Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 526644 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Chapter I, End of Combat! (4s abound)
« Reply #600 on: March 06, 2011, 03:42:52 am »

"Well shit, looks like we're on our own 'til we boot the defenders" Follow Tarran
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: March 06, 2011, 10:58:30 am »

Bear in mind that Trol is still regenerating, he'll be at 47HP when he's done. Dom is going to be at 75HP when she's done.

Will run the turn in an hour or two, busy.  :-\   
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: March 06, 2011, 01:27:18 pm »

Bear in mind that Trol is still regenerating, he'll be at 47HP when he's done. Dom is going to be at 75HP when she's done.
Yeah, kinda figured that out later.

Still, I feel he really should stay behind.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: March 06, 2011, 01:34:26 pm »

Tarran Smith

"Do whatever you want to him, I don't care. Taric, Domninique, we can still take a few rounds so you two follow me. Trol, you're too wounded, stay with Yvonne. We'll be back for you guys, don't worry." Pack up and head towards the sphere.

You issue your orders, leaving Trol behind might weaken your group but this way he'll at least survive. You wish you could say the same for yourself. Taric and Dom Flanking you set out in the direction of the sphere.

---

Dominique Wakeman

"Got it, boss," Dom said. "See you guys in awhile." She ticked off a somewhat joking salute with the Abassy, then turned to follow Tarran out with every confidence that they could pull this off. Then again, the applicator felt REALLY good, so maybe she wasn't quite sober at the moment.

You just feel generally good as you march off with Tarran, your march is still a little lopsided but you still feel like a million bucks.

+10 HP

---

Taric Sizier

"Well shit, looks like we're on our own 'til we boot the defenders" Follow Tarran

You follow Tarran, Dom seems to be trying to march in step, she also appears to be trying to hum. Neither are working very well.

---

Trol Grane

"ugh, whatever"

You're feeling better, but 'better' might not be enough. If push came to shove you might be more of a liability than anything else, and so you help what's left of Yvonne's group to carry teague back into the kitchens. It's going to be a long wait, but maybe when the prisoner wakes up you'll at least have something to do.

+10HP

---

Taric, Dom, Tarran: You retrace your steps through the halls, ignoring the side doors until you get back to the intersection. [Luck 4] You catch faint noises at odd intervals, but no one leaps out at you. As you pass through the intersection and begin nearing the Dome you run into your first problem, the Hallway is blocked by debris. Sometime during this structures rather bloody initial something large must have gone boom here. [Luck roll 3] There are three unmarked doors ahead of you to your left and right near the blockage, two on the left, and one on the right.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Chapter I, In which people are left behind.
« Reply #605 on: March 06, 2011, 01:35:56 pm »

"Left door first sir"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: March 06, 2011, 01:43:23 pm »

"Which one?"
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: March 06, 2011, 01:44:31 pm »

"Fuck, I meant right"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: March 06, 2011, 01:47:24 pm »

"Alright, stand on the side, I'm going to peek inside." Stand beside the door and peek inside quietly.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: March 06, 2011, 01:50:20 pm »

Cover Tarran

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: March 06, 2011, 03:41:31 pm »

"Sure you don't want me to go first?" Dominique asked, moving to the other side of the door. If anything poked its head out it was going to get pistol-whipped and then shield-bashed.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: March 06, 2011, 04:15:04 pm »

Door on the right: Tarran carefully peers inside, trying to make as little noise as possible... [Luck 3] It's an empty supply closet for cleaning workers. Brilliant, if you have need of power-mops or mild astringents you're in the right place. It looks like the little room has been stripped bare of anything useful.

Area: The Hallway is blocked by debris. Sometime during this structures rather bloody initial something large must have gone boom here. There are three unmarked doors your left and right near the blockage, two on the left, and one on the right. The door on the right leads to a cleaning closet.

---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: March 06, 2011, 04:27:16 pm »

Peer into left door #1

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: March 06, 2011, 04:30:39 pm »

"Careful." Get away from the doorway that Taric is opening's LOS.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: March 06, 2011, 05:52:49 pm »

1st door on the Left: Is locked with a deadbolt on a conventional lock-and-magkey mechanism.
---
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 602