Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21

Author Topic: Magical RTD Turn 23: Fatigue  (Read 27257 times)

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
Re: Magical RTD turn 12: A Werewolf
« Reply #165 on: June 02, 2010, 09:06:58 pm »

Sorry, my internet connection sucks I'll work on the turn tonight and (hopefully) get it up tomarrow. Pray to the internet connection gods.
What do you think? Yes? No?

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 02, 2010, 09:34:23 pm »

Find a keyhole for the cave key and open it and go inside (or outside if it is like some outside thingy.)
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 03, 2010, 09:27:49 pm »

Turn 13: The Gates Open

I try to convince the guards to let me in, using reasonable arguments and logic, if i fail to do so, i go out of sight of them and try to climb the walls, grunting to myself "i'm sick of being turned away"

edit, bolded action, italicized in character talk

edit 2: adding more to my action if i get in, regardless of how, i play the, "iI got in so obviously i'm supposed to be here" card

3) seeing how logic always does the trick, you decide to use some. 6) you must’ve done something right because somehow you made them realize that you needed their stuff more than they did. Now with a bunch of shiny new items you can now tackle your next task: breaking the fourth wall…

+5 negotiating
Inventory: Bronze Scimitar, Bronze Pike, Wallet with 20sc, steal chest plate

I hit whatever is summoned with my hammer. If nothing is summoned, I'll just kill the wizard in self-defense.

6) you close your eyes, running toward the man while swinging your hammer wildly. 2+1=3) you hit something, but it clangs, telling you that you hit a steal anvil. You open your eyes and see that the man hasn’t yet finished

+3 hammering

Man: “It’s alive!!” 3) not quite. You can’t finish your summoning just yet.

"I shall call you Aurora."

Wait until my mate unlocks the gate, try to find in the dragon's nest any personal objects Aurora would like to bring.

1) tired of waiting, you check the nest for any personel items that Aurora might want. You don’t see anything except for a lone egg in the center of a pile of rocks, obviously left their by something big, judging from the size. Lacking any Beasteology skills, you sit and wonder what it might be, uncertain whether it’s draconic in origin.

+3 Elementalism
+6 Trust with Aurora (Amateur Bond Achieved!)
Inventory: unknown egg

Check around and make certain there is nothing else of value on the bodies then head down further into the cave.

3)  checking the dead bodies, you don’t find much besides their weapons, which you take. You follow Morul deaper into the cave.

Inventory: Bow and arrows, Bronze shortsword, bronze battleaxe, Iron Mace

Find a keyhole for the cave key and open it and go inside (or outside if it is like some outside thingy.)

Sorry but I already wrote the turn last night. I basically gave you the same turn though. Meanmelter: “Go and unlock that door, beating up anything hostile in my way”

4) you walk through the cave and find the rusty iron gates, you figure this mush be the lock the key is for. You slip it into the padlock, and twist. The lock opens with a chink and falls off, leaving the gates unlocked. You slip the lock into your pocket for later use.

Inventory: Rusty Cave Padlock

Frelock: “Crack that Elementalism book”

1) you are still too deep in a trance to take out another book, no matter how usefull the information might be to you. You sink even further into a trance. If you go much further, you might never wake up.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
Re: Magical RTD turn the 10th: baby Dragon
« Reply #168 on: June 03, 2010, 09:34:26 pm »

Frelock: Human
Spoiler:  skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: magic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

Fredrick XVII (Ninur Torir): dwarf
Spoiler: skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: special (click to show/hide)

Sargoth (Paranatural) Orc-human
Spoiler: NPC Allies (click to show/hide)

Morul Logemegast (meanmelter) Dwarf
Status: fine, covered in goblin brain (-1 to persuasion and negotiating in person)
magic= none

Aethor (Batista) Elf
Spoiler: Magic (click to show/hide)

Asurth(Wolfchild): half werewolf (turns into full wolf at will, takes one turn unless bad roll)

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magical RTD turn 13: The Gates Open
« Reply #169 on: June 03, 2010, 11:26:27 pm »

I head down and meet up with Batista, and Identify that Egg for him, assuming I can. I'll also search Aurora's nest for anything I know Dragons like to have around, if it seems like Aurora won't get upset if I do so.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 03, 2010, 11:29:27 pm »

I will put on the cheastplate and procede to the smiths that Ninur is at, my intention, to exchange my weapons for armour., weapons are for those who dont trust thier body

Edit: Still pulling the i'm supposed to be here routine
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 06:02:40 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 04, 2010, 01:01:15 am »

Try to cast shadow minion while in my trance state.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 04, 2010, 02:04:37 am »

oh my character also mutters to himself "why has that not worked before?"

also hex, there is a spot in my rtd for you if you let me know you want it by monday, otherwise il have to shove you down 1 in the waiting list
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 04, 2010, 06:00:20 am »

I hit whatever is summoned with my hammer axe of death. If nothing is summoned, I'll just kill the wizard in self-defense.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 06, 2010, 12:02:05 am »

Continue inside the cave...
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 07, 2010, 03:53:19 pm »

batista hasn't posted in my other RTD either... should I skip him?

