Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 89

Author Topic: [Exalted 2e] Magical Hobos of Violence and JUSTICE. Day 2: A Hunting We Will Go.  (Read 51318 times)

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rovell tried slowly crawling somewhere else.  Of course, he was in to much pain to decide on any one destination.  So, he pretty much just crawled to wherever fate decided he should crawl.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Gold set down the artifacts, worried they might be damaged by what he intended to do next.

He walked over to where Rovell was, gently picking up the strange crystal. He wanted to help Rovell, but he wasn't a healer. Nothing to be done there.

Instead, he walked far enough away from anything to not damage it, and began fiddling with the ball, much as Rovell had done, trying to figure out how it worked. Unlike Rovell, however, he didn't fear the device's inevitable discharge.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Lera & Dragnar.

The wolves move to also drink at the pool, once the Wolf has had his fill. He pads back to the pair of you and sits a couple of yards away.

"It was one of the your hold-outs. The battle was fierce, but eventually the members of your circle that were here fell in combat. You were not found, dead or alive, and that drove the first Alabastar Lion mad. He felt the pull of the bond, but couldn't track you down."

"Of the members of your circle, three died here. The Sorceress, the Knight, and the Diplomat. The Songsmith... like you, what happened to him is unknown." He seems to be deliberately not using their real names. Memories stir in both your minds, but still remain muddled.

You Lot

Gold: The jade device is strange.
((And requires either a Craft (Magitech) roll, or Occult. Or Lore, if you're very lucky.))

Rovell: Laia walks over to Rovell and helps the wounded man stand. "You are baby-man. Come. I help."
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lera blinked when he mentioned the Alabaster Lion. Well, one of them. The first one that mattered. He had gone mad? Few lunars got to know about themselves in the first age, and Lera was interested in spite of herself. She was not one of the many that worried incessantly about who they where in the first age, and how it compared to know. As far as she was concerned it was just someone who had once worn the mantel that she know carried. That torch had been passed, she was simply another step on the legacy, a bright and glorious one, but distinct and unique.

"He went mad?"
Lera murmured more to herself then anyone, wondering what she would have done, having lost Dragnar to a see of enemies. Nothing wise, thats for sure. "How do you know all this? Not many people remember much about the Golden Age, only the Elders, or people those people who have their old mantels impressed upon them remember anything."
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."
=I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rovell accepted Laia's help gratefully, wincing as he put pressure on his burned legs.  Still, now that he was standing up, he found it a bit less painful than crawling.  The soles of his feet were less scorched than the rest of his body, so he wasn't irritating the burns.

"Thank you, Laia," he managed to say, once his throat stopped feeling like it was still on fire. 

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Lera and Dragnar.

Turning it's head to Lera, the Wolf's reply is curt.

"I won't say, Alabaster. Meditate on those names a while, maybe you're remember something about them. Otherwise, leave me be."

He joins the rest of his pack, and begins to head off into somewhere else in the manse.

You Lot

Laia leads Rovell to the magical platform thing.
"Can you make it work? It would do you more good to get in water. I saw a stream on land above."
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

"Wait! One last question. If this was the manse of our former incarnations... Then who are you that you remain here still? You must have been tied to the circle somehow."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Should be... easy enough."

Rovell rested his hand on the dome, and tried to channel his essence through it.  Hopefully, Laia was correct, and this platform did lead to a stream where he could try cooling off for a bit.

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
  • You were expecting something predictable?
    • View Profile

Kerish couldn't help but smile. With a guard as a witness, the fight between the Immaculate and the Mayor would make the victory an outcast within the city. Unless the Mayor had already been exposed... Eh, the odds were good of a win-win. Especially with a guard as a witness... Wait, one of the Captain's guards? Odd. Best to observe, for now.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Lera and Dragnar.

The wolf stops and looks back at the two of you.

"It's just a place to sleep, and that's all."

You get the impression it isn't.

Akar and Kerish.

"That's the exact reason I hate the Realm, really. Creation isn't your right. You scurry on it's surface like ants, and make about as much difference in the world."

Kerish only: The guard by the door is looking right at you, though he's making it look like he's just holding his head respectfully. When he notices you noticing, he winks.

Rovell.

The platform rises swiftly, and the Rovell and Laia are soon back at the now-blocked entrance.

"Buggery. Is that right word?"
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 10:51:53 pm by Akigagak »

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lera tugged at Dragnars arm gently, "Leave him be. I think he'll still be around if we need him again, no point in bothering him further. Lets look around to see if we can find a hearthstone room here then go back to see the others, alright?"
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Dragnar glances at the wolf. "*sigh* Fine... though I would still like to know who he is... Maybe he will be at that gathering you mentioned, though somehow I doubt it. Anyway, lets get going."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After finding the hearthstone room in ruins, Lera led Dragnar back to the platform that took them her int he first place, looking over her shoulder to see if the wolf would appear all the while. After a brief moment of hesitation she activated it with a quick burst of essence.

TackyHillbilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akar doesn't move, still just resting hands on the hilts of his blades.

"Creation is ours Mayor. Every inch of ground. Every life. Do you know why? Because we are its protectors. Against every foe that threatens it. Creation is saturated in the blood of the Dragonblooded. Every single being in Creation lives because of a thousand of my kin have died defending him. You owe us everything."

Akars voice is soft, a proud quality inherent in it.

"So, are you going to stop pretending? I know your nature, and care very little. You may leave freely. My offer of aid has been spurned, and as such, I have very little intrest in your affairs."

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Close enough, yeah."

As Rovell examined the blocked entrance, he suddenly remembered something.  One of their group... he had not seen since they had escaped the room with the automatons.  Which, unless Rovell had managed to miss him somehow, likely meant that he was buried beneath the rubble somewhere.

"Um, Laia?  I... don't suppose you've seen Colin anywhere, have you?"
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 89