Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 89

Author Topic: [Exalted 2e] Magical Hobos of Violence and JUSTICE. Day 2: A Hunting We Will Go.  (Read 51319 times)

TackyHillbilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akar continues to notice nothing.

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
  • You were expecting something predictable?
    • View Profile

With the monk apparently oblivious to Kerish's presence, she smiles to herself as she shifts into a comfortable position. The monk was reliably obstinate, and keeping him from causing problems for Crow wouldn't be easier so long as he remained in a meditative position. Remaining in her war form, Kerish sits and watches.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Akar and Kerish.

After a while sat in silence, the charred door opens, and the mayor enters. He beckons to Akar, and when he speaks his voice is placating. "I hear I owe you one, eh monk? Clearing out this warehouse like you did. You looking for work?"

Lera and Dragnar.

The Wolf ignores the question of his name. "The next Gathering? Haven't you checked the wilds for the directions already?"
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

TackyHillbilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akar looked at the Mayor, not moving from his spot.

"No, I am not. I advise you leave this place. This warehouse, and its contents, belong to the Realm. You will, or I will force you to leave."

The Monks voice is calm, relaxed, and shows no real sign of hesitation, or eagerness. He was indifferent to the fate of this place. Rule by Demons, or rule by Anathema. The two were much the same.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I've been busy. There are about five solars I've been herding about, and you have no idea the kind of trouble they seems to get themselves into. How they'd survive without us I have no idea." Lera said with a sigh, "Anyway. Answer my questions? Please?" She said shifting her collar ever so slightly, sending her cloths into shimmering, glorious waves of light that accented her form like nothing else could.
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."
=I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Gold glanced worriedly over at Rovell. He wished he knew anything about medicine.

Still, nothing to be done about that. Instead he began trying to attune to the strange cloak and gloves, hoping more to divine their purpose than anything.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
  • You were expecting something predictable?
    • View Profile

Inwardly, Kerish bristled, a level of concern that an unseen observer would note by her tail reflexively straightening out, in preperation for violence. If the Mayor was here, then that meant that he had parted ways with the Captain and Commander without incident... Right? Maintaining her perch, Kerish looked at the Mayor's person for some sign of conflict: Cut cloth, a splatter of blood, a limb that won't move with its full range, anything that said violence.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Akar and Kerish.

Akar: "I think you find yourself mistaken, about the building at least, my friend."

Kerish: He seems legit.

You lot.

Gold: The cloak settles somewhat stiffly over your shoulder-pads, though clearly designed for someone slimmer than you. Once attuned, it flows gracefully. The gloves are tight at first, but re-size themselves when attuned. You can feel the edge of something there.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gloves (click to show/hide)

Lera and Dragnar

"Don't do that, Alabaster. It is indecent."

The wolf stalks away, still talking. "If you knew who I was, you would not linger here long. But since you seem ignorant of that, I'll let you stay for a while."
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lera frowned, a little disappointed. Usually when she got like that everyone was crawling over themselves to get whatever she wanted. Maybe she needed to get that two faced knack for him? Oh well. "Oh you don't seem very scary. Why are you out here by yourself anyway? The Pacts always whining about stuff that needs doing. Surprised you get to set out here. Or is something happening that I don't know about?"
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Lera and Dragnar.

The Wolf stops, swinging it's great head around to gaze at Lera.

"It's not what I can do that makes people uneasy. It's what I've already done. I am an old dog, and don't take kindly to too many questions."

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Mmm." Lera thought about that for a moment, then nodded. "I'll respect that. It must be nice to talk to some people for a change though."

TackyHillbilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akar looked at the Mayor cooly.

"I doubt I am. And I know you shouldn't press me on it."

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Akar and Kerish.

The mayor is getting blustered now. "Now really, you're just being unreasonable. The building doesn't belong to you. Maybe the machine does, maybe, but certainly not the building."

Behind him, a guardsman enters and stands with his back to the door, hands at his sides. The door shuts somewhat jerkily.

Lera and Dragnar.

"Not really, no."

The Wolf pads off to a pool of water that fills a crater in the floor, and takes a few laps with his tongue.

You Lot.

Do something. Anything.

TackyHillbilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akar stood up, blinking once. He sighed, and rested his hands on the hilts of his Swords.

"What I say belongs to me, does. If I desired it, this blade would be flaming cinders, surrounding us. It is not, because I restrained myself. I'll return this place to the Cities rightful authority when I leave. Which should be by nightfall."

Of course, Akar would likely have to destroy the building to retrieve the Warstrider, but it could be rebuilt fairly quickly.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Dragnar stepped further out into the room, looking around at the place. "What happened to this place anyway? It seems to be in much worse shape than the part of the manse we came from."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 89