Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199646 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Pay with your blood! Rargh!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Aww shucks I wanna play Oblivion now. Good times ;D... Now, if only I can download it again.. Oh wait, I can! Steam ftw. :D
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

"Pay with your blood! Rargh!"

I always thought that sounded distinctly piratey when the Vivec ordinators said it...

@Talarion: :3 Thought you might like that detail. Also, for the looters in the party, when Marcus dies everybody can choose a single piece of equipment he has that they want. Here's the list, so you can hash it out ahead of time:

Demon Longsword (Slashing; +2 to hit)
Marcus's Chainsaw (Not as good as the Groundskeeper's; can be used three times before needing to be refueled with a Gas Can, but deals 1d8 damage normally and is Slashing)
Firebombs (Subweapon; take -1 MP and can hit another target after the first)
Sharpened Boomerang (Takes -4 MP to throw, but targets entire enemy party and deals 1d4 damage. If Krath chooses this I'll allow his Mercenary Class to cover it as well)
Weighted Throwing Axes (Basically Throwing Axes, Level 2)
3x Cans of Gas (will count the stack as one item and act as single use Magic Book: Fire if used as a weapon)
Demon Claw (Artifact; boosts climbing rolls by 1 simply by having it in the inventory)

This applies to all PC Bosses, so I'm sure Wymar, Greenmoore, and Zathyran are looking forward to being alive when Malakai is eventually defeated. :3

I want to see what I'll drop... That's weird, I'm looking forwards to dying so people can loot my corpse...

So... What happens after I kill everyone?  We all become the supercharged league of fallen gentlemen and replace Dracula's dark empire with our own?

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

So... What happens after I kill everyone?  We all become the supercharged league of fallen gentlemen and replace Dracula's dark empire with our own?

THIS!!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Good end in bad end's clothing? ???
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

The entire party is reborn as evil and we continue the RTD still fighting Dracula as the final boss.

Death isn't the end!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Good end in bad end's clothing? ???
The entire party is reborn as evil and we continue the RTD still fighting Dracula as the final boss.

Death isn't the end!

Exactly. If we all die at one boss, that is.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

If you all die at one boss (Malakai) then you all become generic skeletons. :P What would be really interesting is if only one or two people survived a boss fight. Well... it would be interesting until the next boss fight. Then it would be a squash match. >.>

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Damn, thats some nice stuff he's got there. What does the armour have that we can take?

Don't know what a suit of armour looks like when used as a tent peg? LETS FIND OUT!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Since he's not a PC boss, he doesn't have quite as much, but I'll go ahead and list it.

Oversized Greatsword (+1 to attack, deals 1d6 normally, Slashing)
Oversized Shield (+3 to defense, -2 to mobility)
Strength Gauntlets (+1 to strength based actions, like Throwing an enemy)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Hrrmmm.... Nowhere as near as good as Marcus, but it's alright I suppose.

I'm good with either the shield or Gauntlets. Gauntlets preferably. Frenz can have the shield or sword.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed too. I thought for sure his defense would put him on par with Marcus. :-\

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Maybe it's because Marcus is more attack designed? That and he actually has a story behind him, unlike this demonic armour.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Yeah, that's true too. ^^; Guess I should note that for future reference: design bosses to kill as fast as possible without any regard for their own safety. *writes it down*

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Damnit Zako! Don't give the GM ideas!!

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 288