Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 166

Author Topic: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*  (Read 311238 times)

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spacestation 13 *New Topic*
« Reply #1965 on: February 27, 2012, 02:40:37 am »

this was on goon, BS12 is a little too hardcore RP for me...

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: February 27, 2012, 03:40:37 am »

Ah, that did sound like something that would happen on Gibbed. I thought we were on the subject of bashing Baystation.
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: February 27, 2012, 04:16:55 am »

Ah, that did sound like something that would happen on Gibbed. I thought we were on the subject of bashing Baystation.
If you lose your mop as a janitor, can you get a new one?
No. If you find the other mop on baystation, then you're gibbed for metagaming. 8)

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: February 27, 2012, 04:22:31 am »

If you lose your mop as a janitor, can you get a new one?
No. If you find the other mop on baystation, then you're gibbed for metagaming. 8)

hell, bash all the SS13 servers, for they are all deeply, deeply flawed.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: February 27, 2012, 06:27:41 am »

Once again if you have nothing good to say, just don't

Fine, you don't like roleplay?, there is plenty of servers for you. so play there and instead of trying to start these silly fights.

Both you and Rakonas and i respect that you do not like our server and you think were "hardcore rp" (maybe for SS!3) and it's not for you but posting the same shit all over again is seriously just stupid.

You made you're point several times.

Now please quit it.
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

leonheart11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: February 27, 2012, 04:33:54 pm »

I TAKE IT BACK I FEEL MAD AND MY FEELINGS ARE HURT AND NOW I HATE BS12 BAWW I AM SAD AND ALONE

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: February 27, 2012, 04:40:06 pm »

Calm down, head. They were joking around.

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: February 27, 2012, 06:58:10 pm »

yeah head were just poking fun.

hell its not even you guy's issue, its the players who make a business of ruining everyone else's experience.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: February 28, 2012, 06:20:47 pm »

By the nature of the majority of the chaos-realm known as 'spacestation13' it is near IMPOSSIBLE for people to not bash BS12, which in my opinion is the one sane server in the game, what is really interesting however is how people from bay12 can bash BS12 :l I'm not sure why people think it's soooooooooo strict, it's not. Shit goes down all the time, from asshole bartenders to experiments on crew-members in the virology lab, just because there happens to be some mal-nutritioned, abused, and ignored plot in the background people seem to freak the duck out. It's baffling really.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SLARK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: February 28, 2012, 06:27:18 pm »

Probably.  The best rounds I've had on Baystation were ones with minimal admin intervention.  Correlation is not causation (could just be a lack of asshats on those rounds), but still...

I think part of it is that apparently a lot of the admins are awful young, something like an average age of 17 or 18.  I'm used to communities that are a bit more...seasoned.  :P   That bunch seems to have something to prove.

KG

You consider 17-18 year old admins young? Jesus.

As admins?  Definitely, particularly when that's the average .  I tend to play in gaming communities like America's Army and ARMA 2 that draw an older audience in the 20-30 age range, and usually the admins are on the older end of that range.  I have yet to see much high school-esque drama in those groups that doesn't stem from a younger player causing a stink...the extra years of experience in how to reasonably handle people pays off.

I'm curious, then, what do you consider "young" for an admin, in a game targeted at a general audience?

KG

Play some GMod and get back to me on that.

ThatOneGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • And you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: February 28, 2012, 09:08:02 pm »

Just saying, of light RP and light rules, go to Goons, for heavy RP and strict rules, go to BS12, for something in between, go to /tg/. Then there are all the smaller servers, and the different Nationality servers. Oh, and the website for BS12 changed, it is no longer whoopshop.com for some people's information, and a code switch occured, which ,sadly, un-did all the bans, but most have been put pack into place.
Hmm...

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: February 29, 2012, 01:19:02 am »

meh, if i ever feel like actually playing a real RP game ill hop on BS12, im pretty much done with goon and tg as the shit REALLY hit the fan with griefers on those ones.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: February 29, 2012, 01:59:27 am »

it's not.

It is. Or rather, some of the admins seem to have issues. Not all of them. Not even most of them. Just some. But they can still ruin it.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 02:01:25 am by Criptfeind »

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: February 29, 2012, 09:49:43 am »

How do you use the barber tools? I've tried all the obvious things.
Edit: you have to have 'help' intent, never-mind.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 09:55:52 am by klingon13524 »
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: March 01, 2012, 08:18:57 pm »

Ug. Terrible round. No fucking idea what was going on. Normally I am fine with that, but this time there was no reveal anywhere.

The issue was, the AI was acting all fucked up. Eventually it got out that the captain had reprogrammed him to kill everyone. But the thing is by that time I had already reset the AI. I have no idea why it keep acting like that as indeed it did for the rest of the round. I sent a message to the admins but all I got back was one stating that my reset had worked. But the AI was still trying to kill me! When the round was over the stated AI laws were the normal ones, no hint of anything wrong, then as everyone was going WTF I got disconnected so I missed any answers there might have been.
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 166