Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

Author Topic: Roll to Roll Some More [ROUND 25] Now with 50% more plot!  (Read 36342 times)

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Roll Some More [ROUND 3*7] The Amazing Spider Chryssalid!
« Reply #225 on: January 25, 2011, 04:30:19 pm »

Attempt to capture a Chryssalid and train it to be on our side

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 25, 2011, 05:41:39 pm »

I think it's a contest between me and Nirur Torur to find out who loses first.
I considered firing at you, but then remembered that you haven't repeatedly tried to kill us all. Your ability to control mimes had nothing to do with it.

Nothing.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 25, 2011, 05:44:54 pm »

I considered firing at you, but then remembered that you haven't repeatedly tried to kill us all.
Yet.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 25, 2011, 07:02:44 pm »

well, the fude will end if I get my rolls right, and I will hopefully be on the path to godhood. unless of course I die.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 25, 2011, 09:44:27 pm »

Next turn I shall abuse my powers of teleportation by teleporting two places at once, thus making two of me!
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Roll Some More [ROUND 10 + 3*(3+1)] KRATH!!!!!!
« Reply #230 on: January 31, 2011, 04:02:30 pm »

The GM decides that we have waited for Krath long enough, and instagibs him.

"Kill my father, that douche never came to my birthday parties!"

You never liked your father anyways, after all, he never came to your birthday parties, the douche.

ATTACK [4] You throw you spear at him,
DEFENCE [1] killing him instantly.

As you step forward to retrieve you spear, you realize that it is in fact not your father, but your uncle Bill! The horror! How could you kill your own uncle?

Wait a second. Bill's the uncle who molested you.

Never mind.

You exit the Cave of Trials, becoming a filthy half-breed! Yeah you!

Trait get: Filthy Half-Breed! (+1 when interacting with Chryssalids. -1 when interacting with people. Can impregnate people when attacking them.)

Get up, and for the indignity actiivate the "OVERKILL" Setting on the defence cannons

Damn floor, causing you to trip and what not.

[6] You press the OVERKILL button on the defence cannons.

You hear a faint whirring noise as the cannons charge up.

I fire my gun at Role to Forge the World.

ATTACK [8] Pissed at Roll to Forge the World, you fire your +3 cannon of deadliness through the dimensions.
DEFENCE [1] Your bullets slaughter the gods, killing each and every single one of them. Sadly, you also destroy the world they were forging at the same time. Back to square 1 I guess.

Defeat Chryssalid using my newly obtained amazing powers,then look for some archenemy to punch in the face.

ATTACK [5] Wanting to defeat the Chryssalids as soon as possible, so you can punch an archenemy in the face, you blast them all with webbing.
DEFENCE [3] It works like a charm.

You scuttle off, looking for an archenemy to punch. However, since it has only been, oh, 31 seconds since you became the Amazing Spider Chryssalid, you don't have any archenemies.

Find a lazor.

[5] A lazor? Just a lazor? Well, I hope you are fine with two lazors, because that's all you can find.

Item get: Dual Lazors (+2 to attack)

nuke the space fort plus snake man village, i shall be come the god of the nuceluar wasteland even if it kills me! oh, yeah, and getting to a safe distance. that's importnat to.

Lacking any sort of nukes, you decide to pretend to have some. [4] It works like a charm. The Star Fortress's defence cannons all turn to shoot at you.

ATTACK [5] The overkill button turns out to be a bit over rated.
DEFENCE [3] Like dodging.

Hit with so much overkill, you explode into a blood-coloured cloud.

Ah, Gah, Blaugh! -2 health.

Effect gained: Blood cloud. (-1 to interacting with objects. +2 to scaring the shit out of people.)

Attempt to capture a Chryssalid and train it to be on our side

[4] You capture and Chryssalid, in an attempt to train it.

ATTACK [4] You attempt to break down it's mental defences with several Ke$ha songs, played on a loop.
DEFENCE [2] The Chryssalid's mind breaks from such a horrible onslaught.

Item get: Friendly Chryssalid.

After blasting mcclay, the Star Fortress's cannons turn to the trapped Chryssalids.

ATTACK [5] Overkill is still overrated.
DEFENCE [5] Amazingly, all the Chryssalids manage to dodge at exactly the same time.

