Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1011 1012 [1013] 1014 1015 ... 1574

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2369868 times)

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #15180 on: July 27, 2015, 03:28:32 pm »

I was solo roaming around the map, harvesting resources, until I took a ranger arrow to the knee.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15181 on: July 27, 2015, 04:19:20 pm »

Boy, do I just love constant swarms of three enemies at a time! Yup! Simply adore being interrupted every time I attack! And having my Ultimates hit someone else instead of Frieza! Just my favorite thing!
Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Black lives matter.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #15182 on: July 27, 2015, 05:10:58 pm »

They're supposed to survive by virtue of never leaving their houses (although raptors can open doors), but that doesn't really happen because they inevitably wander out.
Clever girls. I mean the raptors, not the npcs.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15183 on: July 27, 2015, 09:23:53 pm »

Head out on a night-run, sneaking into a shop that is between a hulk and a shocker brute; a little dangerous, but it's night, I know the layout, and I can be in and out before anyone notices.  Oh, hey, giant boomer inside the shop, that's a new zed.  And they blow up just like the little ones.  And blind you like the little ones.  And...they cover you in glowing goop.  That's...lovely...

Welp, I think stealth just went out the window, and that horde of zombies outside just found the hole it made in the process.  Needless to say, Sam fought hard, but in the end, she went down fighting. 

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #15184 on: July 28, 2015, 12:23:45 pm »

This is going pretty well, I haven't lost any guys and I've been tearing up... whoops I missed a beat.  Oh shit I missed some more.
NOOOOOO, NOOOOOOO MY RHYTHM!!! I'VE LOST IT!

Patapon 2

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #15185 on: July 28, 2015, 10:05:14 pm »

I walked directly into a rocket. I knew there were rocket drones around, it was my fault for not taking cover.

Mass Effect.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15186 on: July 28, 2015, 10:56:51 pm »

I booted up 1.3 checking out what was new.

I was exploring an abandoned mine when I found something strange.

Me: Ooh, a toolbox
Me: Oh look, it wants me to right click on i- *Boom*

*mouses over toolbox*

"Detonator"

>:(

Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #15187 on: July 28, 2015, 11:49:30 pm »

I was in the final dungeon, just outside the room which Clairvoyance told me was the ritual chamber, with the complete banishment ritual and the invader's rune in my spellbook.

There were two of the floating brain enemies, as well as a huge puker. There was nothing I could do, as the incredibly tanky puker absorbed all of my hits while the brains got dozens of free hits on me.

The Consuming Shadow.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15188 on: July 29, 2015, 12:37:12 am »

I walked directly into a rocket. I knew there were rocket drones around, it was my fault for not taking cover.

Mass Effect.

Rockets and carnage are terrible in that game. If you aren't in cover 24/7 then you can expect to be 1hitkilled by a rocket/shotgun sniper from the other side of the map.

;w;
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15189 on: July 29, 2015, 12:59:07 am »

I booted up 1.3 checking out what was new.

I was exploring an abandoned mine when I found something strange.

Me: Ooh, a toolbox
Me: Oh look, it wants me to right click on i- *Boom*

*mouses over toolbox*

"Detonator"

>:(

I fell for that once. :P
Black lives matter.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15190 on: July 29, 2015, 01:21:06 am »

I shot Jean-Baptiste Cutting in the back of the head with a sneak attack from an anti-materiel rifle's explosive round. He did not die. I did shortly after.

When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #15191 on: July 29, 2015, 01:53:01 am »

That sounds like it should trigger the Chunky Salsa Rule.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15192 on: July 29, 2015, 02:35:54 am »

Jean-Baptiste Cutting doesn't die from explosive anti-material rifle rounds, fool! He eats plasma mines for breakfast! I heard [Insert First Name Here] van Graff, the owner, has to buy twice as much plasma mines every time she does because he eats so many

Also, I inexplicably hate when video games defy the "headshot with no/flimsy helmet is death" rule, even though in the case of Fallout it would actually be Super Cheese: The Game.
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #15193 on: July 29, 2015, 06:57:47 am »

Agreed. If you get shot in the back of the head with a rifle designed to take out armored vehicles, you are not going to survive that.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15194 on: July 29, 2015, 07:10:10 am »

Thankfully Project Nevada fixes that. Among its other (gameplay-)changes, it adds an option to make helmets necessary to have head DT, and then I believe your head DT is still only whatever your helmet's DT is. But that affects the player too.
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 1011 1012 [1013] 1014 1015 ... 1574