Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: Space RTD - Titan  (Read 10665 times)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: Space RTD - Titan
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2010, 03:26:08 pm »

ehm you dont undock without my command dude

Sneevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2010, 04:01:04 pm »

better sir?

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2010, 04:08:38 pm »

good enough but you sll going back to the ship right?

Sneevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2010, 04:18:50 pm »

already on it

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2010, 07:03:54 pm »

(Sorry, busy weekend. @_@)

I look through Logan's wares and use the discount to buy a Plasma Pistol for 50c and a Energy Blade for 40c. I then head back to the ship alongside everyone else to discuss the smuggling plan.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2010, 05:39:25 pm »

Head back to the ship and see if anyone wants to spar.
Upon arriving back at the ship you find the crew in the mess around the table like normal discussing the plans to smuggle, you join in planning but don't forget to mention sparring. Ochita seems intrigued, he agrees to after he finishes fixing his new pistol. By the time he finished fixing it the conversation is almost over and everyone has moved onto other tasks.

**Buy some wrist communicator attachments which allow for holographic images and return to the ship to discuss a plan for smuggling
( 10 - Very Good) You manage to buy 4 holographic displays for 60c. You make your way back to the ship safely.

Head back to the ship. Try to repair my plasma pistol while also giving it different power settings (Stun,Kill,Vaporise)If I finish that I shall spar.
( 7 - Okay) You make it back to the ship with little time, you sit and work on your plasma pistol while listening to the plans for smuggling. In the end you manage to get your pistol back to full power and some, you manage to increase its output causing a for-sure loss of limb.

Test out the stealth unit. Make sure it works correctly before storing it. If it doesn't work correctly, fix it.
( 7 - Okay) The stealth unit works perfect. You walk around the ship in stealth, you are invisible to the naked eye, yet the crew can hear you. You go into the galley to see the rest of the crew talking over the plans, you walk in and sit in down. Ochita
and Serious look around as they hear and sense you in the room. You turn off the stealth unit halfway through the talks as they talk tactics, the crew jumps except for Ochita and Serious who had guessed you were in the room using the device. After the conversation you store the device in the cargo hold.

await Captain's command. in the meantime a quick nap/b]
( 8 - Good) You have a very relaxing nap in your pilot chair in the cockpit. (+1 to next turn)

I look through Logan's wares and use the discount to buy a Plasma Pistol for 50c and a Energy Blade for 40c. I then head back to the ship alongside everyone else to discuss the smuggling plan.
( 4 - Bad) You buy both which no problems. On the way back to the ship you get caught up in an emergency decompression fire suppression, many of the people around you lay on the floor and hold their breath as a massive wind blows through the hall into a sealing door. You get back to the ship late in conversation, you also notice you lost your 10 credits you saved.

~Story~
Jetsquirrel, Flintus and Ochita sit around the table in the ship's mess talking over the plans of smuggling.
"We should leave soon, Ill tell Sneevil to un-dock after we finish the plans."
"Okay, anyways where is this mining station?"
A clear hollow tube lowers from above, inside is the star map displaying the ship and a straight line to the mining colony. Between them appears to be a large asteroid belt made of remnant planets colliding, it stretches almost 3 parsecs. Also in the way is an edge-defense-platform. The outpost requires all trader to be checked for smuggling, it also provides defense and help to the borders of the empire.
Serious walks in the room with a confused look, his hair is a mess. He sits down quietly and looks over the star-map.
"So how we going to handle the check point?" Ochita questions.
"We can cover the box in scrap parts and just leave it in the cargo hold." Jetsquirrel announces his plan to foil the contraband check.
"That may not be a..." Ochita stops mid sentence and looks around. Serious looks at Ochita and they both exchange a confirming look. "...as I was saying that may not fool them, any other ideas?"
"I have one." USEC appears from thin air as he turns off his newly acquired stealth unit. Flintus and Jet almost jump as USEC appears between them. Ochita and Serious chuckle as they had already guessed that it was USEC's muffled footsteps they heard walking in the room earlier.
The crew, minus a sleeping Sneevil talks over extensively the plans for the smuggle run. The run looks about 15 parsecs long, that's if they decide to go through the asteroid field. The first jump will drop them just before the field, the second will be the stop for inspection before they continue onto the station. Everyone parts in their different directions as they prepare for the trip.

~Players~
Spoiler: Jetsquirrel, Captain (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sneevil, Pilot (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: USEC, Weaponry Expert (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Serious, Liaison (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flintus, Mechanic (click to show/hide)
~Ship~
Spoiler: Titan (click to show/hide)

~Little late on update but these take about an hour to do, its actually fun, so least this wont die. Anyways busy weekend as serious clearly understands. Decent turn.You guys should plan how to better smuggle the crate rather then cover it in junk. Also you can plan a different course to fly if you choose. Till next turn.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2010, 06:13:38 pm »

(Indeed. Busy day today, but I won't go into details except to say that jumper cables were involved. :-\)

I nod to USEC, happy to see that his stealth unit is working, and talk with everyone else. Eventually a plan is settled upon, and I leave the room to get ready for the run. Since Sneevil wasn't at the meeting, I head up to the cockpit to get him caught up on matters.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2010, 06:22:27 pm »

How do you lose credits that work via data transfer?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2010, 06:34:32 pm »

Get some rest before we go.

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2010, 07:08:13 pm »

The credits come in little crystal cards, which are then inserted into your arm unit, or kept in your pocket holding various amounts, paper money of the future because data can be hacked.. even in the future, so therefore when you fall you lose the crystal cards. Similar cards also hold planet locations, maps among many other things, which I'm sure the crew will encounter.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2010, 08:06:20 pm »

Head down to the engine and try to prepare everything to run at full capacity.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2010, 12:14:43 am »

Ask the guy with the stealth device to somehow adapt it to stealth the box

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2010, 01:31:45 am »

Offer to upgrade peoples weapons, they will just owe me a favor (Nothing too big.)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Sneevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2010, 01:17:30 pm »

Listen to Serious's plan. then inform him that the asteroid field will interfere with equipment and that we could probably pass the station in a large arc so that we are quite a bit away. it could work and make it easier to smuggle past it.Start undocking and line up the ship with the coords

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2010, 02:40:05 pm »

Cancel resting.

Help Jetsquirrel to adapt the stealth device to stealth the box.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10