Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 70

Author Topic: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 64: Plenty of Power, Lack of Control]  (Read 91044 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 55: Thou Shalt Not Pass]
« Reply #825 on: January 12, 2011, 09:24:46 pm »

ok i have had it with people dying

summon a beakon of life
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: January 12, 2011, 09:27:54 pm »

GOD DAMMIT.

NO MORE SUMMONING GUYS. Got it? Seriously, STOP SUMMONING THINGS, IT NEVER WORKS.
ok i have had it with people dying

summon a beakon of life

I'm sure this beakon of life will actually work as intended, though. I have full faith in the capabilities of all my companions, in the same way that they all have faith in my plant magic.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 09:32:38 pm by Flagrarus »
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: January 12, 2011, 09:28:58 pm »

summon a beakon of life
I SAID NO MORE SUMMONING! Seriously, stop it guys, because sooner or later I will get tired of dealing with your screw ups and just leave you to die. :|

Prepostedit: Ninja'd.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: January 12, 2011, 10:04:28 pm »

Who needs enemies?

Stone crush the plant.

LETs end this
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: January 13, 2011, 02:40:19 am »

Using my water pillars I amplify my drain life on the plant.

Also guys, I can still heal. Plus making tarran hmh be bound to me is interesting... To be released when he regains life and all that.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 02:56:43 am by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: January 13, 2011, 02:46:45 am »

I try to open a magic vortex under myself.

UPD: Wait a minute, I've been possessed for five turns already, and all that spirit did was eat pop-corn and drink coke. Look like a Chekhov's gun to me.
The spirit that was lying dormant inside of me suddenly transcends its sloth in the blaze of glory and fills my mindlessness with itself.
If it succeeds, I hide behind the wall with everyone and open a fiery vortex under the Ice Warrior.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 10:29:31 am by HmH »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: January 13, 2011, 03:54:43 am »

I try to open a magic vortex under myself.
Do note that you're essentially mindless now, so unless something alters you you're not likely to get an action.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: January 13, 2011, 07:41:54 am »

just fyi, no more summoning = i am useless sooooo what am i gonna do huh
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: January 13, 2011, 08:12:40 am »

FIRE magic my good man.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: January 13, 2011, 12:27:35 pm »

My bad. I meant to enhance your eyesight!

I cure the blindness I caused, by making Tarrans eyesight SUPERNATURALLY ACUTE
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: January 13, 2011, 03:15:45 pm »

just fyi, no more summoning = i am useless sooooo what am i gonna do huh
You're dabbling 9/10 for fire magic, and you haven't used your claws yet.

Though if you really are going to keep on the summoning path, go ahead and summon crap. I won't care as long as you stand as far away from me as physically possible if you do because I really don't want to have to deal with fighting whatever you summon.

Seriously, between the plants and the angry angels and now this... THING, I don't know who's causing us more harm! I mean, so far, I do believe our own summoned enemies caused more overall damage to us than the demons. If you think of that for a second, you'll realize something's wrong with our current strategy.

Note: Do not read this in a angry voice. I am not angry at the time of posting, just slightly annoyed. If you read this post in an angry voice, this post will seem much more mean than I intended it to be.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 03:27:16 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: January 13, 2011, 03:30:11 pm »

hey wait thats water!

Throw that water thing (frozen) at the plant. Afterwards drain all its life.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: January 13, 2011, 04:25:44 pm »

Oh, um, SUMMONING UPDATE:

I'm going to start enforcing required subschools a lot more. Summoning most things should require a secondary school, like Fire magic for fire elementals.

On the other hand, EVERYTHING UPDATE:

I've decided that when you cast a staggered spell, but can't get your full bonus, you should get experience in whatever school is holding you back. Previously it was inconsistent, but often just boosted the primary school.

I'm also likely enforcing required secondary schools on everything more, but this is most relevant with summoning.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: January 18, 2011, 11:30:34 pm »

Waiting on RNG and Frelock, I believe.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: January 18, 2011, 11:34:29 pm »

Waiting on RNG and Frelock, I believe.
RNG hasn't been on since two days ago, so I think it's safe to assume he's currently piled on with schoolwork, like he said. We may have to do his action for him.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 70