Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 70

Author Topic: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 64: Plenty of Power, Lack of Control]  (Read 91054 times)

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 54: Change of Form]
« Reply #810 on: January 02, 2011, 01:46:53 am »

Finally. That took for-ever.

Try to find another, weaker demon to kill, then try to absorb that one's energy to heal myself.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: January 02, 2011, 02:25:44 am »

Looks like a few slots are gonna be opening up.  ;D
Don't hold your breath, we all could survive.

Also, IronyOwl, the waiting list and the current magi list needs to be updated. It is way outdated(heck, iceball3 is still listed as in waiting).
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: January 02, 2011, 02:38:06 am »

Yeah, first page in general is a mess. I'll get around to it eventually...
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #813 on: January 02, 2011, 08:23:04 am »

<stuff.>
Holy crap where did you pop in all of a sudden? That is to the forums. Welcome Asilidae.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: January 02, 2011, 01:03:59 pm »

Thanks. I've been lurking for a bit and figured I should get in on this.

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: January 02, 2011, 06:27:17 pm »

Keep in mind that I am now undead and that the others mostly use very..... interesting magic.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: January 03, 2011, 11:30:16 pm »

Create a stone wall for us all to hide behind, to protect us from the newest threat.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: January 04, 2011, 01:57:15 am »

:)Who, me?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: January 10, 2011, 04:13:13 am »

*Jab*

*Jab jab jab jab jab jab jab*
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: January 10, 2011, 05:55:59 pm »

Sorry, more delays.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: January 12, 2011, 07:35:17 pm »

Turn 55: Thou Shalt Not Pass

Quote from: iceball3
While it is prone, deal a final knocking out blow to the lizard with my bucket.
[5] vs [4-1] You give it a good thwack and it collapses.
+3 Improvised Weapons

Quote from: Tarran
Try to stand between our worse wounded and the plant. Parry all attacks from the plant next turn.
[5] vs [2] You expertly position yourself between it and your allies.
+4 Tactician

Quote from: wolfchild
Use the water as a focus to call into being an Ice Warrior
[1] You summon something, as the water begins to writhe and throb. The result is a circular mass of icy water with numerous spikes and tendrils of ice and water. It looks hostile.
+5 Summoning

Quote from: Flagrarus
Cast Transfusion on the plant, heal everyone who is heavily wounded or worse.
[5+1][Luck 1](Resist 1) You rip large amounts of energy from the plant, but it is channeled into the dividing beanpods you now seem to be inhabiting. They explode outwards, continuing to grow and beginning to separate into writhing vine horrors themselves.

(Resist 2) The effect on your body expires, as does it. You can feel yourself following suit, as your consciousness is beginning to slip from your current beanpod shell.
+4 Plant

Quote from: Dwarmin
I cower behind Tarran and cast bolster on him!
[6+1][Luck 1] You infuse Tarran with life... which also temporarily blinds him for some reason. Oops.
+4 Spirit
Tarran bolstered, blinded.

Quote from: Ochita
NOM NOM NOM PLANNNNT.
[6-1][Luck 4](Resist 2) You expertly drain the plant's vital essence, albeit with a low-level spell.
+4 Necromancy
Now Novice at Necromancy
Deal light damage to plant, heal light damage.
New Spell: Drain Life (Necromancy 1)

Quote from: Frelock
Breath of Life on Nathan.
[1][Luck 2], [6][Luck 5] Nathan, or what used to be Nathan, lets loose an unholy scream as he... it... rises as a skeletal horror. In a stroke of strange luck, it doesn't seem to need to feast on you to sustain itself... which would be much more comforting if it weren't essentially mindless.
+5 Necromancy
Skeletal Horror raised.
Now Apprentice at Necromancy

Quote from: HmH
Cast Fiery Detonate(amplified to Level 4) on the plant.
[3] You begin rifling through nearby stuff for stuff. [1] The thing hits you, so you hit it back.

[3] vs [3] Fre narrowly avoids the slashing claws of The Horror Formerly Known As Nathan.

Quote from: RandomNumberGenerator
Try to find another, weaker demon to kill, then try to absorb that one's energy to heal myself.
[3][Luck 2] You find what look like demon tracks, but no killable demons.

Quote from: Paranatural
Create a stone wall for us all to hide behind, to protect us from the newest threat.
[6+1][Luck 3] You create a massive sheet of rock between your allies and the skeletal horror, but can't quite wall off the ice-thing. Ochita seems like he's okay for now.
+2 Earth

[3] The ice-thing lashes out twice at its summoner. [5+1][5+1] vs [3+1][1] The first attack very slightly hits Seymore, but the second can really only be described as impalement. He takes heavy damage and is now critically wounded.

[2] The screaming plant seems out of steam, as it merely lashes out with two attacks. Both are directed at Tarran out of necessity.
[1+2][2+2] vs [5+3][5+2] Not much goes into the attack that it's able to pull back, as Tarran's expert swordplay hacks it apart.
Plant takes heavy damage. Plant is Heavily Wounded.

Spoiler: Nathan (HmH) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sargoth (Paranatural) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ochita (Ochita) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fre Ericson (Frelock) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarran (Tarran) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flagro (Flagrarus) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dwareet'ik (Dwarmin) (click to show/hide)

Alright, should get more normal-ish updates now.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Staggered Magi RTD [Turn 55: Thou Shalt Not Pass]
« Reply #821 on: January 12, 2011, 07:44:51 pm »

GOD DAMMIT.

NO MORE SUMMONING GUYS. Got it? Seriously, STOP SUMMONING THINGS, IT NEVER WORKS.

Anyway, Dwarmin, can you cure this blindness?

Charge at the plant and hack and slash blindly and mercilessly.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: January 12, 2011, 07:45:54 pm »

Oh, heh, I totally forgot to apply your blindness penalty. I guess it takes a turn to take effect. :P

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #823 on: January 12, 2011, 07:53:02 pm »

I rest up my wounds while whispering little things into the rock lizards ear to make it not hostile or something.
Damnit I'm going to make this thing friendly even if it leaves me completely unharmed!

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: January 12, 2011, 08:14:10 pm »

Use my complete lack of Restoration skill to cast a weaker Breath of Life on myself that should allow me to stay alive for a few more turns.

Plant monstrosities can wait.
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 70