Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527080 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

:D Is that a recent episode? I haven't watched Simpsons in years.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile

I think it's actually pretty old, was just watching TV one day and found it.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Running turn now.

Just so you know Trollan, dicking with your own brain on the fly isn't the way to fix stuff like this for good.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Taric as a therapist?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

He actually wouldn't be that bad I guess since even though he doesn't empathize well he at least has a calm demeanor about everything. o.o
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Running turn now.
HEY! I HAVEN'T POSTED YET! >:(

Haha Trol can't handle blood.

"Shit... No more charging ahead for me." Reload everything I've got.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He actually wouldn't be that bad I guess since even though he doesn't empathize well he at least has a calm demeanor about everything. o.o
He wouldn't jump out the window atleast.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dominique Wakeman

"All right, I'll see what I can do." Dom closed her eyes and concentrated, trying to send out a sort of kinesthetic sonar.

You focus, trying to push your psionic senses to the limit and beyond. [Kinetics 1 (Bonus negated)] (-10 Stamina) You get a blur of senses, tasting steel and blood, seeing the inside of walls and people and hearing everything around you for about a half second before your brain kicks the safety in and your senses withdraw. Your head hurts, all of your senses are a little muddled, and you haven't learned anything new.

---

Taric Sizier

Advances a little bit up the stairs, Keeping an eye out for traps and snipers.

You advance up the stairs carefully, continuing to check for traps and ambushes. [Intuition 2+1] You're fairly certain this rotation is clear of danger. There are still five rotations until the top of the tower.

---

Tarran Smith

"Shit... No more charging ahead for me." Reload everything I've got.

You rest a while letting the ORS close your wounds up a little more, in the meantime you carefully reload all weapons.

---

Trol Grane

Mind bend myself so that blood is invisible

In a flash of insight you decide to use your mind to fix the problem with your mind! [Active Empathetics 1 (Bonus negated)] [luck 1]

You regain consciousness in the fetal position, how weird is that?

Insanity: A card short of flush, a couple apples short of a bushel, and several neurons short of a brain. You're insane, loopy, and unpredictable.Trol tried to tamper with his own brain to cover up some serious psychological issues, a maneuver that turned out to be about as smart as welding a patch on the gas tank for the welder.
Effect: Each combat round Trol rolls a 1d6 will save, on a 1 or a 2 his current action is interrupted and he rolls a second die to determine his insanity. 1 drop weapon and Huddle sobbing on the floor, 2-3 lose action, 4-5 attack random (possibly imaginary) target, 6 +2 psionic attack at no immediate cost on random (Possibly imaginary) target. 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 07:44:20 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Trol loses it. (Max Villany Reached)
« Reply #1929 on: April 02, 2011, 07:42:55 pm »

Running turn now.
HEY! I HAVEN'T POSTED YET! >:(

I knew you were online, only had to wait a couple minutes.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: April 02, 2011, 07:43:32 pm »

Advance carefully up, checking for those snipers and traps as I go. "Dom, any luck?"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: April 02, 2011, 07:45:00 pm »

Oh god, now we've got another potential friendly firer-er. Someone smack Trol around a little and see if that helps.

"Urgh, well, we shouldn't let Taric get too far ahead." Get up and follow Taric a rotation behind.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: April 02, 2011, 07:51:01 pm »

What do you mean 'potential'? He's already shot me once. :p

"Agh..." Dom shook her head, a palm pressed to her temple. "No, sorry, Taric. We're gonna have to do this the old fashioned way." She reached over and shook Trol's shoulder. "You all right? We gotta get moving." She followed Tarran and Taric up immediately after speaking to Trol.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: April 02, 2011, 07:51:58 pm »

My god, someone take away our automatics...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: April 02, 2011, 07:53:45 pm »

Yeah, I'm a magnet for friendly-fire incidents. I'm just lucky Teague hasn't fired a shot and Saun uses knives, I guess. Well, at least you haven't shot me yet. ^^ That's something.
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 602