Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64457 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - Not Dead Yet!
« Reply #765 on: November 03, 2010, 01:45:01 pm »

And I assume that there is of course numerous backups of any sensitive data, such as our AI, spread across all our servers right?

Are there?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: November 03, 2010, 01:50:35 pm »

yes.
but not the AI, she got born between backups and isn't fully backed up yet.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: November 03, 2010, 01:56:16 pm »

You know, V, it COULD be something besides spies thwarting your exploration efforts.
But thats all I'll say about it.

Well that's why this turn I'm having prototype drones being made that are good against magnetic storms and nebulas in particular, along with any other natural phenomenon I forgot to mention.  I figure that magnetic storm bit should cancel out about 1/2 of all the things TVTropes could have fucked up.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 01:59:51 pm by V-Norrec »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: November 03, 2010, 02:10:42 pm »

Arr me maties! Let us set sail for the jetski resort!

Man the ors! Hard to starboard! Tonight we dine on the flesh of dolphins!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: November 03, 2010, 02:27:53 pm »

You're just dragging that ors pun as long as possible, are you.
(Well at least its not a rock pun, schist.)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: November 03, 2010, 02:46:07 pm »

I'm sure that I have no idea what you are talking about. >.>

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: November 03, 2010, 03:01:52 pm »

update?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: November 03, 2010, 03:07:02 pm »

Soon.
Helping with the new Wikia.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: November 03, 2010, 10:09:42 pm »

So, how's things?
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: November 04, 2010, 01:37:00 pm »

So, how's things?
Kinda busy, actually. mostly school things. Going to need to slow down updating from everyday to almost everyday until this stuff is done, since this game takes a while to organize and to post for. I'll have the current turn up in a couple minutes, though; I've got a good amount of time right now.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: November 04, 2010, 02:20:43 pm »

Spoiler: UPA (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TGA (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: AI Alpha (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Apple (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Anonymous (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 03:02:57 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: November 04, 2010, 02:27:55 pm »

REBUILD OUR TREASURY!!1!!ONE!!!

To Do: Make 10 planetary defense systems per planet once military research is completed next turn.
          Research improvement to our networks efficiency.
          -Upgrade our servers.

Offer ANON some specimens of the ultra-rare Qwelchion LAZOR-LOLCATDOG in return for security info on THE OTHER EMPIRE.

Have GLaDOS continue research into improving network efficiency and continue organizing and managing the UPA, this of course, costs NOTHING.

Reap the profits of having a AI administrator.

Have some of the spies sabotage the other empire's network servers MOAR.

Interrogate the diplomats we have taken into custody using humane methods.

Assemble a elite team of hackers and programmers.

Continue propoganda against the Wicked Witch King of the East.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 11:10:32 pm by Demonic Spoon »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: November 04, 2010, 04:02:14 pm »

Offer ANON some specimens of the ultra-rare Qwelchion LAZOR-LOLCATDOG in return for security info on THE OTHER EMPIRE.

Send some code virusses or something to the other empire V.I's that will make them sentient.

OK, I'm just going to tackle all issues I see with this post one by one

1) You're offering anon some stupid photoshopped picture of no real value... for something of value... I fail to see how this is going to work, or fair to me if it does.

2)  How the hell are you contacting Anon, if they apperantly don't have a bank account even, I could only imagine contacting them and actually agreeing to swap this information would be hard.

3)  You haven't developed a virus to grant sentience to my V.I.s

4)  Do you even know about my A.I.s/V.I.s?

5)  If you do, how would you know wether or not they were sentient, are some of your spies been infiltrating my research facilities, because you certainly haven't been posting anything to that effect to learn more about what I'm researching.

6)  Hackers cost money, you haven't rebuilt your treasury yet.  Rebuild, then buy hackers, that would be the obvious course of action.

7)  Hackers and Programmers in my opinion should fall be classified as a speciallized research team for the empires.

There that is all. 

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: November 04, 2010, 11:10:00 pm »

Send some code virusses or something to the other empire V.I's that will make them sentient.

OK, I'm just going to tackle all issues I see with this post one by one

1) You're offering anon some stupid photoshopped picture of no real value... for something of value... I fail to see how this is going to work, or fair to me if it does.

2)  How the hell are you contacting Anon, if they apperantly don't have a bank account even, I could only imagine contacting them and actually agreeing to swap this information would be hard.

3)  You haven't developed a virus to grant sentience to my V.I.s

4)  Do you even know about my A.I.s/V.I.s?

5)  If you do, how would you know wether or not they were sentient, are some of your spies been infiltrating my research facilities, because you certainly haven't been posting anything to that effect to learn more about what I'm researching.

6)  Hackers cost money, you haven't rebuilt your treasury yet.  Rebuild, then buy hackers, that would be the obvious course of action.

7)  Hackers and Programmers in my opinion should fall be classified as a speciallized research team for the empires.

There that is all. 

1. I said specimens, not photos.

2. Umm, sending a envoy to his planet?

3. Fair enough.

4. I suppose not, whoops.

5. I have been posting about trying to steal your research a few turns ago, but whatever.

7. I disagree.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: November 04, 2010, 11:27:02 pm »

Specimens... if we get to create our own flora and fauna then all my planets have spore colonies that instantly kill humans when breathed in.  Only humans who are citizens of my planet get special breathing masks to filter out the spores.  Fair enough?
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 77