Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165321 times)

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #1995 on: April 22, 2011, 01:54:29 pm »

I get yelled at for that a lot. I have yet to find the correct balance. When teams are standing face to face in mid at level 12-15 it seems like no one is advancing their builds or gaining levels. You just stand there in stale mate. So your options are run off and farm up, leaving your team in a possible 4v5 or hang out and accept the low amounts of gold and exp. It seems like any time I stay there are zero kills and any time I leave my team gets wiped.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #1996 on: April 22, 2011, 02:16:14 pm »

I get yelled at for that a lot. I have yet to find the correct balance. When teams are standing face to face in mid at level 12-15 it seems like no one is advancing their builds or gaining levels. You just stand there in stale mate. So your options are run off and farm up, leaving your team in a possible 4v5 or hang out and accept the low amounts of gold and exp. It seems like any time I stay there are zero kills and any time I leave my team gets wiped.

Exactly what happens to me.

Also, when my team decided to push, Taric, Teemo and Swain went to top. Corki was dead, and I was defending our mid alone.
4 enemies push mid, we lose our tower and inhib (I almost died). Our top's pushers killed 1 tower, and they all died.

What do they do? Blame me for bad defense.
I blame them for a bad push - they say it was my fault since I wasn't there to help.
WHAT DO I DO
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: April 22, 2011, 03:14:54 pm »

Laugh at them and just have fun. Its about the only thing a person can do.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: April 22, 2011, 04:10:17 pm »

I just did 4 Coop vs AI games using champs I never play. Did well in all 4 except the last one in which I was testing a jungle path with Olaf.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #1999 on: April 22, 2011, 04:57:49 pm »

Concerning the Co-Op vs AI mode, which do you guys think is the most annoying/powerful or boring/easiest bot lane to be in? And don't say "mid" or "top" or "bot", since bots vary.

I think hardest is Top with Miss Fortune and Soraka. Soraka is so goddamn annoying, and MF has great damage early on.
Easiest is Mid with either Ryze or Annie. Get Nocturne and you've killed mid champ 5 times when the bots decide to gank you in a 1 vs 4. Then wait for them to go, look for Ryze/Annie, and keep raping him/her.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: April 22, 2011, 05:33:48 pm »

Concerning the Co-Op vs AI mode, which do you guys think is the most annoying/powerful or boring/easiest bot lane to be in? And don't say "mid" or "top" or "bot", since bots vary.

I think hardest is Top with Miss Fortune and Soraka. Soraka is so goddamn annoying, and MF has great damage early on.
Easiest is Mid with either Ryze or Annie. Get Nocturne and you've killed mid champ 5 times when the bots decide to gank you in a 1 vs 4. Then wait for them to go, look for Ryze/Annie, and keep raping him/her.
Gotta disagree. Personally i think that bottom is easier, killing the two bottom people (since they are always melee they have to run up into your face to attack you, and if you+ally are ranged you can kill one of them almost for sure when they charge you) is pretty simple, and if you are better at last hitting then your partner, you can get just as fed if not better fed (since you have two bots to kill instead of only one in middle).

Top is easily the hardest no matter what bot combination you get (especially 1v2), both soraka and taric make it much harder then either bot/mid to get enough kills to carry and you will probably get barley any if mid/bottom has someone good (who will be super fed and get every kill from you late game).

Just played a bot game using catlyn, by the end (30:00 since someone wanted us to wait to get a bit more IP when it ended or something), i had 49/0/7 and when shen charged me and taunted, i would just stand there and attack him, and he died before he could get out of my attack range :)
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #2002 on: April 22, 2011, 05:55:44 pm »

Nunu + Cho Gath
"Which one you want, the red one or the blue one?"
"the other one"

So... enlightening.

EDIT: New video up.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 06:14:32 pm by Bordellimies »

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: April 22, 2011, 07:04:29 pm »

Tanking, NEVER AGAIN.
Fucking retards never listen, i mean, he spends half the game bitching how Nidalee's spear taks half his health even though i repeatedly tell everyone to get some magic resist, then they all go derp and keep building damage, GOD WHY ARE PEOPLE SO RETARDED
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: April 22, 2011, 07:59:55 pm »

Another game with the Bay12ers. We were losing lots of games in a row. Then we all just went "bleh" and (with the exception of LASD), decided to play champions we were crap at.

In the beginning we were getting partially roflstomped. We put our lowest level player in mid with a champion he had never played before (Veigar) and he died quite a bit. The enemy nuked all our outer turrets without too much trouble and we were quite far down on kills. We didn't kill any of their towers.

At about the 30th minute, the enemy started taking baron. We waited for a short while then I (Ashe) fired my arrow from spawn. On the way, Garen and Trundle were racing to baron. My arrow hit the entire team and stunned Malzahar. Trundle and Garen burst in. Garen silenced their jungler, Warwick, so Warwick couldn't use smite. Then Trundle stole Baron with smite and Trinity Force proc. In the middle of all 5 of the super fed enemy team. Then they ran out (we were screaming in laughter).

The enemy team, pissed like hell, chased after them and ran into the rest of us. I got a triple kill from them chasing and focusing Garen / Trundle. After that point, my Ashe proceeded to get fed like mad. 13 kills 3 deaths 11 assists. I was instakilling Warwick with just my ulti and one autoattack. Our Veigar (with Baron buff) was also instakilling their LeBlanc and Malzahar with just his ulti.

We had complete baron control past that point and drew an amazing comeback victory.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: April 22, 2011, 08:34:52 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Carryphite strikes again. My team was bad, but thankfuly not so horribly bad as to make it impossible to carry.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: April 22, 2011, 09:35:35 pm »

I am now well practiced in the art of ap yi.

(from bot matches)

zestorum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: April 22, 2011, 09:45:08 pm »

Having a lot of fun with Twisted Treeline Shaco.

Add me if your on the NA server: Zestorum.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: April 22, 2011, 09:58:02 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

*sigh*

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: April 23, 2011, 12:10:00 am »

holy christ guys, mordekaiser...... i get so many creep kills its sickening.

last game i wasnt trying, 225, during 45 minute game.

my friend who plays morde, gets 500 in that time (fuuuuuu)
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 165