Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Via Galactica  (Read 20302 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Via Galactica
« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2013, 01:10:29 pm »

Is it possible to run this in fullscreen? Or at least dramatically increase the size? It's much too small to be comfortably playable on my laptop.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2013, 03:07:22 pm »

Via Galactica is based on .NET Framework 1.1.

I confess this particular error has got me baffled too; I *think* it is something to do with a badly defined or absent array declaration, but I cannot reproduce it so I'm not sure my programming is the problem!

Zombat, if you can email me the error log I can take a look: orangetreesoftware@yahoo.co.uk

holy crap dude, 1.1? I dunno about you but legacy support for .net has been considered crap, can you at least be able to bump that to 2.0 or 3.5? you would still keep OS support at XP

orangetree

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Via Galactica
« Reply #107 on: March 16, 2013, 03:18:08 am »

Mephansteras, if you go to Program Settings in the File menu and then tick "larger window" you can enlarge the main window and font size a bit though NB this doesn't affect dialog boxes. Afraid it's not yet possible to play full screen.

yamo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 16, 2013, 06:41:34 am »

Mephansteras, if you go to Program Settings in the File menu and then tick "larger window" you can enlarge the main window and font size a bit though NB this doesn't affect dialog boxes. Afraid it's not yet possible to play full screen.

I change mysystemsettingsto like 800 x640 or 1024...but yeah squinting is not fun...a big font option(scalable?) would be good.
Then again, I consider Infinity to be overly ambitious, something that might easily spell it's downfall.

-Blackthorne
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]