Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199345 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 149 (Knight = Super Effective Weapon, ToS is a gas)
« Reply #4050 on: January 22, 2012, 04:42:19 pm »

Umm. Yes. That is definitely what I didn't forget and want to do. Yes.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4051 on: January 22, 2012, 04:44:54 pm »

OK then. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4052 on: January 22, 2012, 08:35:31 pm »

Claire growled viciously at the construct. Nobody battered Pierre around like that!

:P

Can't have blood staining my good coat...! Use healing dust!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4053 on: January 26, 2012, 11:35:51 am »

Bump. Riccto, wolfchild. Makin' it happen. :P Will auto tomorrow or later today if I don't feel like waiting that long.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #4054 on: January 26, 2012, 05:03:49 pm »

wonder whats wolfs trouble, hes not been on since the 17th.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: January 26, 2012, 05:07:16 pm »

Last time he was on was only two days ago, but I guess he hasn't posted anything since the 17th. I asked him about it a while back and he said he was busy but he'd try to check the forum every day, which is why I've given him a little extra time. I mean, I'd hate to auto a player out of the game when he more or less just joined. :\ I will do the first of three autos tomorrow if necessary, though, since on the other hand it's not fair to hold up everyone else that wants to play... ^^^;

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
CvRTD: Turn 150 (Electric Apocalypse, Agile Friar)
« Reply #4056 on: January 27, 2012, 03:12:23 pm »

MAGIC

Quote from: Zathyran Firsankh / Talarion: 81 (1)
Expend another 6 mana, zap the bastard.
Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 65 (3)
freeze right there scum(Hail of frozen crosses, cuz why not show that Religion is magic
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath: 60 (6)
Can't have blood staining my good coat...! Use healing dust!
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 25 (1)
Activate monocle, slash and double pistol shot!
Quote from: Alora Moonsilver / wolfchild: 44 (3)
{Auto} Attack

Quote from: Mirror Colossus / SeriousConcentrate: 17-40=Autolast
Crush Malleus, hit Claire

SCIENCE

Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin
Friar Greenmoore grabs the keys and opens the door in the opposite end.
Quote from: Biernat Hara / Riccto
{Auto} Mimic Alexander, every move he makes.
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th
Attempt to pull free.
Quote from: Tariq al-Sayyid / Taricus
Tariq assisted Frenz in getting unpinned from the spike.
Quote from: Alexander Sylias / adwarf
Alexander follows the Friar as he is most likely to get attacked.

Zathyran took a deep breath and rolled his shoulders, getting some of the tension out as electricity continued to crackle around his form. (-6 MP. 1+2 vs 3-1; 5+3 Massive Success, 2d10x2+25% + 1d10x2+25%; 30+15 = 45 damage. 3+2 vs 1-1; Auto Massive+3 (2) damage, 2d10x2+100% + 1d10x2+100%; 40+16 = 56 damage. 3+2 vs 3-1; 2+3 Minor Success, 1d10 + 1d10; 10+10 = 20 damage. 121 damage total) Drawing it all into his right hand as a large sphere, he stepped forward and slammed his palm into colossus's face! There was a glittery shower of mirrored glass, lightning arcing between the fragments, causing everyone's hair to stand on end. The magical construct roared in pain despite not having most of a face anymore and reared back as best as it was able to, despite being being pinned by the chandelier.

Still in its grasp, Malleus attempted to keep the magic train rolling. (-4 MP. 5 vs 4-1; Massive Success, 2d6x2; 16 damage. 2, no freeze. 4 vs 2-1; Major Success, 2d6; 10 damage. 26 total) Raising a hand, all the moisture in the air froze into a giant cross of ice, the bottom end a large spike rather than flat, and the knight drove it into the beast's shoulder. Both ice and mirror shards flew everywhere. Pierre took a moment to step back and apply some healing powder. (4 HP healed) He felt only slightly better afterward. Alora moved to flank the colossus and attack. (1+3 vs 6-1) But she couldn't find an opening.

Claire had waited patiently for an opening - and also was wooling with her monocle, trying to figure out how to put it on as she was unused to such things. Eventually, though, she managed it and squinted through it at the beast... (-1MP for monacle; all damage rolls increased by +1! -2MP. 8+1 vs 1-1; Auto-Massive+1 (6) damage, 2d6x2+25%; 20 damage. 2+1 vs 1-1; Auto-Massive+1 (6) damage, 2d6x2+25%; 15 damage. 1+2 vs 3-1; 5+5 Critical Success, 2d6x2+50%; 36 damage. 71 total) Pulling out her new pistol, she shot him with both barrels. The first bullet ripped through the colossus's chest, shattering most of the remaining mirror there, while the second bullet hit the beast in its free hand and broke it in half, causing it to lose everything but the thumb on that hand. Finally, she dashed forward and cut the remains of the hand off with her cutlass, leaving the construct crippled, but alive.

