Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 89

Author Topic: [Exalted 2e] Magical Hobos of Violence and JUSTICE. Day 2: A Hunting We Will Go.  (Read 51323 times)

Cogsmith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wisdom reflected upon the device. It channeled essence. The little crystals did something. The whole device came with a sling that seemed to be expressly for the purpose of throwing it.
He had found it in the weapons locker of the most violent sort of anathema ever known.

"Hey Rovell! Come here, I want to try something!"

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Dragnar stood up and shook his head. "Yes yes, it's very exciting... I just hope this thing goes both ways."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yelling is unnecessary.  I'm sitting right over here."

Rovell stood up, careful not to break his concentration on the attunement process.  He walked slowly over to where Wisdom was standing, looking at some odd little crystals.  He looked at the crystals too, curious.

"What is it that you need?"

Cogsmith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wisdom passed him the red jade egg
"I'm not sure what this is, and honestly? Not that good with weapons. Play around with it for a bit. I think it's some sort of power source or a handle without a blade but I'm not sure."

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Akar and Kerish.

As you and your commander travel across the city to the warehouse, the pair of you spot the captain in the streets below, talking with the silk-clad bulge who calls himself mayor. The captain drops into an alley, waving you ahead.

Lera and Dragnar.

The sense of speed combined with the lack of light is very disconcerting. The walls whiz by at ridiculous speeds, seemingly getting faster and faster.

Then, suddenly, you stop. The room you're in now is much like the one you left, but... it's much dirtier. The lights don't work, and miscellaneous animal bones are in one corner, and much of the room has a thick layer of refuse. The door is ajar, letting dappled light through the gap.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lera jumped off the platform and ran towards the cracked door, her aderline still rushing after the ride. She did however, not grab Dragnar this time. She learned. Slowly, yes, but she learned. "Wow! Wonder where we are?" she murmured, kicking open the door and stepping into the ligjt.
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."
=I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Dragnar followed after Lera quickly, staying in the shadows of the doorway just long enough to get a good look around.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
  • You were expecting something predictable?
    • View Profile

Kerish nods and continues on, leaving the Captain to Crow. She didn't know whether the Mayor was just an administrator or an actual combatant, but in either event he'd be well within the abilities of Crow to deal with. The real issue was Akar. An unstable variable like the monk may ruin everything.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rovell took the egg, examining it closely.  An interesting design, indeed.  He tried to remember anything he had read about such an object, in the hopes that he could put this matter to rest without risking his own death.

...He hadn't the faintest idea what the device was, sad to say.  Somewhat annoyed, he took a few steps away from Wisdom, and attempted to attune the egg.  Not the best of ideas, true, but it was the only one that came to him at the time.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 04:17:49 pm by Lucus Casius »

TackyHillbilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akar had watched Kerish leave silently, nodding politely, and silently to the Captain. He put the Straw hat he wore back on his head, and walked over to a nearby pillar, leaning back against. He kept his eyes and ears open, and simply waited for Nightfall. The town would live, or it would die. Akar had washed his hands of it, and simply intended to pull the Warstrider out, before he left.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Akar and Kerish.

Kerish: You land in the alley at the rear entrance of the warehouse.

Lera And Dragnar.

Wolves. A huge pack of wolves.

They growl at the two of you, fanning out to try and encircle you. Something that won't happen while you're standing in the doorway.

You Lot.

Wisdom and Rovell: The crystal gives off a keening sound, which starts to fade into inaudibility.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
  • You were expecting something predictable?
    • View Profile

Kerish navigates the  smaller room carefully, using the open door to the main area as a visual barrier against those on the other side. Well, assuming nothing unexpected it would just be Akar. Using the gap between door and its frame made by its pivot point to spy through, Kerish carefully observed the main area.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ooooo! Wolves! I love how small your southern wolves are. They're just so adorable. Here little wolvie! Here!" Lera said happily, walking out in the middle of the circle smiling brightly and without a trace of fear, her Sai held behind her back, just in case.

To tame: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2716302/
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."
=I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

TackyHillbilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akar does not notice the stealthy Lunar, continuing to sit where is, awaiting Nightfall in calm and silence. He appeared to be relaxing, but kept a close eye on the Doors. He didn't care what happened outside, but that likely chaos would not intrude in this building. If he had to die, he would die. Retreat was for lesser beings.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Lera and Dragnar.

The wolves back down slightly, but not because of Lera. A lone wolf, lager than the rest, and shaggy gray, pads forward and sits a couple of feet in front of Lera. Silver scrollwork wraps its way around the legs and body of the great beast.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 89