Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21

Author Topic: Magical RTD Turn 23: Fatigue  (Read 27258 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Magical RTD turn 14: Center of Attention
« Reply #180 on: June 09, 2010, 08:55:27 pm »

"Well i am not a big fan of head trauma, if i can i think i will take the helmate, dont forget the ear holes."

edit: forgot a part, its included now
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 08:57:47 pm by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 09, 2010, 09:03:31 pm »

"Good choice."
I create a steel helmet, engraving a Rune of Durability on it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 09, 2010, 09:40:57 pm »

I give Frederik the pike and scimitar, then read my book of Ice while I wait
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 10, 2010, 02:42:28 am »

Transform the trance state into something more beneficial.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 11, 2010, 07:22:08 am »

Go deeper in the cave with Aurora.

((Sorry about the missed turn, IRL problems))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 11, 2010, 07:38:19 am »

Terrahex, just leting you know, in case you have not been chacking, i think RAM's character is going to become nothing but a coating on kilakan's claws, so i think a spot will open for you soon

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 11, 2010, 01:29:56 pm »

Head on down into the cave with Aethor, and try and recall knowledge of Giant Spiders, and if it's generally a good idea to try and hatch the egg, and if a bonding could happen with its hatchling.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 12, 2010, 08:26:28 am »

Terrahex, just leting you know, in case you have not been chacking, i think RAM's character is going to become nothing but a coating on kilakan's claws, so i think a spot will open for you soon
nah that's cool. I'm finally catching up with all the other RTD's i'm in (I think), I'll just concentrate on those. take my name off the waiting list
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 08:31:24 am by Terrahex »
What do you think? Yes? No?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 12, 2010, 08:29:20 am »

nah that's cool. I'm finally catching up with all the other RTD's i'm in (I think), I'll just concentrate on those. take my name off the waiting list

I'll start on this turn later. ps, added Gust Jar and Cane of Pacci onto the list of items. more items from legend of zelda: Minish cap will follow later.

um i think that you meant to post this on you're OTHER RTD, plus if i remove you from waitlist there will be no1 on it

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 12, 2010, 08:32:14 am »

sorry forgot, I was looking for a way to make my post more pertaining to this rtd when I made it pertain more to my other one... :-[

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 13, 2010, 08:41:36 am »

I'll be gone for a week because I'm going on vacation  :D sorry I couldn't get the turn up in time.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 20, 2010, 06:40:10 pm »

Hey hex, you gonna continue with this 1 too?

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 21, 2010, 09:06:45 am »

of course, I'm almost done with this one's turn. I'll probably post later.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
Re: Magical RTD turn 15: Choices
« Reply #193 on: June 21, 2010, 01:30:27 pm »

Turn 15: Choices

I ask one of the smiths if he would like to exchange the weapons i have for some armour. Also i thank frederick and offer him first offer

Edit: putting in some dialogue.
"Thank you frederik, my name is Asurth, i came here to trade these weapons for some armour, but i can't stand to see people oppressed like that"
"Well I am not a big fan of head trauma, if i can i think i will take the helmate, dont forget the ear holes."

edit: forgot a part, its included now
I give Frederik the pike and scimitar, then read my book of Ice while I wait

3) giving Fredrick the items for mentioned, the pike and scimitar, you decide magic would be nice to learn. You look to Your pal, and see he is having a rough time. You know it will take awhile for him to be done so you take out your book. It’s kind of hard to concentate with all the swearing going on in the smith, but you think you have learned a new spell.

Fredrick gives you a SUPER WOLF HELMET

New spell: Chill* (ice)
+2 Elementalism
In ventory: -Pike, -scimitar, +SUPER WOLF HELMET (rune of durability, rune of finesse, rune of amplification, and rune of speed)

Was nothin'. Thanks fer the help with tha idiot. I'll gladly make ye some armor. I can make arm guards that'll make ye hit harder or or ones that'll grant more accuracy, mail leggings that should let ye jump and run better, ah think, or a helmet that'll ne'er break when ye need it most.
"Good choice."
I create a steel helmet, engraving a Rune of Durability on it.

1+1=2) given the items from Asurth, and dialouge which shall not be repeated, you get to work crafting a very special helmet. You buy three units of steal, but with no idea of how to make it look, you wind up with a heap of scrap metal as the first unit. Darn right?

You decide to try again. 3+1=4) it turns out a bit crooked, but an amazing piece nonetheless. Now for the part you know you can do. 5+1=6) you start out making only the rune of durability, but once you get going, you can’t stop. You put the rune of durability, the rune of finesse, the rune of amplification, and even the rune of speed, which you didn’t previously know. You have turned an ordinary steal wolf helmet into the SUPER WOLF HELMET!!!! You give the helmet to Asurth.

+10 Runecrafting
+5 blacksmithing, Skilled blacksmith!!!!
Inventory: -3sp, +steal scrap, +1 unit of steal, +Pike, +Scimitar

Transform the trance state into something more beneficial.

1) you go deeper and begin to become a mindless zombie. Because I like you, you get another roll 4) you pull out of the trance breathing hard, wondering what the hell just happened.

Nobody likes dying from sleeping.

Go deeper in the cave with Aurora.

((Sorry about the missed turn, IRL problems))

3) you skip carefree into the cave, following Sargoth who seems to be very distracted at the moment. you come to a fork in the cave, one path branching to the left and one just going straight. Sargoth goes straight, but you see something shiny down the path to the left. You are split on which way to go.

Aurora: “follow” 4… Aurora follows quite nicely.

+2 trust

Head on down into the cave with Aethor, and try and recall knowledge of Giant Spiders, and if it's generally a good idea to try and hatch the egg, and if a bonding could happen with its hatchling.

1) you recall that giant spiders are extremely dangerous, and poisonous, and deadly, and mean, and hard to train. Properly trained however, they become extremely loyal and will not let their master come to any harm. You gulp as you remember one more thing. They lay thousands of eggs which are all guarded by a giant, dangerous, poisonous, deadly, mean spider.

+4 beasteology

Meanmelter= “Go deep” 2) you trip on something 3) and fall to the ground 5) getting no harm done to your person. You look over at what you tripped over and see it is a glowing slagmite. You debate whether or not to take it while your comrades go deep instead.

Environment: 4) the cave is quiet. No traps are sprung.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
Re: Magical RTD turn 15: Choices
« Reply #194 on: June 21, 2010, 01:30:53 pm »

Frelock: Human
Spoiler: skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: magic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

Fredrick XVII (Ninur Torir): dwarf
Spoiler: special (click to show/hide)

Sargoth (Paranatural) Orc-human
Spoiler: NPC Allies (click to show/hide)

Morul Logemegast (meanmelter) Dwarf
Status: fine, covered in goblin brain (-1 to persuasion and negotiating in person)
magic= none

Aethor (Batista) Elf
Spoiler: Magic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPC Allies (click to show/hide)

Asurth(Wolfchild): half werewolf (turns into full wolf at will, takes one turn unless bad roll)
Spoiler: Special (click to show/hide)

NPC: Aurora, dragon baby

I bet that you’re really glad you can carry as much junk as you want, aren’t you Niror Torir?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21