Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Space RTD - Titan  (Read 10691 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Space RTD - Titan
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2010, 01:55:52 am »

Oh gods. Their learning.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2010, 02:58:50 am »

I'll head over to the others at the shop and buy myself an energy blade. Also make sure to suggest the mercenary job if the others would prefer to take it. And head back to the ship.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 05:13:37 pm by Flintus10 »

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2010, 08:35:10 am »

i don't see any problem with smuggling, but get a crate and lets cover the stuff up with metal scraps

Sneevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2010, 11:53:01 am »

Buy 3 units of weapon scraps and an E.M.P. gun let's start with the smuggling there is still a chance the merc job will still remain open when we return for our share of the loot.Then head back to the ship and check if the ship has been resupplied.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2010, 11:57:51 am »

Lets focus on that smuggling job k? No merc mission yet

Sneevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2010, 12:48:27 pm »

sounds good to me.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2010, 02:38:12 pm »

Buy the stealth unit, even if we have one, we could always use another. Offer to carry other people's purchases onto the ship.

Smuggling job sounds good.

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2010, 02:55:15 pm »

USEC - The stealth unit is for one person, but using some scraps you could probably interface it into the ship with some good rolls?
Ochita - Yea, I'll do that suggestion from now on.
Jet - You could probably have a smuggling compartment built? I'm sure Flintus is capable, it is just a general modification. Just suggesting cause a smuggling compartment would be cool haha.
Everyone - I have to work tonight so I don't know if Ill have time for this, depends on homework and whatever else I do, if I don't tonight there will be one after I finish work tomorrow. Expect it around 5:00pm my time(GMT -05:00).
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 02:59:39 pm by Immortal »

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2010, 08:16:06 pm »

Buy reserve part of the ship (small parts)
( 6 - Okay) You approach a vendor, after some small talk he gives you the prices. It costs 15c per box of small parts (I assume you mean parts to either repair or upgrade your ship? There is some stuff on the ship already fyi, just no one has done inventory, Flintus just knows there are some parts in the ship).
~You can buy what you want next turn on top of your real turn.

USEC and Ochita are here looking at the weapons, so I go over to them and tell them about the smuggling job. It sounds dangerous, but risk brings reward, I've always found. I look over the weapons as well and ask them if I should get one. Maybe I can haggle the prices down as part of working for Logan... assuming everyone agrees to it.
You step over to USEC and Ochita and begin a conversation.
"Hey guys, Logan offered us a smuggling job. Should we take it?"
Ochita replies quickly, "Sounds good to me, Ill call captain."
Ochita steps away and calls the rest of the crew on the communicator.
"Why not?" USEC replies rhetorically.
"The captain and crew say it's a go Serious." Ochita turns back to announce the crews decision.
"I'll let Logan know."
( 6+1 = 7 - Pretty Good) After some conversation with Logan he agrees to give you a cut of 10c on all weapons that USEC is looking at.
~You can buy what you want next turn on top of your real turn.

I buy a plasma pistol. I also buy 9 units worth of scrap.* * I wander around looking for fetch quests that can be done this turn.
You purchase the pistol and 8 units of scrap because that's all you can afford, and turn around to talk to Serious.
"Hey guys, Logan offered us a smuggling job. Should we take it?" Serious asks.
"Sounds good to me, Ill call captain."
After some talking to the crew they agree to the job.
"The captain and crew say it's a go Serious."
"I'll let Logan know." Serious turns around.
"Ill carry that scrap to the ship if ya want?" USEC offers.
"Thanks," you hand over the scrap.
( 1 - Epic Fail ~First epic fail~) You go off looking for a quick job. You find your way to the tavern, as you walk through the sliding doors they slide close too quick behind catching your foot, you trip. The new plasma pistol takes most of the fall, it also seems to stop working. Disgruntled you give up.

I'll head over to the others at the shop and buy myself an energy blade * * and head back to the ship.
( 5 - Meh) You slowly find your way to the shops following your wrist unit's map. You buy yourself a E.Blade for 50 credits and start on your way back to the ship.
~You'll arrive back at the ship next turn. Choose a small turn next turn~

Buy 3 units of weapon scraps and an E.M.P. gun, * * then head back to the ship and check if the ship has been resupplied.
( 5 - Meh) You buy your parts find but on the way back to the ship you get lost, luckily someone points you in the right direction. Upon to returning to the ship you find some men carrying a decent sized crate onto the ship, you assume its the goods your supposed to smuggle. Upon to returning to the ship you place your weapon scraps in the cargo hold and go to your flight console. All systems check out, fully fueled and ready to go.

Buy the stealth unit, even if we have one, we could always use another. Offer to carry other people's purchases onto the ship.
You buy the only stealth unit as Serious comes back from speaking to Logan.
"Hey guys, Logan offered us a smuggling job. Should we take it?" Serious announces.
Ochita replies quickly, "Sounds good to me, Ill call captain."
Ochita steps away and calls the rest of the crew on the communicator.
"Why not?"
"The captain and crew say it's a go Serious." Ochita turns back to announce the crews decision.
"I'll let Logan know," He turns back to Logan.
Turning to Ochita you ask "Ill carry that scrap to the ship if ya want?"
"Thanks," Ochita hand over the scrap.
( 9 - Very Good) You make it back to the ship carrying all the parts and your stealth unit. On the way to manage to find a chip with 10 credits on it. You store all the scrap in the cargo hold and hook the stealth unit to your belt.

~Players~
Spoiler: Jetsquirrel, Captain (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sneevil, Pilot (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: USEC, Weaponry Expert (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Serious, Liaison (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flintus, Mechanic (click to show/hide)
~Ship~
Spoiler: Titan (click to show/hide)

~Correct me if I missed anything, I tried to do this quickly hence the copy and pasted conversation. I will also add in some fighting system later when I have time, it will be attack num for weapons to see if they break the defense, plus each involved roll to increase their numbers whether attack or def.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2010, 01:30:28 am »

Head back to the ship and see if anyone wants to spar.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2010, 04:43:48 am »

buy some holographic communicators (about 2-4) or less if i cant afford that much and go back to the ship to discuss the plan to smuggle
Buy some wrist communicator attachments which allow for holograpic images and return to the ship to discuss a plan for smuggling
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 03:24:48 pm by Jetsquirrel »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2010, 01:51:28 pm »

Head back to the ship. Try to repair my plasma pistol while also giving it different power settings (Stun,Kill,Vaporise)If I finish that I shall spar.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2010, 02:53:30 pm »

Test out the stealth unit. Make sure it works correctly before storing it. If it doesn't work correctly, fix it.

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2010, 03:08:10 pm »

I don't know if you know this but you all have a wrist communicator, they cover from the wrist to halfway up the forearm, they have a map that is saved as you explore, it communicates between other crew, it also tells time and the amount of money you have. 

Sneevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2010, 03:25:09 pm »

await Captain's command. in the meantime a quick nap/b]
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 04:00:48 pm by Sneevil »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10