Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 87982 times)

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #465 on: April 21, 2011, 03:56:40 pm »

START OF TURN 5

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ENEMY SPOTTED!
Wildman, a wiry individual covered head to toe in reeds, mud and grime.
St+0
Agil+2
Tough+2
Gear: Glass jars, blowgun, powder, ropereed facemask, fine flint knife, mystery herbs, ghillie suit.

Ranger: A nimble individual covered in black striped warpaint, and followed by his faithful mastiff pet.
Str+2
Agil+2
Gear: Bow obsidian arrows, Wardog, warpaint, 2 obsidian edged clubs, mystery herbs, looted monocle+1

Chanting can be heard from the intruders area. Ranger draws a new arrow, The wildman breaks line of sight and remains silent.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 05:49:33 pm by Hastur »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 21, 2011, 04:17:35 pm »

Shigon growled internally, but merely wore a sneer on the outside. That wretched weedpile must have been the one with the poisoned darts. He was probably too wounded to take him on his own, but he'd still be ready to assist where needed.

Right one.

((I'd recommend keeping your beasts in reserve until we all attack. They're probably not as hardy as we are, and we probably don't want to rush them just yet.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 21, 2011, 04:21:00 pm »

Two too the right. Spam mind leash and or other attacks when I see them.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 21, 2011, 05:49:49 pm »

START OF TURN 6

Ranger knocks an arrow, Splashing sounds can be heard, ...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 05:57:45 pm by Hastur »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 21, 2011, 06:09:46 pm »

> Execute plan.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: April 21, 2011, 06:13:00 pm »

Hold position...
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 21, 2011, 06:18:42 pm »

> Execute plan.

do you mean order everyone to attack? now?

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 21, 2011, 06:41:36 pm »

Gah! So many updates! Well, I guess I move one up unless the plan is being executed. If it is, then I move one up then two to the left and mind blast the Bs and Br.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 21, 2011, 06:57:10 pm »

> Execute plan.

do you mean order everyone to attack? now?

No, I mean, wait for them to be drawn closer.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: April 21, 2011, 07:19:22 pm »

Team Evil turn resolution: Team evil holds position for the heroes to advance forward... The Illithid walks out into the stream and sinks quickly into the watery mud, he fords his way across a bit but is knocked over by the rushing stream of water. His strength is no match for the incoming water, and he is nearly carried away completely, but manages to grab the roots of a shoreside spore tree. It drops some spores on him. The drider takes cover behind a spore tree.

PREVIOUS SPELLS GO OFF: from the cesspool a watery forms splurges up and out, and takes shape out in the open. a Water Elemental.

START OF TURN 7

Team Heroes: The wildman peeks out from behind the corner and hurls a clay jar at the Gargoyle Enchanter. Already wounded, the Gargoyles dodging abilities are slow, and he is hit directly with the jar. It explodes in a 3x3 wet shower of reeking golden liquid. Rahal and KriKlick are both paralysed with embarassment and confused rage as they realise they have been urinated upon.

The Ranger walks while Aiming down the hallway through his shiny new looted monocle+1, he waits for a good target to appear.

Water Elemental slides closer and seems to draw power from itself and unleashes a torrent of cesspool water as a jet. The sewage stream is mostly dodged by Raargh as he takes cover behind the corner, The forces is nearly enough to knock him backwards into the water behind him but he is strong enough to resist its force.

Some more chanting can be heard from the heroes side.

"Aha we find them!? LET ME AT!! HOW MANY EH?"
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 07:45:25 pm by Hastur »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: April 21, 2011, 08:02:40 pm »

Bellow "COME FIND OUT, WRETCH!" but otherwise remain still.

Unless you guys want to charge now? Seems their caster is having some fun, but we've got a fair amount of ranged power ourselves.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: April 21, 2011, 08:13:26 pm »

I'll stay back for now
It's FEF, not FEOF

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: April 21, 2011, 09:13:39 pm »

NEW ENEMY SPOTTED
Biclops Strongman, A massive humanoid rippling with muscle with a frantic look in his eye. he wields a looted door in front of him as a shield, or weapon?
Str+5
Tuf+3
Agil+2 (+6 potion buff)
Gear: Looted Door, Leather boots, Bronze Vambraces, Looted Blastmaster mask, looted energy drink.

Team Heroes: some move up
[
Team Evil:Holds position, Cixlik gets up./i]

Previous Spells go off: The water elemental grows bigger, and bigger and bigger, IT NEARLY DOUBLES IN SIZE!

Start of turn 8

Team Heroes:
Water Elemental Slides out farther to get a water stream off on the Minotaur and Sucubus. Its water spray is dodges by Sly, as he leaps back! Raargh bravely hurls his picked up rock at the elemental. He throws hard, but with no accuracy, and it misses, smashed upon the far wall. Raargh is struck by the water jet howeverat the same time. Raargh makes a burbling noise as the water attack hurls him backwards into the stream. "BURBLEMRBLPH!" He splashes into the stream and he is carried downstream. He is buffeted and drenched but his toughness allows him to shrug it off and his streangth allows him to crawl back onto shore.

Wildman fastdraws a strange herb pouch from his belt.

Ranger Fires upon Raargh as he is carried downstream. CRITICAL HIT! MAX DAMAGE!! "AUUUGH!" Raarghs chest is pierced with an obsidian arrow, his lung is collapsed. Raargh move speed is reduced to staggering about at move 1/turn, Raargh is afflicted by coughing fits. Raargs pets become enraged! and charge forward!

Shaman continues chanting, casting a new spell...

Strongman moves forward, moving with incredible agility over the unworked rough stone floor. "AAAA! Spider take tiny woman away!"

Barbarian wades into battle as fast as he can, wielding a boomerang at the ready. "You dumb! why you so dumb! Fall for all traps!"
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 10:17:05 pm by Hastur »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: April 21, 2011, 10:55:48 pm »

I'm thinking we've established that letting the shaman do his thing is a Bad Idea. I couldn't swear rushing them now isn't a Worse Idea, but I'm still going to recommend we strike now.

...though I'm wounded and have no tanking ability beyond additional toughness, so I'm also going in behind cover.

((Also, you said we can move 5 squares. Do diagonals count as one or two?))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: April 21, 2011, 11:05:42 pm »

I use Grisly repairs on Raarg.
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 82