Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28

Author Topic: Kingmaker 4: Game over!  (Read 49547 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker 4: System error. [Day 1]
« Reply #150 on: February 16, 2011, 03:46:26 pm »

I'm going to class and if you three haven't stopped being incompetent buffoons by the time I'm back I'm requesting a replacement. I signed up to play Mafia, not to babysit dumbasses with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 16, 2011, 03:49:22 pm »

If I were scum, I would buddy you and agree with you and make nice with you and NOT WANT TO RIP YOUR FUCKING SPINE OUT AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT or at least make some effort not to rule myself out as a King choice by, say, informing the Kingmaker that the first thing I'll do if he kings me not-at-Lylo is execute him.

Everything you've said in this entire game has been a waste of time, supercharazad, and whoever is not on your team will reap the benefits of that until you stop being a retard and grow a fucking cerebral cortex.

PPE: Painiac, all the capslock in the world won't make your appeal to emotion less of a scumtell. Good try though. Not. Also, you're shooting blindly against SaintDraze. If you have a reason, tear off his face and eat it then spit it back at him. If you don't, push him until you get something that confirms your suspicions or MOVE ON. This isn't Nuclear Rocket Surgery you useless twat.

Well, so be honest, that's exactly what scum would say.

What have I said in the last three pages that hasn't been useful in any way?

I say this is scum, and a prime target for lynching in oil, with a light rosemary and olive garnish.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 16, 2011, 03:49:51 pm »

BETTER IDEA

I request a replacement....

For SaintDraze, Painiac, and Supercharazad. These players clearly don't belong in a non-Beginner's Mafia game.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 16, 2011, 03:50:16 pm »

SaintDraze, you are also scum in my books, don't think you're off the hook, I still suspect you stringly, and I WILL get you lynched.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 16, 2011, 03:50:56 pm »

SaintDraze: You keep getting somewhat defensive when you're called out as scum. If you weren't scum, you wouldn't have to worry about being called out as long as you're not being stupid.

Well I am getting tired of being lynched and I am trying Really Really Really REALLY
hard not to be lynched again...
So I am going to be defensive to see If it might work for me...
Can you blame me?

Look for scum. If you find someone scummier than you, you won't be lynched.

Native: I was after SaintDraze from the very beginning. He pretty much ignored me.

SaintDraze: You are OMGUS-ing me now, SCUM? YOU ARE ATTACKING ME OVER ONE QUESTION? SCUM. SCUM. SUPERSCUMINGLYSCUM.

What's your case against him? Could you please restate it?

This is one of the dumbest spectacles I have ever beheld.

I know. -_-

This is one of the dumbest spectacles I have ever beheld.
This is totally going to the Notable Games Archive.

As an example of what not to do? Ever.

native
would you please dub this page
Sir page of stupid senseless garbage?

I'm ashamed of my kingdom.

Also, stop buddying.

Pandar, what? Killing off confirmed townie? Yea, he maybe is useless, but he is so confirmed it hurts! Give me your reasons.

It'll give us another confirmed townie that will probably be more experienced. No offense.

I'm finding this hard to believe:

Neither Painiac nor SaintDraze can give a sensible reason as to why they are not scum.

SaintDraze, your jokes are going too far, you are MUCH more suspicious than Painiac at this point.

Panda, the fact that you want to lynch confirmed town is great, in fact, I'd even call it SCUMMY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SCUM.

Others have presented MANY arguments, both valid and strong. YOU have not given anything but USELESS POSTS WITH NO CONTENT.

In my books, Panda is confirmed Scum, and either Saint or Painiac is also scum (I'm leaning towards Saint). Does anyone else agree?

The best way to prove they're not scum is by scumhunting. There's really no effective way to prove townhood.

No strong arguments have been presented.

Stop OMGUSing.

Jim: You were scum in the previous Kingmaker. What did you learn from that game and how do you intend (if at all) to play differently as scum or town?

The biggest thing is that I need to be ready and willing to bus a partner if it comes to that. I wasn't in the last Kingmaker, so I got lynched for that.

Noted.

FUCKFADLKADHGLJ:ADKHG:LSDKJG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

That is SO appropriate.

BETTER IDEA

For SaintDraze, Painiac, and Supercharazad. These players clearly don't belong in a non-Beginner's Mafia game.

Seconded.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 16, 2011, 03:52:13 pm »

BETTER IDEA

I thought you were going to class? Does that mean going to scumchat, but still checking the thread occaisionally?

Go to class, when you come back, you'll have a virtual corpse waiting for you.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 16, 2011, 03:53:02 pm »

BETTER IDEA

Seconded.
Thirded.

PPE: Oh holy fuck fourthed.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 16, 2011, 03:56:35 pm »

Supercharazad, he has spitted his sorry scumbuckets anyway. OMGUS-ing me was so fatal.
If I were scum, I would buddy you and agree with you and make nice with you

No no no no no. Pandar, you would be nice to me, yeaaaa. You would FOR SURE trying petting me and even sing me some fucking lullabies. Yeaa.

Pandar. You are too agressive player to even think about that! Scaring us off is so typical of your behaviour! Yea, you made me some good laugh, though.

Native, fuck. Show US your scumhunting skills, then. We will standing and noting everything. Because, nobody fuckin do it here! Beside Jim, of course.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 16, 2011, 03:58:04 pm »

BETTER IDEA

Seconded.
Thirded.

I can replace. I'm in too many games already, but this is absolutely ridiculous.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 16, 2011, 03:58:43 pm »

Guess what? I'm going to stop playing Mafia, appearantly, I'm a newb that can;t do anything and I get lynched so early in BM games that I can't learn anything from them.

Guess what? Me, Painiac and SaintDraze don't need to go, because you can't make that decision, only the GM can!

The best you can do is execute us, and would you execute confirmed town? Would you execute the kingmaker? When you coudl actually try and execute someone like... Pandarsneic, who acted scummier the longer the game went on, or SaintDraze, who also acted scummier and scummier.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 16, 2011, 03:58:56 pm »

BETTER IDEA

Seconded.
Thirded.

I can replace. I'm in too many games already, but this is absolutely ridiculous.

<3
BLARG IM DED

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 16, 2011, 03:59:42 pm »

I'm already in the replacement list. So we still need one more.

However, imo Saint didn't really spaz out as much, so I don't think he should be replaced. But whatever.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 16, 2011, 04:00:22 pm »

The best you can do is execute us, and would you execute confirmed town? Would you execute the kingmaker? When you coudl actually try and execute someone like... Pandarsneic, who acted scummier the longer the game went on, or SaintDraze, who also acted scummier and scummier.

Still waiting on evidence, as well as a good reason why lynching you would be bad for town in any fashion whatsoever.

PPE: Saint is the best out of the three, certainly. But it feels like we're going downhill fast.
BLARG IM DED

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 16, 2011, 04:02:18 pm »

I'm kindly shutting my pie hole. I think I have already proved myself being townie. And newbie. Go on.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 16, 2011, 04:02:55 pm »

Alright, a reason not to lynch me?

It means a that the town loses a scapegoat, they reduce the number of players, thereby damaging their own chances.

I have proved myself to be town, and I refuse to be replaced, as I got here first, and I intend to help the town win.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28