Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 352 353 [354] 355 356 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3699262 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Trolling.

Seriously, trolling.

Wow.  I just... man, I gotta laugh.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

Indeed, if that isn't trolling, I don't know what is~

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile

Politely asked?~
lolno

Also, your English is not nearly as bad as mine~
Take this sentence, now replace the single tilde at the end with a full stop~
Not so bad now, is it?

How about i type the way you say i'm typing does this seem anything like the rest of my posts no especially the fact that i not only use a tilde to finish a sentence most of the time but also break after each one in my opinion that improves readability especially because i keep the forums on fullscreen on a 1920x1080 monitor a single sentence per line is a lot easier to read and looks much better in that resolution and i want to say more on this but eh i dont really have anything to say nor is it worth my time to say anything more on the subject

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

STOP HAVING FUN, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN SINCE I'M NOT HAVING FUN!
You make me rage. Just ignore it.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Trollface.jpg

~
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay I'm outta here. Pretend I was never part of this.  :-\

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

tl;dr You're being stupid, and you've been asked politely to stop. Any further gets reported. You know who you are.

HAH.

Quote from: Vector&others
U trolling? U trolling.

I dunno, there's dedicated troll and then there's just plain moron.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Hold on, let me try this~
Nope, I just don't feel it, not like my normal way to end every second sentence...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Really, breadbocks? I can understand the part about wanting proper english because you're in a house full of english majors, but no one like a grammar nazi.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

I just needed to put that out there. I'll spoiler it. I also discovered that the ignore posts by people on your ignore list isn't on by default, thanks to Ricky, and that means I can actually block the bigger offenders.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Wait, we have ignore lists? What is next, some sort of buddy list? I don't even...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Wait, we have ignore lists? What is next, some sort of buddy list? I don't even...
I just checked, and yes we do. to both.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

I think there is a buddy list. No idea what it does (I have nooooooo friends ;_; ), if there is one, but I think it let's you stalk people more accessibly.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

I always forget my sarcasm tags...

EDIT: Ok, testing this.
I just added Tomas to my buddy list, let's see in there is any change.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look.  Breadbocks, I understand that you're angry and annoyed.  On the other hand, I have never seen you ask the folks involved to stop, let alone politely.  I've seen you get upset.  I've heard something about a mute due to bodily threats.  But I've never seen you saying something like:

Guys, I'm sorry because I know you're having a lot of fun with them, but the tildes are driving me bonkers.  Do you think you could try to use them a little less?

I think you'd get a better response if you didn't just get militantly angry.  All that happens is that you end up upping threats, over and over again, and nothing happens.  You aren't going to get anything out of getting angrier and angrier.  You aren't going to scare anyone, or win anyone over... so, maybe you should try asking politely, as you claim you've done.

The tildes aren't written in order to drive you crazy.  They're there to express a feeling of fun and happiness.  That makes them an annoyance, rather than trolling.  So... yeah.  Relax, man.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 352 353 [354] 355 356 ... 3345