Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64264 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted!
« Reply #570 on: October 25, 2010, 10:30:49 pm »

Why would you do that, though? It wouldn't be as funny today with the obvious lack of contractual argumentation.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: October 25, 2010, 10:32:07 pm »

I swear, if I have to post the U.C.C. as my real action one of these days I'm going to cry.  The contract talk reminds me so much of business law.  Q.Q

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: October 25, 2010, 10:33:05 pm »

I could contractually obligate us to go into an endless loop of "forum clause, actual clause, forum clause again" on a daily basis with the powers of suggestion Alpha has.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: October 25, 2010, 10:33:44 pm »

No.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: October 25, 2010, 10:35:51 pm »

Then just look at the actions given and update? nbonaparte dropped out, so we have one less turn to account for.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: October 25, 2010, 10:38:27 pm »

I will, tomorrow. kinda tired right now.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: October 25, 2010, 10:43:34 pm »

meh, we need the TAO update for last post still anyhow.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: October 25, 2010, 11:45:04 pm »

Journal #7
doubling and re-training the militias into Elite militia, to better protect us!
More spies!
Working on biggering the fleet, and making a new one too!
GLaDOS is too busy trying to be the first AI to eat cake to help right now. She appreciates the citizenship, though.
Having our welfare organization store any food surpluses in highly secure and highly secret storage areas spread out all over the UPA, just in case. Any ridiculous news story you've seen are lie-based scaremongerings, journal.
Invest heavily into improving our economy, I have.
Cool Stuff found: New, more nifty hats!
the techs are continuing to decode the signal.
The colony ships are built. they'll be filled next turn, and then given a big fancy fanfare for being the first.
You decide to give the economy guy one more chance. He suggests drastic action, like asset seizure by the militias disguised as rebels. Is our economy really that hurt?
Research! Military Research! (the bases) Blackmail?!
A spy manages to steal some money, but he got headshotted 3 steps before the bank door. It was quite a messy scene, apparently.
The warbots aren't smart enough to be citizens, but they do qualify as military personnel.

My actions:

Uh, I guess I actually meant more threaten the corporations, like their director or whatever.

Offer the Anon planet full member status in the UPA.

Continue decoding the signal.

Colonize the planets once colonists are done loading up.

Continue having the rest of the spies steal research. Make 10 planetary defense systems per planet once military research is completed. Have the "rebels" auction off most of the assets to loyal corporations. Continue software defense research.

Offer to help GLaDOS with the cake. Ask her to please help decoding the signal and managing and organizing the UPA once she is done with the cake. Get GLaDOS a coke processing/digesting unit. This unit will digest cake and turn it into yummy energy and data bits for her, or something.

Continue biggering the fleet and making a new one.

Wonder what happenend to those scout ships we sent out the other day.

Make a embassy on the Other Empire's capital. Have it be staffed completely by hobos, lowlifes, the homeless and assorted other riff-raff.

Start a propaganda campaign against the Other Empire, demonizing them as evil Alien Opressors. They're not like us.

Ferment rebellion amongst the Other Empire citizens against their weak, soft, hippy, sissy of a leader. Not only has he only sent two ministers into a black hole, he has also tried to fob of the job of making decisions onto the citizens by having them vote while he himself can relax and do nothing. It is his job to make decisions. Worst of all, he has welcomed those horrible disgusting weakling human businesses with open arms, causing many poor real Other Empire citizens to lose jobs and profits and even their own businesses sometimes as they went under because of the bastard humans. What next? Rolling over to show his second belly and submitting to vassalage of those awful United Planets?

Funnel remaining resources into the economy. Have some of our spies sabotage the Other Empire economy if possible, if not, then sabotage their network servers.

Assign bodyguards to the members of the Other Empire Embassy, for their own safety of course.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 03:05:11 am by Demonic Spoon »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: October 26, 2010, 12:58:18 am »

I believe Anon knows you are offering full member status at this point, I think they are just ignoring you, as Anon would probably do IRL.

And for the last time, I'm THE GHOSTFANG COLLECTIVE!!!!!  NOT FRIKKIN' OTHER EMPIRE!  I think my Diplomat would have told you that by now... rawr.  Sorry, I just get a little worked up about my name, lol.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: October 26, 2010, 02:50:06 am »

Whatever you say other empire leader.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: October 26, 2010, 10:37:14 am »

I don't know why this annoys me so much, but it really does >.>

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: October 26, 2010, 11:39:51 am »

FIRE ZE MIZZILEZ!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: October 26, 2010, 11:41:21 am »

... huh?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: October 26, 2010, 11:43:43 am »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: October 26, 2010, 01:37:34 pm »

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 77