Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Who should be President for the next term in the United States?  (Read 6770 times)

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Who should be President for the next term in the United States?
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2010, 07:08:53 am »

Donald Trump
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2010, 07:44:25 am »

We will elect him to LEAD, not to READ.

Mitch Daniels
I have absolutely no knowledge about this guy, apart from looking at his wikipedia page picture - but one thing is certain: A man who keeps his boyish good looks well into his sixties are not to be trusted! Surely there must be some wicked magic at play here.
Love, scriver~

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2010, 07:55:08 am »

I have changed my mind. I think Dave Mustaine should be America's next President. He will sway the masses with his awesome music!

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2010, 08:13:47 am »

We will elect him to LEAD, not to READ.

Mitch Daniels
I have absolutely no knowledge about this guy, apart from looking at his wikipedia page picture - but one thing is certain: A man who keeps his boyish good looks well into his sixties are not to be trusted! Surely there must be some wicked magic at play here.
He's also a republican that raised taxes and set up public support for health-care insurance. That guy can't be trusted...

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2010, 09:46:52 am »

If my birthday were three weeks later, I'd vote for Obama. It's nice having a president that actually does things to help us out, though it hurts his public image.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 09:52:40 am by Barbarossa the Seal God »

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

jester

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarvern Survialist Nutter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2010, 10:12:09 am »

Sarah Palin for the giggles.  George again just for the comedy fodder.  Corpse of Hunter S Thompson reanimated by the power of prayer would be good too.  Obama because its sad talking to americans about healthcare.
  Real world answer for me though is someone who isnt in the republican or democratic parties.   Seriously.  Most powerful nation on the planet and there are only 2 political parties of any note?  Fair chance your opinions wont be very well represented either way. 
  Maybe someone who has threatened to put a bullet in every lobbyist in washington.  As an aussie I admit I know FA about how the american system works but the whole throwing large amounts of cash around to try to affect politics seems well....   corrupt.

Scary thing is whatever happens it will probably have a direct impact on my life

If life gives you lemons, burn them.

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2010, 10:21:34 am »

I don't think Obama changed things much, despite his election promises, but he's a great PR guy so as a non-American I'd like to see him get another mandate.
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2010, 10:21:46 am »

I should!
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Onlyhestands

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2010, 10:32:32 am »

I thinking I'll probably vote Obama. I'm not terribly happy with him but I still see him as the best choice.
What if you didn't have any genitals, couldn't you just go naked as a dude (because showing your nipples is okay)?
What if monkeys created civilizations on the moon?

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2010, 10:43:48 am »

John Key.
So what if he's New Zealands prime minister?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2010, 10:46:54 am »

I don't think Obama changed things much, despite his election promises, but he's a great PR guy so as a non-American I'd like to see him get another mandate.
Even if he did absolutely nothing, he'd still be massively preferable to Sarah Palin from a non-American point of view.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2010, 10:53:34 am »

Whomever will most effectively result in making Congress gridlocked and unable to do anything.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 10:55:38 am by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2010, 11:00:53 am »

Stephen Hawking. Because deep down, we all know he should be appointed galactic overlord of the Milky Way. Also, Congress should be abolished to accompany his coming into power.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2010, 11:05:12 am »

That might not end well. Given how most politicians act, bringing someone as smart as Hawking into their area of work might make the rest of them explode. Kind of like pouring pure water onto a group of cells.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2010, 11:47:57 am »

That might not end well. Given how most politicians act, bringing someone as smart as Hawking into their area of work might make the rest of them explode. Kind of like pouring pure water onto a group of cells.
Which is precisely why I also suggest eliminating congress. Wouldn't want red tape getting in his way.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9