Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 89

Author Topic: [Exalted 2e] Magical Hobos of Violence and JUSTICE. Day 2: A Hunting We Will Go.  (Read 51328 times)

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lera roll over with Dragnar giving him a tight hug and a peck on the check, "Yeah! Letsgoletsgoletsgo!" she laughed, quickly, grabbing him by the waist before he could argue and dashing with him over her shoulder into the room he had pointed at.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 03:13:56 pm by DrakeRaids »
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."
=I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Kerish.

Your commander, the woman you've only known as "Crow" since you met her, a name that makes her chuckle, is waiting for you when you arrive at the room the pair of you were using in one of the workhouses.

"Kerish," she says, nodding to you "I assume you know more details about what happened than the rumors I picked up did?"

You lot.

Lera: The last room is mighty strange. A strange platform sits in-front of you. Like the platform from before, this one has a dome-topped plinth on it, though this platform sits on rails that head away into the far wall.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oooo fun!" Lera said, still carrying Dragnar with one arm, she jumped onto the platform and activated the dome immediately and without thinking.
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
  • You were expecting something predictable?
    • View Profile

"Indeed, Commander. Most signifigant is that the Captain welcomes Commander's aid, and that the note proved correct." Kerish half-nods, half-bows upon arriving. "The warehouse had a jade warstrider within, being unearthed by blood apes being supervised by a Fire Aspect, claiming to be second in command of demonic operations in the city. The monk drove the second off, as well as killing numerous blood apes. The monk will linger there in wait for Commander, and was made aware of Kerish's presence after expressing intention to drag Captain into what Kerish believed a suicide mission against Mayor, who is likely now aware of Immaculate threat. Demonic forces do not know of influence of Daggers, to the best of Kerish's knowledge."
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 05:09:50 pm by Ganurath »

Cogsmith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wisdom sighed. The weapons and miscellaneous artifacts held no interest for him save perhaps the intellectual exercise of how they were going to get it all back to Great Forks.
"Understood. Proceed as you feel best then" he subvocalized to the elementals.

He turned his attentions towards the remaining rooms. If there was anything of interest in the room Lera had just entered he, and everybody else, would surely hear of it in short order. He proceeded into the last room, vaguely curious as to what he would find.

In this case, he found lockers. Two remained closed. Shrugging he tried to open them.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 05:30:53 pm by Cogsmith »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

"Didn't I say messing with things like that was dangerous?! You're gonna get us killed like that!" Dragnar then took a look around himself, apparently just now noticing he was still being carried. "And let me down, I can walk on my own!"
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Kerish

"So that's why the Akuma was running around. Nevermind, he's not a problem anymore. Well, not for very long."

Lera and Dragnar's Excellent Adventure.

As Lera's essence flows into the dome, there's a brief tug, and suddenly her and her mate are whizzing along at completely unreasonable speeds through a narrow tunnel, lit only by Lera's glowing anima.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Leras cry echoes through the cache as the platform suddenly jerks forward and speeds along. "THIS IS AWESOME. Oh. Sorry Drwagnar. down you go." She added, plopping him down beside her as she looked eagerly down the rail, wondering where this would take her next. "This place is amazing! I've never seen something like this!" 

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kerish smiles, glad that the Fire Aspect, apparently an Akuma, was no longer an issue. Still, the pace of events was definitely accelerating. "Such is reassuring. What would Commander have Kerish do, in light of current situation?"

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Kerish.

"I am coming with you to the Captain, but I'll give you some side orders now. Keep an eye on the monk. Keep the captain safe."

That said, she stands, pulling her mask and helmet on over her tied-up dark hair.

"Lead the way, though I assume they're at the warehouse still?"

You Lot.

Note, you do not hear Lera. Unless you do very very well on a percep+awareness roll.

Wisdom: The starburst locker contains a single item. A leather sling with ten individual pouches, All of them bare a small disk of jade, two each of red, blue, white, black and green.

The locker bearing the symbol of the Blasphemous has inside of it a whole lot of nothing. A small ball of crystal sits dejected in one corner.

senrath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After finishing configuring the Warstrider to his preferences, Elzal carefully began to walk around the room, making sure not to step on and/or run into anything.  Starting slowly, he began to move more naturally once he got more used to manipulating the giant suit of armor.

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Akar intends as such. Captain was advised to ready the guard for Daggers' arrival." Kerish braces to leap from the window by which she arrived, glancing over her shoulder. "Likely pair have parted ways. Which warrior should Kerish oversee if such is the case?"

Cogsmith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wisdom raised an eyebrow. Neither of these seemed to fit in.

He picked up the crystal. He'd heard of memories and vast compendiums of knowledge stored in 'memory' crystals before, but he'd never seen one. Could this be the journal of a long dead Anathema?

As for the sling...he got a bad feeling off that. He picked it up and opened one of the pouched carefully, and peeked inside.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Kerish.

Crow thought for a moment, before answering with "Follow the monk."

You Lot.

Wisdom: An fist-sized, egg-shaped piece of jade, the same colour as the little disk on the outside of the pouch, is stored inside.  A golden starburst on the flatter end holds five smaller crystals, not made of jade.

Wisdom determines that pressing the crystals will do something, and that the device is made to channel essence.

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kerish nodded, and after a glance below leaps from the window to a nearby rooftop. The path she takes back doesn't match the one she arrived by exactly, as she sought to avoid notice from below, but a bird's eyes view of her environment makes it easy to navigate the city without needing to pause and think about which route to take. Inwardly, she was glad she was assigned the monk. She still didn't know how she won the Captain over the first time.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 89