Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 515 516 [517] 518 519 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695264 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Diamond Harddrives Edition
« Reply #7740 on: November 23, 2011, 07:09:32 pm »

I'm at my grandparents' house today, which means hopping between one of three neighbor's unpassworded wi-fi for internet. The signal is so weak I can go across the room and all 3 vanish. All 3 fluctuate at random between 1 and 0 bars of connectivity. >_<
#firstworldproblems
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 07:19:42 pm by alway »

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Diamond Harddrives Edition
« Reply #7741 on: November 24, 2011, 12:41:47 am »

>People calling things in games "thematic" instead of "cinematic"
>rage

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7742 on: November 24, 2011, 02:19:34 am »

herpin and derpin down the street
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 01:44:21 pm by SirAaronIII »
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7743 on: November 24, 2011, 02:20:40 am »

Quote from: I LOVE ELF'S!!! guy right here on this very board
hurr durr i love elfs obvious troll is obvious
View for yourself here. Or here.
Not really rage so much as minor annoyance. Well not even that. It's just that people have time and motivation to do things like this? I'm surprised at how DF General Discussion handled it though (so far). I was expecting more
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
There, I went to the trouble of finding a post and quoting it so I would get the formatting all right.
The lack of ALL CAPS MAGMA LOLZ, is because Necro was muted for three weeks.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7744 on: November 24, 2011, 02:29:43 am »

Two weeks. He just came off the one week mute.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7745 on: November 24, 2011, 02:32:51 am »

I just want to know why he keeps doing it. It's never gotten a positive response.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #7746 on: November 24, 2011, 02:34:49 am »

Some people are genuinely incapable of learning from mistakes. Not that it excuses them.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #7747 on: November 24, 2011, 02:42:36 am »

I just want to know why he keeps doing it. It's never gotten a positive response.

I think he has gotten positive responses. When someone sees fitting time they request Necro to come and deliver his iconic line. That kind of attention is probably why he does it.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7748 on: November 24, 2011, 02:42:54 am »

It has often got a positive response on the upper boards.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7749 on: November 24, 2011, 02:51:42 am »

MOVE ALONG CITIZEN.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 02:51:00 pm by Bdthemag »
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7750 on: November 24, 2011, 02:54:45 am »

nothing to see here
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 01:43:55 pm by SirAaronIII »
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7751 on: November 24, 2011, 03:03:24 am »

Nidokoenig made ponies happen.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7752 on: November 24, 2011, 03:07:36 am »

I meant Girlinhat introduced the ponies to Necro, or inspired him to watch it, or something like that. I know Nidokoenig made the mod, though.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7753 on: November 24, 2011, 03:16:31 am »

Did she? I didn't know she was a pegasister.

(Yes, I'm deliberately using the memetic terms, regardless of their accuracy or lack thereof)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7754 on: November 24, 2011, 03:21:09 am »

nothing to see here either
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 01:44:05 pm by SirAaronIII »
Pages: 1 ... 515 516 [517] 518 519 ... 3345