Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3699245 times)

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile

I think it let's you stalk people more accessibly.

Yeah, it's a stalker list~
There's no mutual message or 'accept friend' thing~
It bolds their name in the 'online users' box and, if I remember correctly, puts it near the top of the list~

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

I think it let's you stalk people more accessibly.

Yeah, it's a stalker list~
There's no mutual message or 'accept friend' thing~
It bolds their name in the 'online users' box and, if I remember correctly, puts it near the top of the list~
Now I'm glad I don't have any..."friends"...
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

I'll just leave this here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilde#Japanese

Think of it as linguistic evolution.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile

I just put you on my stalker buddy list~ <3

I'll just leave this here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilde#Japanese

Think of it as linguistic evolution.

Indeed~

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

I think we should just forget this "Breadbocks gets pissed over tildes" thing. It had enough reactions already.

I just put you on my stalker buddy list~ <3
If I told you that I hate you, I would be lying to myself.

Edit: Wait, you don't even receive a notification? What?
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yup.  Sorry for adding to it, but I wanted to make sure there was something here other than flat ridicule =/
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

Yup.  Sorry for adding to it, but I wanted to make sure there was something here other than flat ridicule =/

I should've added a pidgeon :< :<

Also, Out of Context thread dead.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

More sad than angry about this one. Even though I didn't exactly visit it a lot. It just didn't deserve to die. The good things always end first.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

More sad than angry about this one. Even though I didn't exactly visit it a lot. It just didn't deserve to die. The good things always end first.
I think it deserved to die after all of the "HAHAHA! PENIS COCK! SO FUNNY!" quotes came into it.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm glad Derm put his foot down.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

I think it deserved to die after all of the "HAHAHA! PENIS COCK! SO FUNNY!" quotes came into it.
I use this too much, but...
Spoiler: Image. (click to show/hide)

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile

They would love the word lul~

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

Pandora Radio gave me an advertisement for condoms. What.

If I'm listening to veegee remixes, does it reeeaaaalllly think I'm gonna need one of those? :U
You made me laugh. There are 3 people on this entire forum capable of making me laugh. Now there are 4.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

I swear, if I see one more person say something as idiotic as "Atheism kills babies!" I'm going to go insane and possibly on a killing spree.

RAAAAGEEEE!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 3345