Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212085 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Not Yar.
« Reply #315 on: September 20, 2010, 07:27:11 pm »

Frown and toss a chunk of cotton candy at him. Walk out, close the door behind you and wait. Ignore any children with gouged out eyes or necks with rings on them saying "Come Follow Me!"(Sorry, just read/heard a metric crapton of pokemon creepypasta.)
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - New Name!
« Reply #316 on: September 20, 2010, 07:28:57 pm »

Sauron does not know about "cotton candy". Is it a peasant thing?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - New Name!
« Reply #317 on: September 20, 2010, 07:30:39 pm »

Cotton candy is delicious. Also a code word for adamantine.
If we didn't bring any adamantine with us, offer to trade him some.
I'm sure you could convince him.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - New Name, Strange Talking.
« Reply #318 on: September 20, 2010, 07:31:43 pm »

if he does not comply then show of your magic staff, and freeze the fire in the fireplace into a nice ice sculpture
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 20, 2010, 07:32:57 pm »

Does the Wizard named Sauron sound weird in whatever #-person I randomly started typing in?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 20, 2010, 07:35:48 pm »

Does the Wizard named Sauron sound weird in whatever #-person I randomly started typing in?

ahh not really, at least not from what i can tell, use the staff! on the fire
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 20, 2010, 07:36:22 pm »

Could you phrase that differently?
I'm a bit confused.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 20, 2010, 07:38:58 pm »

Could you phrase that differently?
I'm a bit confused.
I randomly decided to change perspective when the name changed, and I just noticed that it might be more confusing to read.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 20, 2010, 08:03:34 pm »

We need unreliable-narrator 1st person.  And yes, cotton candy is a way of saying adamantine with out spoilering DF newbs. Has become a habit of mine to call it that.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 20, 2010, 08:05:52 pm »

So keep it? or go back to You?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Not Yar.
« Reply #325 on: September 20, 2010, 08:07:02 pm »

Go back to first person. Then
Frown and toss a chunk of cotton candy at him. Walk out, close the door behind you and wait. Ignore any children with gouged out eyes or necks with rings on them saying "Come Follow Me!"(Sorry, just read/heard a metric crapton of pokemon creepypasta.)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 20, 2010, 08:13:24 pm »

Sauron tired of talking like Sauron isn't Sauron.

Wait what? You confused yourself.
Anyway, you throw a piece of addy at him, and it orbits around and smacks you in the head. the door then smacks you out the store and shuts. Well, that didn't work.
You go back underground and find a dwarf in your lowest level, drooling at your Adamantium pile. How'd he find out?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 20, 2010, 08:20:57 pm »

DAMNIT! Who forgot to lock the door? Anyways, Instruct him to pull that lever in that side room that just happens to have a flood gate for a door and back wall if he wants any addy.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - A Dwarf Appears!
« Reply #328 on: September 20, 2010, 08:26:48 pm »

You ask him why he tore up your wall with some tunnel. He says that this land and town was claimed by Axebolted the Dwarven Fortress, and that there was to be a noble's office here.
You ask him why theres supposedly a fortress on the same land as a obviously human town. He asks you why you have a underground tower.
>:(
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - A Dwarf Appears!
« Reply #329 on: September 20, 2010, 08:39:27 pm »

DAMNIT! Who forgot to lock the door? Anyways, Instruct him to pull that lever in that side room that just happens to have a flood gate for a door and back wall if he wants any addy.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 285