Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 87977 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #510 on: April 22, 2011, 05:19:22 pm »

Raargh goes beserk, and tears the beetle killer limb from limb.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: April 22, 2011, 05:21:17 pm »

Furtuka sighs and decides to go and bite whoever it is that's 3 spaces below him
It's FEF, not FEOF

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 22, 2011, 05:22:26 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 22, 2011, 05:48:22 pm »

Why has my position not changed?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 22, 2011, 06:22:35 pm »

I will move back and keep up the mind attack.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 22, 2011, 10:00:50 pm »

Sly moves back, and begins casting mind leash on the barbarian.

Furtuka darts past Rahal and the water elemental as it attacks. with a mighty sigh he attempts to bite the wildman. ROFL CRITICAL HIT MAX DAMAGE the wildmans collarbone snaps and his move and dodge is reduced by 1/2 as he gushes blood.

Raargh sees red and taps into his happy place to go berzerk! he charges the barbarian for killing his beetle as if possesed by a furious deathwish. During Berzerk, he ignores all pain and wounds and gets up to ramming speed to gore the barbarian with his horns. The barbarian sees him coming and grasps Raargh by the horns, parrying the charge but being slammed into the wall for no damage due to his toughness.

Shigon limps forward mightily.

Miran swims upstream as she planned.

Sgeov shoots webs but misses. He steps out from behind his cover to get closer since the coast seems clear.

Illithid slogs through the mud closer to battle. He could mindblast the barbarian, but it would get freindlies too.

Kriklick rubs his eyes but he is still blind.

Rahal Rahal swings his axe overhead, but he hits a stalagtite and misses.

Fire imp gets up and kicks the Strongman in the leg. Strongman is unable to dodge untill he breaks free. He suffers a wound to his leg, luckily for him he is pretty tough and he mostly just burned off unessesary skin.

Demon, the hellwolf Dives past some vines at the barbarians leg, but he dodges nimbly.

Team Heroes - previously cast spells go off. The shaman draws ambient mana from the area to sustain his spells.

The Wildman faces off with furtuka. Still in a martial trance, he fast draws a knife and lunges for him. Furtuka tries t o dodge backwards, but only run into the water elemental. He is stuck by a knife, however the damage a knife can do to the undead is limited. The wildman follows up with a slash, but it misses. "Bring down that bull man! then that wood creature in the back."

Strongman breaks free of his vines and webs easily. They are just no match for his strength. "CRUSH PUNY THING RAAARGH!" He throws the door down at the imp with both hands. The imp dodges gracefully with a barrel roll, but its is no use, when he looks up he did not dodge far enough. His little arms go up and he screams before being flattened by the edge of the door. A puff of smoke and a smell of sulphur is squished out the edges of the door. The strongman steps on the door for good measure and moves on to the next square, where more vines attempt to entangle him but he defends their grapples with his wrestling skill. Fire imp has been struck down. Strongmans ancestor guardian  swings its greatclub at Raarghs ribs, striking him in the back. Bones are heard audibly snapping form the tremendous blow. Raargh manages to stay on his feet but he nearly buckles.

The Barbarian holds onto the minotaurs horns, and kicks him in the groin. It is a brutal kick and even the barbarian feels it. he might've cracked the minotaurs hip even. But the berzerk minotaur is immune to pain. But at this rate he might die on his feet. The barbarian follows up with a knee to the face while he holds on to the horns. breaking his jaw and sending teeth flying and nearly knocking the mionotaur out cold.

The Ranger Fires his arrow at Kri-klick, then moves along the wall. Kri-klick blinded, he is unable to dodge, and is struck dead center in the chest. His frail body is wracked with pain and he collapses on the spot, bleeding profusely.

The water elemental moves its whole body like a wave and buffets Rahal away. it dont hurt much, and Rahal even manages to stand his ground without being knocked back.

The war mastiff turns around and attacks Furtukas leg. He bites and tears off a chunk of furtuka.

Start of turn 11 - previously cast spells go off Sly mind leashes the barbarian, little does he know that this triggers the barbarian inner rage special ability. The barbarian goes batshit crazy and enters a berzerk state. The Sprite cast entangle again, centering so that the strongman and the barbarian and the minotaur are all affected. now there are 8 vines coming out of minotaurs and barbarian square... 3 of them sucessfully grab the barbarian, by both legs and a foot. The minotaur remains ungrappled by vines. The strongman now has 6 vines in his square, 2 vines grapple at him but only one gets through his parrying hands and grabs him by the leg.

..actions?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 22, 2011, 10:05:55 pm »

KILL KILL KILL " Rargh does not fear death puny humans will all die for my pets death !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if I must die to accomplish my goal I will achieve it !!!! "

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 22, 2011, 10:08:02 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 22, 2011, 10:19:24 pm »

Furtuka attempts to bite the wild mans face off and avoid the elemental
It's FEF, not FEOF

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 22, 2011, 10:33:46 pm »

Move two left and Mind Blast the ranger.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 22, 2011, 11:14:36 pm »

Back petal and then start mind lasers.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 22, 2011, 11:43:27 pm »

Limp forward, spit fire at anything in range, bellowing in fury for the death of my imp and likely fatal wounding of the Kenku.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 23, 2011, 12:55:11 am »

I run onto the bridge to start another mind leash.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 23, 2011, 01:07:14 am »

Shouldn't more vines have been springing out continously as well since their continous spells? Just want some clarification.

Anyway, more entangling! Preferably of the Shaman if possible.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 23, 2011, 02:35:30 am »

zap the animated life out of the elemental
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 82