Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: death abbey (succesion game)  (Read 5358 times)

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: death abbey (succesion game)
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2010, 12:51:05 am »

Wait a minute... I was going to drown? Who is Megob? And... Killing gods? Answer me cappstv! Don't let anyone take over you!
Oh and that profile so matches me. I was born on the 3rd of slate. Other things are similar too.

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2010, 07:57:59 am »

Wait a minute... I was going to drown? Who is Megob? And... Killing gods? Answer me cappstv! Don't let anyone take over you!
Oh and that profile so matches me. I was born on the 3rd of slate. Other things are similar too.
I will only tell you that Megob is the god of muck, and that you almost died making the god killing machine.
The French were adept of the "Losing is Fun" philosophy long before Dwarf Fortress.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2010, 08:03:03 am »

So how much swimming experience I got? Enough to actually swim? Actually if you would be so kind then post a page of my skills too. Or if you use dwarf therapist then open my character and post a picture of it.

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2010, 08:09:48 am »

So how much swimming experience I got? Enough to actually swim? Actually if you would be so kind then post a page of my skills too. Or if you use dwarf therapist then open my character and post a picture of it.
Well, you do seem able to actually swim now, since your dwarf is stupid enough to almost get himself killed twice. I don't think he is going to survive this time.
The French were adept of the "Losing is Fun" philosophy long before Dwarf Fortress.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2010, 08:12:10 am »

Are you trying to kill everyone but yourself and then laugh at their dead corpses?

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2010, 08:17:18 am »

Are you trying to kill everyone but yourself and then laugh at their dead corpses?
Nope, your death was an accident. Luckily we have two miners, do you want the other one? Also there will be no tantrum spirals so don't worry about that.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2010, 08:28:28 am »

How do you know that there won't be any tantrum? But no I think I'm leaving this game. You had 3 dwarves dead before the next migration wave.

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2010, 08:31:23 am »

How do you know that there won't be any tantrum? But no I think I'm leaving this game. You had 3 dwarves dead before the next migration wave.
You mean 2

EDIT: But really, you are leaving this game cause 2 dwarfs died. OH MY GOD ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!! 1st death was unavoidable. 2nd death, could have been avoided, but I want to do something besides be bored out of my mind for the 1st year. Projects = death, its unavoidable. I got everything under control here.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 09:04:42 am by cappstv »

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2010, 10:17:41 am »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
My computer just over heated and i lost everything. I was almost done with summer and i got two migrants, everything was working so well! Well now ottottott is alive again, but he better not get himself killed again.
I will play later today.

cameron1124

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2010, 09:30:57 pm »

DEATH ABBEY IS BACK!

it didnt go away i was just distracted.

heres a pic to prove it.

http://s899.photobucket.com/albums/ac192/cameron112497/?action=view&current=dorfy.png

the dwarf settlement was my failed town.

hey did you start without me?

HOW DARE YOU I WILL PUNISH YOU WITH BY EXILING YOU TO DEATH ABBEY!

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2010, 12:27:18 am »

Oh god... Now what do we do? Start all over again?

cameron1124

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2010, 04:04:20 am »

precisely

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2010, 06:25:44 am »

Lets get moving then!

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2010, 07:43:54 am »

Oh, good thing too. I havent and wont be able to play for a while.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2010, 07:47:43 am »

I can take the 1st year if you want to. Actually I would want to.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5