Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 89

Author Topic: [Exalted 2e] Magical Hobos of Violence and JUSTICE. Day 2: A Hunting We Will Go.  (Read 51326 times)

Cogsmith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...you have fun with that. Press some buttons or something." he stepped away and pulled out the crystal from the zenith's locker. Examining it for designs, etchings, or movable pieces.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ohai!" Lera said, spending a mote of essence to flare her caste mark suddenly, as a feral grin. She knew what was and wasn't even surprised. She knew this would work out. "I greet you in Luna's name. I am Lera, the Alabaster Lion! Its nice to see someone else out here, but where are we?" She said without missing a beat.
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."
=I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rovell glared at Wisdom, but continued to mess around with the egg thing, trying to make it do something other than just annoy him.  Mostly, trying to hold it in various ways, poking it, pointing it at various worthless objects in the room, and all in all doing things that he considered rather foolish.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Lera and Dragnar.

The wolf cocks it's head to one side, then speaks. "You are an unexpected guest, Alabaster. And an unusual method of entry. Care to explain?" While the words are perfectly polite, there's an undercurrent of some anger.

You Lot.

The air in the hanger reverberates as the area Rovell was standing is engulfed in a blast of flame. When the heat and light subsides, Rovell is stood in the same spot, mostly naked, still holding the red jade device. His remaining clothes are burning merrily.

((Rovell took 8 levels of Lethal damage))
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 10:02:36 pm by Akigagak »
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rovell simply collapsed to the ground, using what remaining strength he had to put out the flames.  Third degree burns all over his body.  Panic staved off only by being in too much pain to do something like panic.  The only really rational thought he had, other than putting out the fire, was something along the lines of "I must.  Kill.  Wisdom."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh. See we fought all these giant robots and I shredded them because they where in our way, but then someone blew up the roof it came crashing down and we had to run into this door where I found all these warstiders but they aren't mine. Anyway, then I activated another orb and it activated this horseless carriage thing and sent me here!" She explained cheerfully, missing any dangerous undercurrent in the lunars voice. As far as she knew all lunars where her friends. "Anyway this is my pet solar, Drwagnar. We came with me! Say 'Hi'  to the Lunar Drwagnar!"
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."

senrath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Popping up the hatch, Elzal leaned out of it, staring at where the explosion had occurred.  "First, Rovell, are you okay?  Second, what in Malfeas was that?"

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Dragnar stepped out of the doorway and into the room. "Hello. now that Lera has so... briefly, summed up how WE got here, why are you here? No disrespect... but I had been lead to believe no one else knew the location of this cache."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Don't... know..."  Rovell managed to force out.  "Consciousness... fading.  Kill... Wisdom..."

With that, he coughed weakly, no longer having the strength to speak.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Lera and Dragnar.

The wolf turns it's head to Dragnar. "Cache? This is a broken manse, a relic of an age long dead. I feel at home here with my pack, as they're better company than most."

It pads over to Dragnar, it's height on all fours nearly up to the Solar's chest. It sniffs him curiously. "So, you're her Bond-Mate, are you Drwagnar? I wish you the best of luck."
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

senrath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey, Juiz, do you know what that was?"  Elzal asked, settling back into the strider.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You have a name?" Lera said, still smiling, it was good to see another lunar. "Oh! And do you where the next Gathering is at? I've been busy." She had to go tot he next meeting! She was going to get all kinds of respect after all this, the line about the manse caught her eye too. Maybe there was a hearthstone around here? "What do you know about this manse? You sure its broken?"
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 10:24:30 pm by DrakeRaids »

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
  • You were expecting something predictable?
    • View Profile

Stepping back from the doorway, Kerish leaps up into the rafters. As she had learned during her previous visit, the back area and main room were connected by the rafters in addition to a doorway, a passage that made it possible for her to get into her previous observational position. It'd be harder to exploit the passage in this form, but with Akar focused on the obvious points of access it would still be within her abilities. For now, however, there was the matter of maintaining balance in a cumbersome war form.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TackyHillbilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akar continued to be unaware of the presence of the Lunar. He took out a small piece fo bread from his side pouch, and chewed quietly.

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
  • You were expecting something predictable?
    • View Profile

Kerish moves along the rafters, first perpendicular to approaching the monk, then making a steady advance once she was on a rafter beam being supported by the beam he was leaning against. It was, after all, the best source of cover available to her. Her approach was slow and quiet, coming to a pause at the intersection of beams over Akar's head.

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 89