charges forward into combat. The flaming imp rides atop him hangin onto its fire impervious mane with one hand.

Sprite emerges from his hiding spot and begins casting a spell

Sgeov peeks around his spore tree and shoots some webs. PEW PEW. they miss sadly. due to the distance penalty.

Ixcizak trudges along the mudbank closer to battle so he can mindblast something.

Kriklick waits for an opportunity to attack something more decisevly with his special skills.

Rahal, hides behind his corner, he is already nearly at the brink of collapse. Someone else will have to take the brunt of the enemy attack.

Team Evil: -Previously cast spells go off. A ghostly ancestor guardian rises up behind the barbarian, floating closely above him, armed with spectral sword and shield.

Strongman charges at sly, but Demon, the hellwolf rounds the corner snarling and leaps at the Strongmans face. But the strongman shoves the door right in its face with his tremendous strength. Demon, the hellwolf goes flying backward stunned by the crushing blow to the head area, but it gets back up. The imp meanwhile jumps clear, and grabs onto the door, twirling over it and threatening the Strongmans face with a firey claw.

Ranger, orders his war mastiff to attack! it goes straight for the nearest target, furtuka. The ranger draws a new arrow and repositions himself.

Neanderthal Barbarian Hurls his readied boomerang along the wall, The boomerang flies straight, and crashes into the advancing beetles chitinous carpace. RAAAAAR! The barbarian roars as he swings it, and it nearly causes the beetle to explode in a shower of ichor, beetle bits go flying everywhere. The beetle is mortally wounded, but continues trying to bite something, anything, if only out of reflex.

Wildman fastdraws another jar, "JA-RATE!" The jar is lobbed into Demon, The Hellwolfs square. The stunned hellwolf is drenched in urine, overwhelming its canine senses. Sly is splashed, and is nearly paralysed with embarrasment and confused rage, but he focuses on the task at hand sucessfully and tries not to think about it. The beetles are drenched, so is the ghoul, furtuka, and his animated carpace. Furtuka also manages to resist the thrown body fluids most adverse effects. But anyone splashed is demoralised and takes 17% more damage from a damaged emotional state and psycological well being. The bugs are too stupid to be stunned, but are demoralised nevertheless

The Shaman continues his spellcasting, what will he cast next?

late edit forgot Water elemental and wardog The Water Elemental Hydro-jets the animated carpace (Furtukas pet) and another beetle. The massive waterblast sends the lightwheight hollow carpace flying against the spore tree. There is an audible crack, and it falls into the stream, being washed downstream. The other beetle that is hit, the living one, is hurled back 2 spaces into the river. it floats downstream waving its little legs.

War Mastiff runs around the vines, trying to head furtuka off.

Start Team Evil Turn 9 - Previously cast spells go off. Sly stunns the Strongman with his mindleash. Sprites spell goes off.. The ground immediatly erupts with entangling vines. 5 erupt to grapple the ranger, 3 begin to entangle themselves around him, but The ranger is wise to the ways of nature, or just really fast, because he leaps back over and under them all. The Strongman and the Barbarian have 1 vines sprout from their square, but it whips around without entangling anybody at all.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:31:39 am by Hastur »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: April 22, 2011, 01:07:30 am »

Order imp to ride Demon into battle, leaping off and clinging to his victim on arrival.

Suggest he "be careful."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: April 22, 2011, 01:54:13 am »

Pew pew mind beams pew pew

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 22, 2011, 02:24:34 am »

Drag self towards battle. Must... ignite... enemy...
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: April 22, 2011, 02:56:11 am »

More entangling!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 22, 2011, 03:15:48 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: April 22, 2011, 03:22:19 am »

Pew pew
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 82