A lot
- 1 (9.1%)
A ton
- 1 (9.1%)
All of it
- 3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 249

Author Topic: Cobalt Fortress: Days 48 onward: This is the spring of our discontent  (Read 143065 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress: Cobalt Edition: Prologue: Orngim Trail
« Reply #1305 on: November 15, 2010, 07:07:22 pm »

"Y-YOU ELF LOVER!!! WE KNOW, I DID IT MYSELF!!! I IMPRESSED IT! BUT NOW WHAT YOU DID TO V WAS TOO MUCH!!!"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: November 15, 2010, 07:10:26 pm »

"We, we should calm down.  We're acting crazy.  Did you guys get boons too?  I got my axe enhanced."
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: November 15, 2010, 07:11:14 pm »

"See! The gods insidious machinations have already conspired to cause a terrible blow to Norrecs innocent head.
   You can prove to me your new god is not terrible by having it give me gifts in a show of good faith, otherwise im calling the guards to seize you heathen god worrshiping cultists, who change gods like a pair of socks. or at least call the human priests to scrutinize you"

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: November 15, 2010, 07:14:07 pm »

((OK, my character is horribly mistrustful of this new god, so here is what I want to do for the long term.  THE SPANISH DWARVEN INQUISITON!  By that I mean I want to have all dwarves who entered the blackness, in public trial, renounce any ties to the elder god discovered in the Necropolis.  I'm also going to attempt to have Tholtig banished to term of 1 year as a surfacer for endangering the entire expedition through her reckless and misguided actions.  I don't believe that's too severe but I think it would fit in with my character's cautious nature.  Of course, I have no real authority so I suppose it'll be brought up before CoughDrop for final judgment.  That's my plan.))

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: November 15, 2010, 07:15:37 pm »

"See! The gods insidious machinations have already conspired to cause a terrible blow to Norrecs innocent head.
   You can prove to me your new god is not terrible by having it give me gifts in a show of good faith, otherwise im calling the guards to seize you heathen god worrshiping cultists, who change gods like a pair of socks. or at least call the human priests to scrutinize you"

"Oh no, we don't worship it.  At least I don't.  I was very clear on that point, I'm a loyal follower of Kun for now and forever, it didn't seem to mind."
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: November 15, 2010, 07:15:54 pm »

"HOW DARE YOU USE HER AS SOME SORT OF.. OF!!! VICTIM!!!" I am still with V, protecting her.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Samthere

• Bay Watcher
  • RRRRRAAAAAAOR! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: November 15, 2010, 07:16:09 pm »

VOOOOOM

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
  • It's my greatest creation yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: November 15, 2010, 07:16:12 pm »

Hastur begins a threatening rant, but it is cut short by Gar landing on him, knocking the wind out of him for a good while.

That's everyone!
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

Samthere

• Bay Watcher
  • RRRRRAAAAAAOR! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: November 15, 2010, 07:16:45 pm »

"Well... that was interesting. Nice to breathe air again, though."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: November 15, 2010, 07:16:50 pm »

Have fevered dreams of prancing through clouds made of gold.  At the end see a vision of a large silver dragon with blue sapphire eyes.  CLEARLY THIS IS A SIGN FROM HIPOBIS, or something!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: November 15, 2010, 07:16:59 pm »

Punch Sandow straight in the face.Point accusingly at Sandow, since he's already been thrashed.

"The hell's wrong with you? 'Give me divine gifts or I'm calling the guards?' Get a handle on yourself!"

"I'm sorry Urist, I didn't mean to!"

"Yeah, I'm prettier than ever now! Isn't it great!"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: November 15, 2010, 07:17:09 pm »

Check myself for injuries as I try to stand, then go check Norrec for injuries. Thoroughly. "Aexiesoen's not evil. He just wants to ... Actually, he didn't say. I think he's too busy enjoying his freedom to eat your souls right now."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: November 15, 2010, 07:17:52 pm »

"Actually he isnt evil, he was just bound and left.. alone..."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: November 15, 2010, 07:18:50 pm »

"Well then, this is great! Let's go find the priest and let him know the, ah, disturbance has been dealt with. Or at least, the real disturbance, and anything left over is probably residual."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
  • It's my greatest creation yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: November 15, 2010, 07:20:10 pm »

In Norrec's fevered dreams, the dragon looks at her straight in the eye.

"Think of the possibilities! Tavern plays! Merchandising! Guest appearances! There's so much gold in the world, just waiting for somebody to take it!

"Then again, it is a pretty freaky event you just witnessed. Your call, champ."

The dragon punts you back into the waking world.
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 249