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 09, 2010, 08:33:58 pm »

Turn 14: Center of Attention

I head down and meet up with Batista, and Identify that Egg for him, assuming I can. I'll also search Aurora's nest for anything I know Dragons like to have around, if it seems like Aurora won't get upset if I do so.

4) you start going down the cave, seeing nothing of interest in the room you are in. you come to a large chamber of which you identify as a dragon's nest. you gulp silently, slowly making your way through the wreckage of cage stalagtites and stalagmites. you might've been afraid if you hadn't known this is what most dragon nests look like. when you see the dragon, you duck behind a pile of rubble, motioning for Aethor to hide as well. he just motions you over while petting thbe dragon. cautiously you come out and he explains that it's tame...ish. he askes you to look at the egg he founde and you do. identifying it as a Giant Spider's egg.

+3 beasteology

I will put on the cheastplate and procede to the smiths that Ninur is at, my intention, to exchange my weapons for armour., weapons are for those who dont trust thier body

Edit: Still pulling the i'm supposed to be here routine

6) deciding that you only need your claws for combat you go to a smith to trade your weapons for armor and see that there is a man causing problems for another one. you quickly put on your chest plate and leap! 6) slashing at his throat 1) which spews blood, sending you into a frenzy. you wake up a moment later and realize that you went into your blood frenzy mode. the people are all afraid of you. you feal ashamed until one man introducing himself as Fredrick lays a hand on your shoulder. everyone is still wary of you, but they accept you a bit more knowing you are a friend of one of the most famous blacksmiths in Halley.

+5 hand-to-hand fighting
Special: Respect of the blacksmiths of Halley

I hit whatever is summoned with my hammer axe of death. If nothing is summoned, I'll just kill the wizard in self-defense.

5) you see that a half-wolf has gone into a frenzy while protecting you, turning full wolfman. it's not a pretty sight after it's done you feel you should give him a friend while everyone else shuns him.

Try to cast shadow minion while in my trance state.

5) you can't tell while in your trance but you think that you casted it right. you even come out of your trance a little.

+3 necromancy
Experienced Necromancer acheived!!! first experienced skill in the game!!

Continue inside the cave...

3) you get distracted by the dragon... it's very distracting you know.

Batista will now be my NPC until he next posts. "go deeper in the cave with Aurora."

3) you get distracted by Morul getting disracted by Aurora.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 08:38:37 pm by Terrahex »

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
Re: Magical RTD turn the 10th: baby Dragon
« Reply #177 on: June 09, 2010, 08:37:40 pm »

Frelock: Human
Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

Fredrick XVII (Ninur Torir): dwarf
Spoiler: special (click to show/hide)

Sargoth (Paranatural) Orc-human

Morul Logemegast (meanmelter) Dwarf
Status: fine, covered in goblin brain (-1 to persuasion and negotiating in person)
magic= none

Aethor (Batista) Elf
Spoiler: Magic (click to show/hide)

Asurth(Wolfchild): half werewolf (turns into full wolf at will, takes one turn unless bad roll)
Spoiler: Special (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 08:40:12 pm by Terrahex »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Magical RTD turn 14: Center of Attention
« Reply #178 on: June 09, 2010, 08:40:53 pm »

I ask one of the smiths if he would like to exchange the weapons i have for some armour. Also i thank frederick and offer him first offer

Edit: putting in some dialogue.
"Thank you frederik, my name is Asurth, i came here to trade these weapons for some armour, but i can't stand to see people oppressed like that"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 08:42:24 pm by wolfchild »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magical RTD turn 14: Center of Attention
« Reply #179 on: June 09, 2010, 08:52:50 pm »

Was nothin'. Thanks fer the help with tha idiot. I'll gladly make ye some armor. I can make arm guards that'll make ye hit harder or or ones that'll grant more accuracy, mail leggings that should let ye jump and run better, ah think, or a helmet that'll ne'er break when ye need it most.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21