With Krath dead, Cheese spawns.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 31, 2011, 04:12:07 pm »

Find cake and tempt snakemen with it.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 31, 2011, 04:16:07 pm »

I move my ship out of range of the people on Mars, and into orbit over Titan.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 31, 2011, 05:16:19 pm »

Cast a Voodoo Curse on Chryssalids!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 31, 2011, 06:31:03 pm »

Defend the Cryssalids from Tyberix

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 31, 2011, 08:38:12 pm »

WHile the fortress maintains it's onslaugfht activate the defence forcefields and the internal security fields
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 01, 2011, 11:24:02 am »

Become a rock and blend in

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 01, 2011, 12:02:12 pm »

Teleport the snakemen and me into wherever the Chryssalids are to defeat the
Chryssalids!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 02, 2011, 06:42:32 pm »

absord all blood in the universe, scare the shit out of everyone, stimously!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Roll Some More [ROUND 2*10 + 3] Literal Shit Clouds.
« Reply #239 on: February 02, 2011, 08:02:13 pm »

Find cake and tempt snakemen with it.

Looking around, you search high and low for a piece of tasty cake.

Wait, could it be? Yes! It is! You reach into the fridge to grab a slice of that tasty, tasty cake. (I guess you were nearby a fridge or something.)

[1] The Star Fortress's cannons detect you stealing the cake, and blast you into your component atoms.

I move my ship out of range of the people on Mars, and into orbit over Titan.

Screw this. You take the controls of the ship and move into orbit over Titan. [7] Coincidentally, a military installation on Titan was investigating blender technology, and somehow managed to open a gate to hell (Don't ask me how). The demonic army spots your ship, and recognizes you as the destroyer of the previous demonic army. In other words, they're pissed.

Cast a Voodoo Curse on Chryssalids!

You decide to dabble a bit in Voodoo, just to curse the Chryssalids a little. Just a little.

[1] Your dabbling goes less then perfect, as some Voodoo spirits decide to dabble a bit in killing you horribly.

Defend the Cryssalids from Tyberix

You rush to defend your Chryssalid brothers from Tyberix. Instead, you stumble upon his dead body. Out of spite, you decide to attack it.

ATTACK [3] You bravely chuck your spear at Tyberix's limb body.
DEFENCE [3] You miss. You should probably work on your aim more.

WHile the fortress maintains it's onslaugfht activate the defence forcefields and the internal security fields

You are briefly distracted by the computer, which alerts you to the fact that someone is stealing your cake. Cursing, you flip the button that manages the defensive forcefields and security fields. [3] With a low bonging noise, the fields charge up. The computer beeps once more, reminding you that the reactors can't sustain this rate of power consumption forever.

Become a rock and blend in

They're out to get you, man. You know? You should totally become a rock or something to blend in. Groovy?

[3] You succeed beyond your wildest dreams in becoming a rock. However, two problems:

1. You're inside a space station.

2. You're a rock. You can't move.

Effect get: Rock (Can't move.)

Teleport the snakemen and me into wherever the Chryssalids are to defeat the
Chryssalids!

You sense that the Last Battle is approaching. "Come my snakemen brothers!" You exclaim, "Now is the time to avenge your fallen ancestors!"

[7] You manage to teleport your army into the middle Chryssalid camp. A quick head count reveals that you are outnumbered 16 to 1.

absord all blood in the universe, scare the shit out of everyone, stimously!

You absord all the blood in the universe, in an attempt to scare the shit out of everyone, stimously. [6] Or at least you tried. In reality, you absord all the shit in the universe, in an attempt to scare the blood out of everyone, stimously. Oh, and the GM, not wanting to scare the blood/shit/bloody-shit out of everyone at the same time, prevents you from doing so.

At least you are now a giant shit cloud.

Wait. That sucks.

Effect gained: Giant Shit Cloud (-1 to interacting with objects, +1 to scaring the blood out of people, +2 to causing diseases, +6 when making comparisons with politicians)

The Chryssalids, having escaped from Tyberix's web, get shot at some more.

ATTACK [8] Overkill is no longer overrated.
DEFENCE [6] Neither is dodging.

A large chuck of the Chryssalid host is killed, but several of the Star Fortress's shots go wide, and hit several shadow aliens. Yeah, bet you had forgotten about them. The shadow aliens, pissed, assemble an army for the Last Battle.

The Chryssalids charge further up the space train, and attempt to smash through the force fields.

ATTACK [4] They start bashing up against the field with a battering ram, which they brought with them. (You try smashing stuff without a battering ram, see how far it gets you.)
DEFENCE [8] The force fields, being made of force, are impervious to battering rams.

In frustration, one of the Chryssalids gives a near-by wall a swift kick. Several critical circuits are destroyed, and several of the force fields deactivate.

New players Tarran and Imakuni spawn next to a rock that looks a lot like Cheese.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19