Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3699967 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Hmm, a thread discussing alternate government ideas forms might be educating. Invent the new communism for cereals.
It could be interesting too.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

DAMMIT

how are people that I know on this forum USING AN IDIOT BALL

WTF BREADBLOCKS

YOU WERE SO COOL TOO.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jeez, you were late to the party.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was gone for the majority of the day. tractor supply and such.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I swear, I'm gonna smack whoever came up with my job's new reporting system. I have 5 reports to file for my 5 hour shift today, and it has to be done using IE. Chance of connection with the server? Less than 1/100. It's probably going to take me over an hour to do less than 5 minutes worth of work. >:(

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

sucks, bro. That's like four hours and fifty five minutes you could be slacking off at work. >.>

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

sucks, bro. That's like four hours and fifty five minutes you could be slacking off at work. >.>

...You know what I do for a living, right? I do nothing but slack off now! <_______<

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Connection down for 2 days, assumed it was Solarus being dickish and taking it down for some stupid reason, broke down and called them... after learning and confirming that our Radio was working fine and swiftly being abandoned I spent fucking with the router to figure out why it wouldn't connect... no luck, ended up breaking down and just connecting the radio to my laptop so I could browse and try and figure out why it wouldn't connect later, then under a quick flash of inspiration I connected the radio to the router using a different cable....  suddenly everything starts working fine....

I SPENT TWO DAYS WITHOUT INTERNET BECAUSE OF A FUCKING CABLE?!?!?!?!?!??!
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

And that is why I bought myself an ohmmeter to go with my soldering kit.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

This damn girl doesn't know what she wants.

Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Alright, guys. The TF2 server hosting project has defeated me for another night. I will get this figured out. Just not tonight.x>.<

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

With all of this crashing that's happening in Fallout New Vegas, I feel the urge to strangle every single member of Bethesda. I mean for christ sake, it crashes everytime I go into combat :/ And its not the fucking mods I have installed damnit.

DAMN YOU BETHESDA!
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

With all of this crashing that's happening in Fallout New Vegas, I feel the urge to strangle every single member of Bethesda. I mean for christ sake, it crashes everytime I go into combat :/ And its not the fucking mods I have installed damnit.

DAMN YOU BETHESDA!
I agree. I wonder if they know of a "magical" thing known as testing your fucking game before you release it.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I dunno, my steam profile has 108 hours of that game on it, and I think it has only crashed twice.
Pages: 1 ... 356 357 [358] 359 360 ... 3345