Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5644 5645 [5646] 5647 5648 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14463990 times)

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #84675 on: September 04, 2015, 07:45:22 pm »

I couldn't tell if the cashier at the petrol station was a guy or a girl and this is bothering me unduly
Then imagine they are neither. Just smoothness where their nether bits should be.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #84676 on: September 04, 2015, 07:46:17 pm »

I couldn't tell if the cashier at the petrol station was a guy or a girl and this is bothering me unduly
Then imagine they are neither. Just smoothness where their nether bits should be.
No, that sort of thing will give me nightmares.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84677 on: September 04, 2015, 07:49:20 pm »

And it would lead to some serious rupturing after the ingestion of fluids.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #84678 on: September 04, 2015, 07:50:25 pm »

And it would lead to some serious rupturing after the ingestion of fluids.
Just some hella nasty sweat.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #84679 on: September 04, 2015, 07:55:25 pm »

Mm, no, no, from what I recall of occasional birth defects, that sort of thing tends to kill really early if it's not treated. You do get tubes blocked up and whatnot from time to time, and when it doesn't result in stillbirth it usually just kills shortly after birth. Our biology can't quite rewire its digestive system fast enough to just produce nasty sweat.

... anyway, the real question is, "Were they cute enough the plumbing is irrelevant?"
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #84680 on: September 04, 2015, 08:00:56 pm »

Mm, no, no, from what I recall of occasional birth defects, that sort of thing tends to kill really early if it's not treated. You do get tubes blocked up and whatnot from time to time, and when it doesn't result in stillbirth it usually just kills shortly after birth. Our biology can't quite rewire its digestive system fast enough to just produce nasty sweat.

Sadly, I don't want to be the guy looking up when embryos get dicks and how that may affect the waste disposal process.

... anyway, the real question is, "Were they cute enough the plumbing is irrelevant?"

Never mind, the real questions are finally being asked.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #84681 on: September 04, 2015, 08:10:25 pm »

Almost. Too many piercings for my taste, though.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84682 on: September 04, 2015, 09:28:23 pm »

Hangover. Hangover never changes.

* Yoink is kill
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #84683 on: September 04, 2015, 09:29:26 pm »

* Yoink is kill
rip yonk

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #84684 on: September 04, 2015, 10:04:03 pm »

* Yoink is kill
rip yonk
*mournful trumpets*

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #84686 on: September 04, 2015, 10:47:26 pm »

My tiny plan to defrag my hard drive and speed up my computer a little has become a massive endeavour which will be an all-nighter. Most of it can be done passively while I'm asleep, but why must the simplest things become so complicated when you look into them?
Because defragmenting takes a long damn time if you've got any sort of notable fragmentation. Big hard drive is big.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #84687 on: September 04, 2015, 10:53:48 pm »

I just realized that the way I usually take a break from a project... is to start another project. If only I could create a feedback loop where I take a break from one project by working on a previously started project...
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84688 on: September 04, 2015, 11:15:03 pm »

Adding a second HD is not that hard...unless the prebuilt computer I purchased years ago was put together in such a way as to make adding a new HD functionally impossible.

I'm not even sure how this thing was put together now.  Magic?  Built the box around the motherboard?  So many questions!

Alas, the first one remains "How can I possibly make my backup drive fit?"
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #84689 on: September 04, 2015, 11:40:53 pm »

My tiny plan to defrag my hard drive and speed up my computer a little has become a massive endeavour which will be an all-nighter. Most of it can be done passively while I'm asleep, but why must the simplest things become so complicated when you look into them?
Because defragmenting takes a long damn time if you've got any sort of notable fragmentation. Big hard drive is big.
No, it only took an hour and a half, once I actually got to that point. Beforehand, I had to clean up my HD so there'd be enough space for the operation, and to do that, I had to download some other software to identify bloated files, run the Cleanup utility, check the Internet for assistance, and so on. I ended up clearing 75 GB of space, defragging and speeding up my computer a whole lot, but for some reason my HD actually got more fragmented. Can't complain about the results, but it seems a little weird.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 5644 5645 [5646] 5647 5648 ... 11040