Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28

Author Topic: Kingmaker 4: Game over!  (Read 49516 times)

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker 4: System error. [Day 1]
« Reply #135 on: February 16, 2011, 03:21:11 pm »

Pandar, you are doing such activelurking it hurts, man. You can't still bluff about this with having life, you had a lot of time for activelurking. Sounds scummy to me!

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 16, 2011, 03:21:23 pm »

Okay I'l give you a Reason..
I am not scum because.....

I like bacon

Now to make sure this post Isn't pointless...

*gets a pencil sharpener*

Jack A T

How about a recap of what's happened so far?

Jim
What do you think of this stupidity and how does it compare to your previous kingmaker game?

native
would you please dub this page
Sir page of stupid senseless garbage?
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 16, 2011, 03:23:19 pm »

Pandar, what? Killing off confirmed townie? Yea, he maybe is useless, but he is so confirmed it hurts! Give me your reasons.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 16, 2011, 03:23:46 pm »

I'm finding this hard to believe:

Neither Painiac nor SaintDraze can give a sensible reason as to why they are not scum.

SaintDraze, your jokes are going too far, you are MUCH more suspicious than Painiac at this point.

Panda, the fact that you want to lynch confirmed town is great, in fact, I'd even call it SCUMMY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SCUM.

Others have presented MANY arguments, both valid and strong. YOU have not given anything but USELESS POSTS WITH NO CONTENT.

In my books, Panda is confirmed Scum, and either Saint or Painiac is also scum (I'm leaning towards Saint). Does anyone else agree?

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 16, 2011, 03:29:20 pm »

Supercharazad, I had answered you. Because, I'm doing actual scumhunting, instead of him. Look how SaintDrake is spitting his scumbuckets!

Yea, Pandar. You are trying to show off, to make us to shiver in your fucking glory. I know you are experienced player. But you are trying to scare us off to not make any scumhunt at you! Proposing confirmed townie? Scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 16, 2011, 03:30:03 pm »

Jim: You were scum in the previous Kingmaker. What did you learn from that game and how do you intend (if at all) to play differently as scum or town?

The biggest thing is that I need to be ready and willing to bus a partner if it comes to that. I wasn't in the last Kingmaker, so I got lynched for that.

My God, it's like spastic newbtown city. All of you are doing it completely and totally wrong.

Pandar, you are doing such activelurking it hurts, man. You can't still bluff about this with having life, you had a lot of time for activelurking. Sounds scummy to me!

Kindly go fuck yourself. People are not slaves to mafia games.

You need to learn this now.

Jim
What do you think of this stupidity and how does it compare to your previous kingmaker game?

It's a bunch of people who have no idea what the hell they're doing, no idea what actually constitutes scummy behavior, and no idea how to actually conduct a scumhunt in a manner. And they all won't shut the hell up.

The last Kingmaker was not an aggravating experience of dealing with mafia infants.

Neither Painiac nor SaintDraze can give a sensible reason as to why they are not scum.

This is terrible reason to think anybody is scum.

Can you give a sensible reason for why they are scum? Maybe you should look for that instead.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 16, 2011, 03:33:58 pm »

For one thing, it takes five minutes to read a page and type a meaningful post, easy to fit into the tightest of schdules.

Kindly go fuck yourself. People are not slaves to mafia games. You need to learn this now.

And reasons as to why they are scum? Alright:

Saintdraze being overly defensive when called scum.
Painiac... not so much, but as I stated, I'm currently convinced that Saintdraze and Pandarsneic are scumbuddies.

Is it not plainly obvious?

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 16, 2011, 03:34:26 pm »

This is one of the dumbest spectacles I have ever beheld.

A bit of a useless post, no? Try actually helping town, unless you are actually scum.

Fuck you, you useless sack of shit. I'll point out that none of you have presented any sort of real, substantial, original argument (that is, not ripped from me or Jim Groovester but with content to it) at my own pace and you'll fucking like it. Understood?

Good.

Honestly, I'm at the point where I would accept Native lynching supercharazad as a perfectly pro-town action: a calculated sacrifice of a useless confirmed townie for a chance to confirm someone who'll do something pro-town. At all. Ever.
Jesus Pan...
There are RETARDS Present! :O

A towns a town no matter how small their IQ is...

