Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199348 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 150 (Electric Apocalypse, Agile Friar)
« Reply #4080 on: January 29, 2012, 10:14:55 pm »

You were with us in the Magic Tower, right?

Colossus has 4 HP left. Presumably we'll one-shot it before its turn and then begin looting or somesuch. Several of us are severely injured, but that shouldn't matter unless we all get freakishly low initiative rolls.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4081 on: January 30, 2012, 12:55:36 am »

Also, shit is going down in the Tower of Science. Dwarmin fell down a pit, and just managed to save himself from falling into acid, but is now trapped inside a cage, Adwarf and Riccto are outside the cages but have encountered a new type of creature, that seems a bit strange. And in the second group, Grimmjow and Taricus are still stuck in the poison gas room but have managed to get Grimmjow's arm out of a spike hole, but apparently have no idea of how to get out and escape the poison gas.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4082 on: January 30, 2012, 01:04:46 am »

Aye, Irony and Zako pretty much summed it all up. ^^^ Only other thing of note is that, OOC, I'm gathering opinions for new character templates. So far:

IronyOwl prefers Old/Plain Text
Talarion kind of likes HTML but is undecided, and wants Pierre to turn Spy
Ahra says the GM should do whichever is Easier
SeriousConcentrate is going to move everything to Dropbox Links regardless of format :P
Everyone Else has said Nothing. :(
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4083 on: January 30, 2012, 05:11:16 am »

We're too engrossed in the action and story to say anything. A credit to your writing skills!

I say that you should do what makes things easier for you, since thats probably also the best thing. If you could make things stay easy to read, then that would also be cool.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4084 on: January 30, 2012, 06:05:27 am »

Killsteal the Colossus!

And then LOOT!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4085 on: January 30, 2012, 08:25:07 am »

The Friar gingerly reached for his flask of acid...

Action: Apply my acid to the locking mechanism on the cage, then bash it away it with my mace!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4086 on: January 30, 2012, 10:05:42 pm »

Kill colossus if still alive, then loot.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4087 on: January 31, 2012, 04:59:54 am »

Kill collosus, then search it's corpse for anything useful

I vote for whichever the GM finds easier too
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4088 on: January 31, 2012, 01:12:05 pm »

Zako, i hate to be a bother, BUT WHY THE HELL DOES YOUR AVATAR MATCH UP TO BLOODY TEARS SO MUCH? srsly, im playing bloody tears on youtubve, your guy matches up nearly perfectly.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4089 on: January 31, 2012, 01:21:22 pm »

I don't mind you guys talking about stuff in the thread, although 'Bloody Tears' is going to appear as music later in the RTD instead of now. :3 On that note...

This is only my second RTD (anyone rember my Minecraft one?) so don't expect Serious Concreate levels of detial and spelling.

I'm pleasantly surprised that I'm getting a reputation for my writing. C*: (I'd put it in the Happy thread instead of here but I don't want that clogging up my 'show new posts' page... and this is my thread, I'll post what OOC I want. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4090 on: January 31, 2012, 09:20:52 pm »

My guy is Matt Bellamy from MUSE. I wanted a sweet avatar, so I looked him up and found this! :D

Also, bloody tears is amazing. AMAZING. You need to put it in the game somewhere Serious!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4091 on: January 31, 2012, 09:58:34 pm »

I'm thinking either the fight with Death, the fight with Wymar (probably not, he has a different theme I could use ;3), or the stairs leading up to and through the fight with the first form of Dracula (don't give me that look like I'm spoiling things, dude has at least two forms every game).

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4092 on: February 01, 2012, 02:17:25 am »

This is only my second RTD (anyone rember my Minecraft one?) so don't expect Serious Concreate levels of detial and spelling.

I'm pleasantly surprised that I'm getting a reputation for my writing. C*: (I'd put it in the Happy thread instead of here but I don't want that clogging up my 'show new posts' page... and this is my thread, I'll post what OOC I want. :P)

Serious Concrete, the latest and best brand of commercial fillings. Get yours now, while you can!

In other news, Detile! Our special brand of ceramic tiling! Guarenteed to protect you from rain, wind, and any other type of weather!

Aside from me poking fun at Mcclay's typo's, Most of the themes from Castlevania are quite amazing. I am actually currently listening to the Judgement themes... so much epic that my head exploded. All that's left is the skull, which is now my avatar. So yeah.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 02:28:52 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4093 on: February 07, 2012, 10:24:31 am »

Bump!

*Joins Waitlist*

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4094 on: February 07, 2012, 01:45:01 pm »

I haven't forgotten this, just been a bit busy. Depending on how things go today I might try for a turn tonight. ^^^;
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 288