Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 354 355 [356] 357 358 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3699995 times)

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

Aetheism kills babies!

NOW GO ON YOUR MURDEROUS RAMPAGE.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com

breadbocks just got off a week mute, and now a day later he's catching reports in here again, for the same sort of behavior, and he already has like 7 marks on his record.  That's about all I can take.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Cat, I can't help but notice that your cleaning of yourself doesn't need to be down where I am. Especially when you dominate the rest of the damn house by attacking the other cats!

Also, a sniper I've been working on for a while:

(That over-sized (for a sniper rifle, anyways) clip? 20 rounds.)
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

(That over-sized (for a sniper rifle, anyways) clip? 20 rounds.)
Nothing new. The PSG-1 can have a 20 round clip (or a more common 5 round) and shoots what appears to be a larger caliber.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

I just saw someone say one of the most idiotic, uneducated things I've seen on youtube. More "ALL LIBRALS IS EVUL!" bullshit. I've gone beyond the point of wanting to punch idiots in the face through the internet. I now want to prevent them from breeding, using framing hammer.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

As you said, "More common 5-round clip."

And I would've gone bigger, but there isn't a clip in the editor I was using for 50cal. bullets :(

Angel of Death, I feel your pain.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

And I would've gone bigger, but there isn't a clip in the editor I was using for 50cal. bullets :(
Editor? I thought it was a digital drawing.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.php

Naw, I'm not too good at drawing, even digitally...

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

More "ALL LIBRALS IS EVUL!" bullshit.
Well, considering some of the things I've done in Liberal Crime Squad... Wait, does forming an army of teenage girl love-slaves to use as cannon fodder against police sieges count as evil?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

No, that's just good clean fun. Or the operating plan for a splinter Mormon group in Utah.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

WHY, JUST WHY CAN'T OUR WEATHER BE NORMAL? I know, it's probably because I live in a valley, but dammit, WHY MUST IT STORM SO MUCH? Goddamn Tennessee valley. Looks really pretty, but when you live here your life is a swirling maelstrom of heat, cold, storms and droughts!

Also: WHY DO THE RANDOM NUMBER GODS HATE ME?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

'And the LORD Random Number God looked down upon Creation, and He flipped a great Coin. And It landed on TAILS. And so, He said to Creation "You suck lololol"'
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

'And the LORD Random Number God looked down upon Creation, and He flipped a great Coin. And It landed on TAILS. And so, He said to Creation "You suck lololol"'
Thus many adventurers died this day in their attempts to retrieve an item.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Or got nuked trying to take apart an engine. Literally nuked. I somehow managed to split it down to the atomic level.
Or nuked for trying to make a mortar tube out of 2 license plates.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Something needs to be done about the US Congress. Nobody likes them, and apparently they hate the people that voted them in.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG
Pages: 1 ... 354 355 [356] 357 358 ... 3345