Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94169 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 71: THE DICE HATE YOU ALL!!!
« Reply #810 on: January 19, 2011, 02:22:58 am »

Thank Khan and then watch the woman carefully making sure not to make any sound.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: January 19, 2011, 08:03:00 am »

Enchant pebble of throwing +1
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: January 19, 2011, 10:46:12 am »

Go buy 3 rounds of ammo (36) and a good sword. Enchant sword to amplify fire.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: January 19, 2011, 08:38:00 pm »

I stare at the back of my hand for a few moments in silence. Was her mark like this once, as well? I wonder what her trials were, but I'm also aware that it wouldn't be polite to ask. If that was only the initiation, I'm sure what followed was much worse, and I don't feel much like discussing what just happened to me, either. But eventually I'll have to make a decision, so I look up. "I think most of the questions I have can't be answered," I say. I doubt even Sareesa knows what my trials will be.

"I... guess I'd better go back, prepare for the journey. It's been an honor speaking to you, Sareesa," I say, standing and bowing slightly.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: January 19, 2011, 11:13:49 pm »

I can tell you right now that won't work Ochita, you don't have enough mana for that enchantment at present time, you'll probably have to wait for full mana.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 70: Sareesa's Mark and Flintus's Fall
« Reply #815 on: January 20, 2011, 02:16:11 am »

Just read. Or look for something more productive to do.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: January 20, 2011, 06:39:13 am »

Right. Well if I can get some chainmail or some type of armor afterwards that wold be great.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: January 21, 2011, 01:08:25 am »

I'm writing up the turn tomorrow, whether Khan posts or not.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 72: [Insert Clever Title Here]
« Reply #818 on: January 21, 2011, 09:00:37 pm »

Quote from: Flintus10
Thank Khan and then watch the woman carefully making sure not to make any sound.

[1]  "HEY KHAN!  I LOVE YOU!  THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE!  I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU!"  You scream at Khan for no apparent reason.  Still the woman doesn't appear to notice you.  Wait, crap, this is some kind of trial isn't it... what would Sareesa do?

Quote from: Frelock
Enchant pebble of throwing +1

[2 of 1]  You enchant a pebble to be easier to throw, unfortunately, it's still completely worthless against anything much larger than an insect, but at least you'll hit whatever you threw it at.

Inventory:  Pebble +1

Quote from: Ochita
Go buy 3 rounds of ammo (36) and a good sword. Enchant sword to amplify fire.

[1]  You run out of the Brothel and to the nearest vendor you can find.  "I NEED BULLETS, AND A SWORD... AND MAYBE SOME ARMOR, WHAT DO YOU HAVE?"  you say in a loud voice to the fruit vendor.

"I have . . . fruit?"  he says looking confused.  You storm away from the booth.

[4]  You find yourself in front of the blacksmith you tried to steal from earlier, you wonder if he remembers you trying to steal from him.  You enter and the blacksmith is drinking while forging a new sword, he doesn't look happy to see you.  "Yaarallkavkevladkr"  he says slurring his words together even worse than before.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
I stare at the back of my hand for a few moments in silence. Was her mark like this once, as well? I wonder what her trials were, but I'm also aware that it wouldn't be polite to ask. If that was only the initiation, I'm sure what followed was much worse, and I don't feel much like discussing what just happened to me, either. But eventually I'll have to make a decision, so I look up. "I think most of the questions I have can't be answered," I say. I doubt even Sareesa knows what my trials will be.

"I... guess I'd better go back, prepare for the journey. It's been an honor speaking to you, Sareesa," I say, standing and bowing slightly.

[6]  "Very well.  Your friend Flintus, he has the first piece necessary to close the Ancient Gate, in Blue Blood Tower, you will find your piece.  I wish you safe travels Malgun."  says Sareesa.  Suddenly you feel as though you are surrounded by warmth and love, and then, just as soon as it started it's gone.  You open your eyes and see the Troll Mystic standing there.

"Hey mon, I be startin' to get worried about ya'.  You be findin' the answers you seek on 'da other side?"

Quote from: CoughDrop
Just read. Or look for something more productive to do.

[6]  You sit down in the common area with your book and read.  You read like you've never read before, and soon secrets that you have never known before reveal themselves to you.  "Of course, it's just that simple."

Tier 6 unlocked, 1 Tier 6 spell able to be chosen, ((obviously you'll have to wait until I update the spell book, shouldn't be too long though))

Quote from: kilakan
no action submitted

no action taken

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)

New rule that went into effect this turn, you don't get mana regen if I have to either A.I. your turns or skip over you.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: January 21, 2011, 09:02:21 pm »

Get myself a good bastard sword, also try to go for a chainmail shirt. Give the rest of the money to him.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 08:06:32 am by Ochita »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: January 21, 2011, 09:56:59 pm »

See if I can find a man who can enhance my armor to let it protect a little from elemental magical attacks too.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: January 22, 2011, 01:13:00 am »

I look at the back of my hand again to reassure myself of the reality of what just happened. "Yeah... I think I did," I say, looking up. "Thanks for your help. I hate to run, but I've got to prepare for a journey. Maybe we'll se each other again." I tip my hat and leave to search for Flintus, or at least info as to where Blue Blood Tower is.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: January 23, 2011, 03:05:04 pm »

Hey, my computers completely wrecked, and I may or may not be able to get into a library to update this, but I'd really like to continue, anyways  maybe you could take meover for awhile, or let another person control me if I can't post?
Calmly approach the women, keep my staff at hand incase, and attempt to circle around her to attempt to evaluate her and the room.  Attempt to talk to her as I walk.
Nom nom nom

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: January 23, 2011, 08:16:59 pm »

:O Wings of Justice, get!

Triumphant in surpassing himself in the wondrous art of healing, Dor'lek gets all giddy just thinking about healing someone. He goes in search of someone to heal while he waits for his comrades.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: January 23, 2011, 09:58:28 pm »

Keep a careful eye on Khan while looking for anything else notable in the room.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 116