Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1010 1011 [1012] 1013 1014 ... 1574

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2369873 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #15165 on: July 26, 2015, 07:49:11 pm »

The WORST fight is the one against 17 and 18 where they go villain mode in the wasteland area after fighting 18 (with Vegeta ally) and 17 (with Piccolo ally). That fight is SO HARD. I'm level 84 and I still find it a pain in the ass, though I can beat it every time of course.
I can beat that pretty well too, but I can never Ultimate Finish it. 61, now, and I've never. Ultimate. Finished. It.
Black lives matter.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #15166 on: July 26, 2015, 07:52:38 pm »

Well, I'm talking about Ultimate Finish when I say beat it.

And I have issues with it as a Saiyan.
The spam-perfect-kamehameha-constantly type of Saiyan, no less.

Seriously though, for some reason the ultimate finish on that level is CRAZY HARD compared to most of the others.
By the way, fuck super-armor, and enemies that spam their escape (300 stamina) moves (looking at you, PICCOLO.)
I mean, I know why it's there. If it wasn't I could fairly easily combo down any enemy in the game from level one if I caught them in a 1v1 via perma-juggling, but it is sucha bitch. Especially super-armor.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #15167 on: July 26, 2015, 07:54:15 pm »

For some reason I feel like I'm the only one with Xenoverse that went with a normal Earthling, solely for the idea that a normal- relative to most major characters, that is- girl can stand toe-to-toe with literal gods.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 07:59:10 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15168 on: July 26, 2015, 07:54:52 pm »

Ah. 100 Blast, beamspam-basic attack combo-more beamspam human, myself. SHOT DOWN, TWIN
Oh, my god, fuck super armor. LOOKING AT YOU, DESTRUCTION OF PLANET NAMEK.
Black lives matter.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #15169 on: July 26, 2015, 07:57:34 pm »

I went with a Saiyan because I felt like they'd have the most access to different moves, and I like playing glass cannons anyway.

I intend on making my next character either Frieza Race or Earthling. Female, of course, I hate chunky characters. And I gotta say, my current one looks badass in her full set of Beerus Clothing. :v
Also, do we have a Xenoverse thread?
And am I the only one who's been using Big Bang Attack since like level 17 because it's just that good? (My favorite thing is the dash attack - teleport smash - teleport->beam attack combo, 'cause it's cool.)

Sadly I can rarely justify fighting properly over "Charge to full Ki, go SSJ2, Spam Perfect Kamehameha, rinse and repeat."
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15170 on: July 26, 2015, 08:02:23 pm »

There is, in fact. Also we should get this train back on the rails.
Black lives matter.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15171 on: July 26, 2015, 08:03:41 pm »

Turns out three reapers with supporting geth dreadnoughts and cruisers is more than a match for the combined might of the galaxy.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15172 on: July 27, 2015, 02:51:33 am »

Turns out, you should never afk while playing multiplayer terraria without a nightmare-tier pick.

Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15173 on: July 27, 2015, 10:22:31 am »

Melee the dog before it bites to grab its throat. (V)
Wait for the dog to bite before you melee it. (V)
MELEE THE DOG BEFORE IT BITES TO GRAB ITS THROAT. (V)
MELEE THE DOG BEFORE IT BITES TO GRAB ITS THROAT. (V)
MELEE THE DOG BEFORE IT BITES TO GRAB ITS THROAT. (V)MELEE THE DOG BEFORE IT BITES TO GRAB ITS THROAT. (V)WAIT FOR THE DOG TO BITE BEFORE YOU MELEE IT. (V) MELEETHEDOGBEFOREITBITESTOGRABITSTHROAT. (V)

Turns out three reapers with supporting geth dreadnoughts and cruisers is more than a match for the combined might of the galaxy.

Well yeah, a single Reaper with a Geth support fleet took out nearly half the Human fleet, and most of the Citadel fleet at the same time. (and the Reaper lost)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #15174 on: July 27, 2015, 11:41:56 am »

MELEE THE DOG BEFORE IT BITES TO GRAB ITS THROAT. (V)WAIT FOR THE DOG TO BITE BEFORE YOU MELEE IT. (V)
Hmm. Sensing some conflicting instructions here.

Good game design. CoD GOTY.  :P
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15175 on: July 27, 2015, 12:00:20 pm »

Those goddamn dogs. After a while, I hid myself in a house, I believe and aimed at the entrance, shooting the second I saw something. But really, the trick is to try and shoot them down before they get you, ammo conservation be damned.
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15176 on: July 27, 2015, 12:01:06 pm »

I think it's a 0.2 second-period that occurs BEFORE the notice to press the melee button that you have to press the melee button in order to necksnap the dog. And of course, if you're too busy trying deal with the other 20 guys shooting at you(it is not an easy segment), you might not be able to reach that key before it's too late. And there's no checkpoint for about 10 minutes in that segment.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #15177 on: July 27, 2015, 01:57:20 pm »

I have one health point remaining. A horde of allosaurs is nipping at my heels, and I can see the raptors bearing down on me in the distance. I just barely make it to the guy waving an item at me. He gives it to me. It's a handbook of field surgery. I bleed out after trying field surgery on myself.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #15178 on: July 27, 2015, 02:00:20 pm »

Son did this random bystander get eaten by the dinosaurs innyour absence? Or was he totally helping them? :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #15179 on: July 27, 2015, 02:14:08 pm »

Son did this random bystander get eaten by the dinosaurs innyour absence? Or was he totally helping them? :P

I've given up on an actual explanation for their presence. I will say this, however: every interaction opens with you shanking them, and only on discovery that this will not kill them and they're not killing you do you actually ask them for stuff.

They're supposed to survive by virtue of never leaving their houses (although raptors can open doors), but that doesn't really happen because they inevitably wander out.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 1010 1011 [1012] 1013 1014 ... 1574