Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 526767 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Chapter I, In which doors become problematic.
« Reply #615 on: March 06, 2011, 06:00:34 pm »

Open the second door
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: March 06, 2011, 06:26:49 pm »

Dom moved to the second door on the left as well to cover Taric, just in case.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: March 06, 2011, 08:09:41 pm »

Trol Grane

Find anything that might be somewhat useful

[Luck roll 3] You find a couple packs of dehydrated food, you and the rest of the bunch should have something to eat at least now. Hmm... the deadeye seems to have woken up, Yvonne has her pistol trained rather lazily on his head.

You may now interrogate the Deadeye.

Taric, Dominique, Tarran

The lock on the second door on the left has been blown to hell, and the bolt is missing. Taric eases the door gently open, inside is an office of some kind [Luck 3] it looks as abandoned and stripped as the supply closet. Still, you can't see the whole of the room from your vantage point...

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: March 06, 2011, 08:11:11 pm »

Follow Dom in

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: March 06, 2011, 09:31:49 pm »

It would help if you asked specific questions.

You do remember what happened last time you gave me a general inquiry command don't you?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: March 06, 2011, 11:21:01 pm »

"okay asshole, don't make me put a bullet in your face. Just tell me where you guys keep the guns and the medical supplies, and you won't get hurt."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: March 07, 2011, 12:00:42 am »

Trol Grane

"okay asshole, don't make me put a bullet in your face. Just tell me where you guys keep the guns and the medical supplies, and you won't get hurt."

The man doesn't recoil very much from your threats. "Most of it's in the armory and active guard offices, all the splinters have their own cache though." [Detect Lie: You aren't sure if he's telling you the whole truth, but your gut says maybe.]
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: March 07, 2011, 12:01:40 am »

"SHHHHHHHH! SHHHHHHHHHHH!" Tip-toe into the office and secure it.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: March 07, 2011, 04:20:08 am »

Dom entered the office and immediately turned to the side she couldn't see from the entryway, keeping her shield up and heavy pistol pointed straight ahead. If the office was clear, she'd take a moment to look around and see if anything had gotten left behind. If it wasn't safe, she had a pistol she wanted to shoot again.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 07:08:22 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: March 07, 2011, 11:41:55 am »

Trol Grane

"okay, how many splinters are there?"

The man shrugs, "Three big ones, but after that?" He blows out a breath mentally counting. "Fifty? a Hundred? People get pretty fluid, new beliefs take the wind out of the older sails, and then the new ones get trumped by even newer."

Tarran Smith

"SHHHHHHHH! SHHHHHHHHHHH!" Tip-toe into the office and secure it.

You Shush everyone in the loudest possible way as you silently enter the office. [Luck roll 2] The room was fairly decent for the type before it was ransacked, now though everything is in dissaray and there is a massive hole in the left wall. [Observation roll 4] You hear voices coming towards you from the hole in the wall.

"-And I ask you, Why the bleedin' hell would someone be going 'SHHH' if they wanted to be quiet like?"
"Doesn't matter why they did it, the matter is I heard it and we're going to check it out."
"I think your brain has gone leaky, nobody actually says 'SHHH' when they wants to be quiet."

Dominique Wakeman

Dom entered the office and immediately turned to the side she couldn't see from the entryway, keeping her shield up and heavy pistol pointed straight ahead. If the office was clear, she'd take a moment to look around and see if anything had gotten left behind. If it wasn't safe, she had a pistol she wanted to shoot again.

The room itself is clear, there's a heavy faux-wood desk in the center of the room and a couple of toppled heavy cabinets for hardcopies against the wall. There's a great deal of miscellaneous detritous strewn about the floor, [Observation roll 3] nothing looks interesting. There are approaching human voices through the hole in the left wall, those might be interesting.

Taric Sizier

Follow Dom in

You follow Dom in, helping clear the room. You glance down at the garbage you're stepping through [Observation 1] and bash your head into the corner of one of the filing cabinets. Stupid goddamn.... You go back to just looking where you're going. While you've been depicting colorful verbal images of the Filing cabinet's comparitive ancestry both Tarran and Dom have have stopped still and are focussed on a man sized hole in the right wall, weird.

-1 to next applicable initiative roll.

---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: March 07, 2011, 11:43:37 am »

Stay down

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: March 07, 2011, 12:32:08 pm »

Dom moved to the side of hole and pressed her back to the wall next to it. She wanted to ask the others if they'd heard something too, but elected to stay quiet just in case whoever was speaking could hear them too and was hostile. For now she kept her shield up and stayed ready, pistol aimed at the hole.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 602