Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64267 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted!
« Reply #600 on: October 26, 2010, 05:30:12 pm »

Same here.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: October 26, 2010, 05:36:13 pm »

no, i don't have many PMs, just a lot to do today.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: October 26, 2010, 06:03:50 pm »

Images of Chuck Norris wielding a light-sabre and cutting various people's hands off start filtering through the 'net.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: October 26, 2010, 10:53:48 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"I say they're just too lazy to want to bother, but if I fired them the spies could find them publicly and get the location of the CZ." I'm not sure I understand this sentence, anyway.

Okay, I'll try to be more general and less verbose.

My Actions:

Rescue AI Alpha, try to find out more about the corrupted zone from the server techs, and why it still exists and wasn't repaired.

Threaten the corporations that have joined the other Empire to attempt to get some of them to come back over to us.

Send one colonist ship to each of the three planets.

Continue having the rest of the spies steal research. Make 10 planetary defense systems per planet once military research is completed. Research improvement to our networks efficiency.

Get GLaDOS a cake processing/digesting unit. This unit will digest cake and turn it into yummy energy and data bits for her, or something. Ask her to please help saving AI Alpha and managing and organizing the UPA once she is done with the cake.

Wonder what happenend to those scout ships we sent out the other day.

Continue propaganda.

Get a report on the state of our fleets. Have one fleet patrolling UPA space and the second new one picketed at the middle planet.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 11:11:13 pm by Demonic Spoon »

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: October 26, 2010, 11:00:10 pm »

Aklyon, don't forget my PM update.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: October 27, 2010, 12:16:23 am »

Aklyon, don't forget my PM update.

same here, very interested to see new budgetary figures.  And also the make up of my empire.

Also, do I know he's threatening corporations, because that would have a VERY large effect on my actions.

Edit:  Your scout ships joined Tha Ghostfang, we are much more attractive than you human types ;D  (Especially you Foppish Wankers)

Oh, as an addendum, since it looks like Spoon isn't too busy this turn, have my Diplomat begin seducing him.  Await further orders depending upon how that goes, be sure not to endanger the mission however.

DOUBLE EDIT:  You spent all your money on stabilizing the economy, how are you going to build those missile bases?

TRI-TRI-TRIPLE EDIT:  Also, Propaganda costs money too.  You need income somewhere.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 01:25:03 pm by V-Norrec »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: October 27, 2010, 01:28:32 pm »

[spoiler]
"I say they're just too lazy to want to bother, but if I fired them the spies could find them publicly and get the location of the CZ." I'm not sure I understand this sentence, anyway.
THe server techs didn't know how to get Alpha out, but your character thought they were just being lazy and debated whether to fire them.
PM stuff is coming, don't worry.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - Simpler!
« Reply #607 on: October 27, 2010, 03:03:49 pm »

Map (as of next turn)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 03:06:29 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - Slightly Simplified!
« Reply #608 on: October 27, 2010, 03:10:31 pm »

Hmmmm, did UPA stabilize their lanes, I missed that if they did.  Also, I haven't colonized the lower 2 planets on my side of space, but if you want to give them to me, I accept :D

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: October 27, 2010, 03:11:50 pm »

I didn't remember if you had colored them all or not, so I went with all for the sake of not needing to do too much updating of the map quickly.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: October 27, 2010, 03:13:59 pm »

Meh, it's OK, I'll start 2 colony ships next turn, load them up and send them off down there.  No need to change it.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: October 27, 2010, 04:26:21 pm »

My "somehow get magically pulled out of the corrupted zone by the UPA, then contact TvTropes for no reason outside of boredom" action can be done, right?
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: October 27, 2010, 04:32:23 pm »

well, I'm guessing, if they can't get in, you need to find a way to get yourself out, which you haven't been working on.  Depending on your luck, it could happen, or it could not.  Of course, I could send A.I. Omega in to try and save you but that would be killing both of you at once if I failed.  I dunno, you decide, do you want me to save you or would you rather test your luck?

Edit:  I would like to point out at this time if you hadn't taken all my A.I.s with you, there wouldn't be this issue.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: October 27, 2010, 04:34:47 pm »

I can't work on getting myself out because I have to remain mostly in stasis while I'm in there. Unless... No, I couldn't possibly learn to survive from eating a few dozen corrupted zone AI corpses. Could I?
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 27, 2010, 04:38:58 pm »

Hmmmmm, I think a better bet would be focusing on what killed them and picking up any modified survival codes they may have made trying to save themselves.  If you picked up enough, you might be able to resist the corruption more effectively.

Why am I helping you?  Guess I'm just a nice guy.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 77