Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28

Author Topic: Kingmaker 4: Game over!  (Read 49543 times)

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker 4: System error. [Day 1]
« Reply #165 on: February 16, 2011, 04:03:38 pm »

Native, fuck. Show US your scumhunting skills, then. We will standing and noting everything. Because, nobody fuckin do it here! Beside Jim, of course.

I'm not here to show you anything. I find scum my own way. Read up on other games, study how people scumhunt, and learn from it. Play a few more BMs, too before you attempt another game like this.

Buddying Jim, are we?

BETTER IDEA

I request a replacement....

For SaintDraze, Painiac, and Supercharazad. These players clearly don't belong in a non-Beginner's Mafia game.

Seconded.
Thirded.

PPE: Oh holy fuck fourthed.
I can replace. I'm in too many games already, but this is absolutely ridiculous.

<3

<3

Guess what? I'm going to stop playing Mafia, appearantly, I'm a newb that can;t do anything and I get lynched so early in BM games that I can't learn anything from them.

Guess what? Me, Painiac and SaintDraze don't need to go, because you can't make that decision, only the GM can!

The best you can do is execute us, and would you execute confirmed town? Would you execute the kingmaker? When you coudl actually try and execute someone like... Pandarsneic, who acted scummier the longer the game went on, or SaintDraze, who also acted scummier and scummier.

Don't stop playing Mafia. You won't get better that way. Just stick to BMs for now, you'll get better.

I'm hesitant to execute you because you're a confirmed townie, but that won't stop me from acquiring a more experienced confirmed townie. You keep saying these people are acting scummy, but you provide no evidence. Work on bringing evidence to your arguments.

I'm already in the replacement list. So we still need one more.

However, imo Saint didn't really spaz out as much, so I don't think he should be replaced. But whatever.

Saint still stands a chance, he could learn from this game. The others, however, don't seem like they'll learn much from this game.

I'm kindly shutting my pie hole. I think I have already proved myself being townie. And newbie. Go on.

How have you proved yourself town?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 16, 2011, 04:05:27 pm »

SaintDraze, I mis-spelt Charizard for a reason, it makes it easier to type a long name, and I have no avatar because I couldn't be bothered uploading it.

Not having an avatar is not a scumtell, suggesting that it is is scummy.

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 16, 2011, 04:05:43 pm »

Well, Pandar, I wouldn't think that you would go as far to kick us out of the game, because we had suspected you. Newbishly, but. You still smells scumbuckets.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 16, 2011, 04:06:41 pm »

Toaster: Do not replace me, SaintDraze or Painiac, just because others can't take a small amount of newbishness.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 16, 2011, 04:07:28 pm »

I refuse to be replaced, and unless Toaster decided to do so, none of you can do anything about it, except lynch confirmed town.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 16, 2011, 04:09:21 pm »

I refuse to be replaced, and unless Toaster decided to do so, none of you can do anything about it, except lynch confirmed town.

Then I guess our course is clear, now isn't it.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 16, 2011, 04:10:12 pm »

You shouldn't be taking offense to this, it's for your own good. You just need some more practice.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 16, 2011, 04:10:32 pm »

Then I guess our course is clear, now isn't it.

Damage the chances of town? Even if I did nothing, I'd still buy the towm time in the endgame, by making another target for the mafia to nightkill.

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 16, 2011, 04:11:41 pm »

Native, fuck. Show US your scumhunting skills, then. We will standing and noting everything. Because, nobody fuckin do it here! Beside Jim, of course.

I'm not here to show you anything. I find scum my own way. Read up on other games, study how people scumhunt, and learn from it. Play a few more BMs, too before you attempt another game like this.

Buddying Jim, are we?

I'm stating truth, sir. Well, I HAD asked if my possible lack of experience will cause problems.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 16, 2011, 04:13:19 pm »

Painiac does have a point, other than Jim, D1 has simply been:

KILL NEWBIES! KILL NEWBIES! WE KNEW THEY WERE NEWBIES BUT DIDN'T OBJECT UNTIL WE HAD NO LEADS! KILL NEWBIES!

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 16, 2011, 04:19:28 pm »

NEWBIE POWER

You can't see? Pandar is trying to kick us out, because we had suspected him. And what about SaintDraze? He is allright, let's save OUR SCUMBUDDY.

And you are taking this bait sooo easy. Well, you are justified, but.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 16, 2011, 04:20:12 pm »

Guys, take it like men.

Go to BM:s.

When I was seven, I started playing finnish baseball.
In the first practice, I ran the bases in a wrong order.

Where am I now?
I'm playing in the eastern all stars vs. The western ones, in a league a step above in my rank.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 16, 2011, 04:22:40 pm »

Buddying Jim, are we?

I'm stating truth, sir. Well, I HAD asked if my possible lack of experience will cause problems.

We gave you the BotD, but it's starting to cause problems. I've facepalmed more in this game than I have in any other. I'm not necessarily blaming you guys, just your utter lack of experience.

NEWBIE POWER

You can't see? Pandar is trying to kick us out, because we had suspected him. And what about SaintDraze? He is allright, let's save OUR SCUMBUDDY.

And you are taking this bait sooo easy. Well, you are justified, but.

Pandar won't be off the hook at all for this, if he's scum we'll find him. I've played a few games with SaintDraze. He's getting better and you two can as well, you just need to practice with your own level.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 16, 2011, 04:23:51 pm »

Guys, take it like men.

Go to BM:s.

When I was seven, I started playing finnish baseball.
In the first practice, I ran the bases in a wrong order.

Where am I now?
I'm playing in the eastern all stars vs. The western ones, in a league a step above in my rank.

OR: How about we stop bickering let the game go on. I want to finish this, and after that, I might play BM again.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 16, 2011, 04:25:07 pm »

Alright, I joined the BM, thas doesn;t mean I'm not still going to play this game too.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28