Roaring, it decided to take its rage out on the knight! (5 crushing damage) His armor held, but just barely; it was getting hard to breathe from the amount of pressure the colossus was exerting! Still bellowing in frustration, it swung Malleus at the pirate! (6+3 vs 5+2; 7+4 Critical Success, 2d4x2+75%; 18 damage) Malleus's helmet crashed against Claire's unprotected head and she was flung to the ground, nursing a new black eye and headache.

In the tower of science, Tariq and Frenz were trying to get the nobleman's hand out of a trap! (Frenz: 2-3. Tariq: 6. Frenz takes 3 damage from the spike, both take 1 poison gas damage) Tariq managed to wriggle his hand in and get a grip on the spike, pushing it up enough that Frenz was able to withdraw his arm... albeit it with a fancy new puncture wound. In the other room, Greenmoore grabbed the keys and went for the door. (3+1, 8+1) He was unprepared for the floor to open up below him, and he fell into the pit! Desperately his hands scrambled for some sort of purchase, and he lucked out. His free left hand caught the lip of an opening, and he dangled above a pit of acid for a few moments.

"Are you all right, father?" Biernat yelled down. Greenmoore confirmed that he was all right, but he would have to find a different way up. He climbed into the opening and followed it, eventually finding himself in one of the cage lining the room. Again luck was with him, and he was the sole occupant... but Alexander and Biernat had other things to worry about than the returning friar! Even as he had fallen out of sight, another panel had opened up behind the remaining heroes, and after Greenmoore replied, something dropped out of it with a heavy metallic thump. Both turned and looked at what appeared to be an emaciated zombie with a heavy metal device on its back. The zombie picked itself up, staggering under the weight of the contraption, and tried to reach Biernat and Alexander...

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

So, I gave in, got a Dropbox account recently. Think I should port all character statuses and whatnot to a more unified template and just post links to each character's dropbox file instead? I could probably link them to the character's name section of the quoted actions, so the only thing that would really change is that the second post of the thread would just be links instead of spoilers and you could access your character's stuff more readily. ^^^
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 03:17:55 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 150 (Electric Apocalypse, Agile Friar)
« Reply #4057 on: January 27, 2012, 03:27:47 pm »

"IIIIIIIII AAAMMMM NNNOOOTTT HAAAAAPPYYYY WITH THIS!!! *CRASH* *PAIN* *BUTT MONKEYESQUE HUMILIATION*"
how i imagine this
Just push my golden cross on it

and i know jack of dropbox-
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4058 on: January 27, 2012, 03:41:04 pm »

Dropbox is an internet application that, basically, it creates a folder on your computer and anything you put into it, you can access on the internet. So I could make an improved character template, fill it out for each character, and then put the sheets in the dropbox folder. After that, you could just click on a link and see them rather than go to the first page of the thread and look through rather unorganized spoilers. ^^^;

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4059 on: January 27, 2012, 03:41:54 pm »

Alexander reached out, and placed his hand in front of Biernat as he spoke, "Go on, make sure the Friar doesn't get hurt, and I'll handle this thing." With that said his sword was already in his hands, and within moments he was charging at the zombie trying to keep it distracted with every bit of power he could muster.

Attack the Zombie, and let Biernat move on to the Friar.

(( Sounds like a good idea to use Dropbox :) ))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4060 on: January 27, 2012, 03:46:02 pm »

All right. I'll see if I can come up with a good template and put a sample character on it. Then you guys can take a look at it and tell me if it looks all right, or if it needs improvement, or what. (That goes for you waitlisters too, now. :3)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4061 on: January 27, 2012, 03:48:21 pm »

Ha! 71 damage, awesome. That's got to be a new record for me. :D

Yes I know Zathyran does that all the time shut up. D:
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4062 on: January 27, 2012, 04:01:38 pm »

Bowl through the Zombie and attempt to save CLOTHY MAN.

Why does Biernat sound like the Heavy in my mind, Just replace "DOKTOR" with "FRIAR"
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4063 on: January 27, 2012, 04:16:47 pm »

You're not the only one who thinks that. ??? Want a minigun later on? :3

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4064 on: January 27, 2012, 04:24:37 pm »

Screw minigus, I WANT A GASMASK!

I'd prefer not having to sniff my own urine y'know :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 288