Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Who should be President for the next term in the United States?  (Read 6763 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: Who should be President for the next term in the United States?
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2010, 12:06:18 pm »

Obama. I'm kind of still waiting for someone to tell me what he did that's so bad besides reform health care (which, in my opinion, isn't that big a deal--beneficial in my case) and be a black person.

This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2010, 12:51:18 pm »

Obama. I'm kind of still waiting for someone to tell me what he did that's so bad besides reform health care (which, in my opinion, isn't that big a deal--beneficial in my case) and be a black person.
The funniest bit about healthcare reform is that when polled about the seperate parts on their own, people are very in favor of them. But when asked about the total package, they hate it.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2010, 01:32:37 pm »

The funniest bit about healthcare reform is that when polled about the seperate parts on their own, people are very in favor of them. But when asked about the total package, they hate it.
Because the total package includes massive tax increases on your family, yes you, and death panels to hunt down your grandparents.  Duh.

In real answers, we do have actual laws on what credit card companies can do now, the military's presence in Iraq is massively smaller and less exposed, al-Qaida is getting the shit bombed out of them on a daily basis (if you're into that kind of thing - Pakistan isn't), border security isn't getting much tighter but ICE is deporting more people than the entire last administration did (again, if you're into that sort of thing), and we should have a new nuclear reduction treaty with Russia, but I'd have to look into that.

Oh, and the rest of the world doesn't giggle any time they see our President holding a book.  (To George Bush's credit, the man actually (or at least claims to have) read hundreds of books while he was in office.  Something like three a week in the last year.  Which goes from tittering about his reading abilities, to wondering where the fuck the commander in chief finds the time to read three novels a week.)
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2010, 01:37:02 pm »

I've seen anti-abortionists go on at him a lot (including the so called "Christian Party" here... yeah, the ones who noone's ever heard of) too, but I can't remember why.

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2010, 01:43:13 pm »

This guy:

Seriously, though, this guy would fix us up real quick:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2010, 01:49:50 pm »

Spoiler: What about THE LAW? (click to show/hide)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2010, 01:55:58 pm »

And that makes three.  Silly White Queen not doing anything hilarious.
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2010, 02:16:47 pm »

LAAARRRWWWWWW!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2010, 03:20:44 pm »

What they should do or rather, what Obama should do, is dissolve congress and crown himself king. This has worked in the past.

(I'd join the Royalists, man has style)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2010, 03:23:41 pm »

Schwarzenegger. We should just repeal the rule that says foreigners cannot be president and throw him up there.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2010, 03:29:44 pm »

What they should do or rather, what Obama should do, is dissolve congress and crown himself king. This has worked in the past.

(I'd join the Royalists, man has style)

Anyway, I suggest we make Christopher Walken president. Every other country on the planet would be scared into submission by his antics. The next papal trip to the U.S. is going just fine, and all of a sudden-"I want some pie!". It would be awesome.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2010, 03:29:51 pm »

Schwarzenegger. We should just repeal the rule that says foreigners cannot be president and throw him up there.
speaking of him, hows the California Governator election going?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2010, 03:38:28 pm »

Guess. Guess what is behind this spoiler tag before you open it. The obvious answer is the correct one.

Why.  Why always, always, always, with the shitty "Demotivator" frame?  It would make it's point exactly fine with just the picture.

I think the guys who made the real Demotivator fake posters are actually going out of business.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2010, 03:51:50 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9