Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327] 328 329 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2373629 times)

Sentientdeth

• Bay Watcher
  • Black Soul Immortal
    • View Profile
    • Sentientdeth's Composition Blog
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #4890 on: February 14, 2012, 01:06:59 am »

Was playing SS13 a while back on a random server (Was late at night and nobody was on BS12).  Two guys were running around murdering people and there was no admin around, so I took it upon myself to take them out.  I picked up a fire extinguisher and began beating one of the guys about the head with it.  He hit the floor, but his buddy came and unloaded his gun into me.  They proceeded to drag my leaky corpse as well as a few other bodies and evidence items in a locker into the incinerator room.  They pushed all the items onto the conveyor belt, but when they went to put my (probably smelly) corpse on the belt, he accidentally stepped on and got pulled into the fire.  I don't think I ever laughed that hard before or after. 

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 01:09:16 am by Sentientdeth »
Dirgeplayer of the Twelve Bays
-The Bard's Guild-

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4891 on: February 14, 2012, 01:21:14 am »

Failed to activate Reflector shields on time. Bye bye, little spaceship dearie...

Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4892 on: February 14, 2012, 08:52:36 am »

I got lashed in the face.

Dwarf Fortress.
*Hugs*

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #4893 on: February 14, 2012, 09:01:22 am »

Bandit ambush, while on my way to their lair.

DF, NEW VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4894 on: February 14, 2012, 09:01:44 am »

I suffered from amnesia, then got killed by an angry mob proclaiming my 'murder' of someone. I didn't even know I did that.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4895 on: February 14, 2012, 10:11:17 am »

Everyone is playing DF.

Experimented with the above game a bit. Got my companion infected with necromancer cooties. Said companion started spamming undead on all the corpses it could find, and just a few turns after that, I had an undead army. I wanted to kill my companion for murdering everyone, but everyone, including the living, ganged up on me as soon as I struck that stupid necro dwarf.

Obviously lead to deaths, including mine.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4896 on: February 14, 2012, 01:17:25 pm »

Landed my Viking warriors on a hostile island, equipped with the best plate armor possible(technically, the only plate armor possible), and ordered them to beging slaughtering everyone in the enemy village. Then, the guy supposed to be manning the catapult, starts waving at me complaining of hunger(to be fair, I forgot to load the ships with food), and without catapult support, the whole assault turned into the beach scene from Saving Private Goddamned Ryan as my warriors where taken out by a solid wall of constant arrows from their headquarters. The only ones who survived where the bowmen who somehow managed to out-range the headquarters. Oh, and the idiot catapult operator.

In another game, saw some friendlies pinned down, so I rushed out to help them. Promptly took a rocket-propelled grenade to the back of the head, then bit by some cyborg dog-thing, and finally shot in the face several times with a rifle. All in less than 10 seconds from the start of the level.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4897 on: February 14, 2012, 01:29:18 pm »

New DF yay~

Shot in the head by the first bandit no~

Yep. Still Dwarf Fortress to me. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4898 on: February 14, 2012, 01:31:09 pm »

A kobold shot me in the lung and I suffocated as my swordsman companion ran around in circles bleeding.
*Hugs*

Davichococat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4899 on: February 14, 2012, 03:07:58 pm »

Got chased by two bears, and two large rats on Wayward Roguelike. I couldn't survive.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4900 on: February 14, 2012, 03:13:39 pm »

I turned into an eagle and flew into the air, just to be shot down by an archer.

DF, Witcher mod
*Hugs*

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4901 on: February 15, 2012, 07:00:38 am »

Got skull kicked in by a hippo that was in my way while I was trying to cross a river with only the first level of swimming.

Bastard.

Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4902 on: February 15, 2012, 07:05:40 am »

I...

Um, didn't get a chance to hand over my loot to the ambush of bandits while me and my allies rested by the campfire.

Bolt to the lungs, mace to the face. I didn't even directly get an arrow in any of theirs, just had them bleed to death.  >:(

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4903 on: February 15, 2012, 07:06:33 am »

DF. Modding in a race. Apparently slade is not a good material to make colossi out of as wolves can just eat it. ???

Slightly unrelated, WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THE DINGOS?? I mean, seriously. I've got 78 kills and 55 of them are some variant of dingos (giant, normal, and dingo-men/women).
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #4904 on: February 15, 2012, 07:07:54 am »

Zombies broke my bones, causing my guy ( who actually had a necromancer book ) to get knocked out.  Being unconscious, next to an undead horde, isn't good for your health.

DF, Dah Nu Vershon. 

Wish I knew necromancy...
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327] 328 329 ... 1575