So what if he has constantly been So moronic that It is unlistable how stupid he has been...
That most of his posts are made of 50% bullshit and 50% scummy wanabee attitude?
And that he Misspelled Charazard In his name and has no avatar.

You may be right... we can always get a better king maker...

Wait wait.... We can't lynch a confirmed townie if when we can Lynch someone with a scummy attitude...
But who could that be?
an Example of such a person would be someone  who piggybacks off of experianced players... tries to make Scrapegoats of players, and accuses people of being scum when they are really just having fun...

Gee,
Painiac
Who do you suppose that might be?
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 16, 2011, 03:35:53 pm »

No, shut the fuck up charxshklfasjdf. Nobody loves you and you're adopted. I can count on one hand the number of people who have presented any valid and/or strong arguments and SaintDraze/Painiac are not among them. The putrid shit of my posts is more useful than anything you've posted so far, and the posts themselves are more useful than anything you post this game will be.

You want to know why I'm town? It's simple.

NO SCUM WOULD WANT YOU DEAD.

You are the best thing that could happen to them in this entire game. You're inexperienced and as far as your "scumhunting" goes you're pretty much pants-on-head retarded. You're the kind of player who should never be allowed to become confirmed because you think it means you can do no wrong.

At least if you get killed, we can get a Kingmaker who won't fuck us all over by being Captain Downy Douchebag.

Painiac, you can goddamn say that when you scumhunt and not a moment sooner. Fuck you. You don't know what activelurking is, clearly, or at least you can't tell the difference between that and "Too busy staring at the flaming wreck to remember to call 911." Here, let me pull a random quote of yours:

"And, I'm betting he IS scum. I just have to prove it."

That so backwards. So fucking backwards. When evidence indicates someone is scum, you point it out to convince others. Townies don't just materialize evidence from their asses because they decide to go after some person. Fuck off and learn to play before you waste my time on this shit.

And SaintDraze, quit trying to buddy me. It's not helping you.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 16, 2011, 03:36:15 pm »

Jim, he hadn't any problems with posting some active-lurky posts! I understand that he can have life. But, he hadn't bothered to try posting anything of actual value. ANYTHING. Yet, you see some active-lurking!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 16, 2011, 03:40:23 pm »

SaintDraze, is this a bus I see?

Right after I say that you are Panda are most likely scumbuddies, you throw him away and cling to Paniac, the one you so strongly disliked a few minutes ago.

Panda, you are now sturggling to get confirmed town lynched, you are flinging petty insults at me because I have a strong case against you.

No scum would want me dead?

OBJECTION!

There is a scum that wants me dead, the first five ketters of his name spell an endangered species that likes bamboo. Can you guess who it is?

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 16, 2011, 03:42:34 pm »

PANDAR, AGAIN! YOU ARE AGAIN FUCKING TRYING TO PUSH ME INTO CORNER! WITH SUPERCHARAZAD, SCUMBUCKET! You are thinking I am newbie, so you can do everything? FUCKING NO, SCUM!

What about SaintDrake? Yea, I don't have anything tough on him. SO I'M TRYING TO SQUEZZE SOMETHING OUT OF HIM, FUCK! Hard to understand, scum?

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 16, 2011, 03:43:59 pm »

What about SaintDrake? Yea, I don't have anything tough on him. SO I'M TRYING TO SQUEZZE SOMETHING OUT OF HIM, FUCK! Hard to understand, scum?

No. No, no, no, no, NO!

YOU DOn'T TELL THEM THAT YOU ARN'T SURE! YOU RELEASE ALL THE TENSION! UGH!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 16, 2011, 03:45:26 pm »

If I were scum, I would buddy you and agree with you and make nice with you and NOT WANT TO RIP YOUR FUCKING SPINE OUT AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT or at least make some effort not to rule myself out as a King choice by, say, informing the Kingmaker that the first thing I'll do if he kings me not-at-Lylo is execute him.

Everything you've said in this entire game has been a waste of time, supercharazad, and whoever is not on your team will reap the benefits of that until you stop being a retard and grow a fucking cerebral cortex.

PPE: Painiac, all the capslock in the world won't make your appeal to emotion less of a scumtell. Good try though. Not. Also, you're shooting blindly against SaintDraze. If you have a reason, tear off his face and eat it then spit it back at him. If you don't, push him until you get something that confirms your suspicions or MOVE ON. This isn't Nuclear Rocket Surgery you useless twat.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28