Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2700 2701 [2702] 2703 2704 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3704320 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bleh, I have to try and wrestle more information from the IRS, this time the tax return I filed this year. I also have to somehow get copies of my June pay stubs from work because those mysteriously disappeared. And I only have two days to do it, or my whole family ends up homeless, yay.

EDIT: And of course, the IRS website is still a pile of crap, and the website for the college I work at is an endless quagmire so my best guess is to simply call the main campus.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 11:26:28 am by Akura »
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

I bought chocolate ice cream.

The ice cream is not uniform. There's little bits of chocolate in it with a different texture.

Why.

What the fuck is wrong with people that they have to fuck with my chocolate ice cream.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Chocolate fetish.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I bought chocolate ice cream.

The ice cream is not uniform. There's little bits of chocolate in it with a different texture.

Why.

What the fuck is wrong with people that they have to fuck with my chocolate ice cream.
So it's chunks of hard chocolate in your icecream, or some weird other texture in the icecream itself?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

What, can't appreciate variations in texture in your food.

Maximum plebeian
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

There's chocolate in my chocolate and my entire day is ruined.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

You say that like chocolate syrup on top of chocolate ice cream saturated with chocolate mousse isn't the best chocolate thing in the history of all chocolate things. Chococestuous orgy inside my mouth ;_;7
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Yo dawg, I put a chocolate in your chocolate so you can chocolate while you chocolate.

Daily RRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE is that the second annual Brain Games Battle of the Sexes was (quite possibly intentionally) skewed toward women instead of ending in a tie like last time. One of the "tests" was 'getting past stereotypes'; another one was just playing charades, which was incredibly similar to something they'd done earlier in the show.

* Tawarochir punches the host of the show
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You say that like chocolate syrup on top of chocolate ice cream saturated with chocolate mousse isn't the best chocolate thing in the history of all chocolate things. Chococestuous orgy inside my mouth ;_;7
Sounds like diabetes in a bowl.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

I really need to stop eating so much chocolate before it kills me, but now I have this reputation as "that guy who loves chocolate" so now every time someone thinks to get me anything for holidays or whatever, I end up with another dozen fucking chocolate bars.
I have an entire drawer of chocolate that I'm trying to not eat. ;_;
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Had an appointment to see a notary at my bank today to do paperwork that I have to have sent to my employer by wednesday.

Talk to the bank notary, all appears good and then...'Oh'.  The bank is held up at the I-9 paperwork.  The instructions say that it only needs filled out by the notary and not actually notarized.  But the bank notary still doesn't want to do it, because it's apparently a very grey area with their rules about how it would be treated.

I call the UPS store on short notice and they say they can do it, I even mentioned the I-9 and they say it should be no issue.  I actually get the paperwork there and nope. Can't be done.  Apparently the issue is that my employers want them to sign the paperwork as a representative.  And they can't represent my employer and theirs at the same time or something.

So I find a freelance public notary. She'll do it but insists one of the sections that the instructions say for the notary to fill out needs to be filled out by my employer instead.  I'm out of time so I accept it anyway.  I have to be working soon and won't have another chance to see another notary til Wednesday afternoon.  Hopefully it will do.  And if not the fact that I submitted *something* may get me an extension if it is something that can't be worked around.

Why does legal paperwork have to be so hard?
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Legal agency and whatnot.

YAYYYY LAW
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I really need to stop eating so much chocolate before it kills me, but now I have this reputation as "that guy who loves chocolate" so now every time someone thinks to get me anything for holidays or whatever, I end up with another dozen fucking chocolate bars.
I have an entire drawer of chocolate that I'm trying to not eat. ;_;
In case someone breaks into mastah's home and steals all the chocolate, it wasn't me.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

In case someone breaks into mastah's home and steals all the chocolate, it wasn't me.

That would be because it was me. The dead body nearby is Mr. Strange.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

* LordSlowpoke continues eating grilled meats
Pages: 1 ... 2700 2701 [2702] 2703 2704 ... 3345