Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3100 3101 [3102] 3103 3104 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14456522 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #46515 on: March 28, 2014, 10:32:16 pm »

The original format I heard it in involved being in Scotland or something, and I don't like discriminating like that (Although I kept the name as Shamus because Shamus is a cool name that needs to be used more) so I just dropped the first part of the joke. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46516 on: March 28, 2014, 10:38:07 pm »

It appears that I am the only one who has completed the weekly assignment for one of my classes.

I wonder if that makes me entitled to all of their participation marks.

Seriously though, it's a class of 80+ people and the actual amount of people who do the assignments tends to hover around a dozen.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46517 on: March 28, 2014, 11:28:41 pm »

The sheer amount of people who did have sex with animals is the most disturbing part.

Kinsey's research in the 40s gave the figure at 8% of all males.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #46518 on: March 28, 2014, 11:34:35 pm »

Just learned that the reason for why my grandparents have had so much tension ever since my grandfather began having his health issues stems from that they actually had an arranged marriage, and from the way my great-grandmother treated my grandmother. I guess one downside of being in a family that has an unspoken policy of not getting the kids involved in any of the stupid crap unless they want to be/need to be is that you don't really find out about any of the stupid crap.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46519 on: March 28, 2014, 11:36:01 pm »

The original format I heard it in involved being in Scotland or something, and I don't like discriminating like that (Although I kept the name as Shamus because Shamus is a cool name that needs to be used more) so I just dropped the first part of the joke. :P
I'm not sure if the coolness stands when we're talking about having sex with a goat.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46520 on: March 29, 2014, 12:05:46 am »

I'm not sure if the coolness stands when we're talking about having sex with a goat.

No no no, lets give it a fair shot.

Afterall if the goat was also... On fire, was a mutant that shoot lasers from its eyes, and could play the electric guitar...

It MIGHT edge into cool territory............. Naw

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #46521 on: March 29, 2014, 12:08:09 am »

I don't think english actually has a word for a scene where a dude named Shamus is banging a flaming mutant laser eye goat while the goat is rocking out on a guitar.

But I could totally see it as a metal album cover.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 12:10:01 am by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #46522 on: March 29, 2014, 12:10:18 am »

I don't think english actually has a word for a scene where a dude named Shamus is banging a flaming mutant laser eye goat while the goat is rocking out on a guitar.

But I could totally see it as a metal album cover.
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #46523 on: March 29, 2014, 12:11:20 am »

... y'know, I've never actually read that. And won't. And haven't seen more than a few passages. But it would fit right in, wouldn't it?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #46524 on: March 29, 2014, 12:13:01 am »

... y'know, I've never actually read that. And won't. And haven't seen more than a few passages. But it would fit right in, wouldn't it?
You should. And yes it would.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46525 on: March 29, 2014, 01:47:35 am »

Afterall if the goat was also... On fire, was a mutant that shoot lasers from its eyes, and could play the electric guitar...

But at that point, is it really a goat he's having sex with?
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46526 on: March 29, 2014, 06:54:02 am »

I just noticed that the cover for the 25th anniversary edition of the first volume in the Man-Kzin Wars series has an error. Namely, the kzinti in the centre has one too many fingers on his left hand. This bothers me more than it should.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #46527 on: March 29, 2014, 07:59:00 am »

But at that point, is it really a goat he's having sex with?
Could sex with a demonic abomination be considered cool?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #46528 on: March 29, 2014, 08:00:39 am »

Attempted to make a BLT. This resulted, due to my sandwich-making 'skills', in a sandwich that could only exist on this plane through sheer force of will.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #46529 on: March 29, 2014, 08:06:07 am »

Attempted to make a BLT. This resulted, due to my sandwich-making 'skills', in a sandwich that could only exist on this plane through sheer force of will.

I don't think anyone else managed to make a non-Euclidean sandwich before. Have you considered reporting it somewhere? Like the SCP Foundation?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 3100 3101 [3102] 3103 3104 ... 11040