Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 47

Author Topic: RtDtM-Roll to Destroy the Moon["Sanity is illegal"]["Wait, I got a topic slot?"]  (Read 77592 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: RtDtM- Roll to Destroy the Moon ["Sanity is illegal"]
« Reply #300 on: June 17, 2010, 10:00:57 am »

HEY! That isn't a "Mental ATtack"! It's a "Convincing Argument"!

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 17, 2010, 11:53:28 am »

I think you may have mixed me up with someone else...  Unless I'm having an out-of-body experience, and I'm trying to run and catch up with myself.  And I'm calling myself Errol, for some fetishistic reason.

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)
« Reply #302 on: June 17, 2010, 01:11:39 pm »

I think you may have mixed me up with someone else...  Unless I'm having an out-of-body experience, and I'm trying to run and catch up with myself.  And I'm calling myself Errol, for some fetishistic reason.

Wuh? Errol has the 'Fro, and in that roll you tried to Reach The 'Fro To Consult It. Errol Evaded You despite his being Incapacitated; hence your Distress.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 17, 2010, 03:33:47 pm »

I eat the air (Lunatic action).
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 17, 2010, 09:21:41 pm »

Wuh? Errol has the 'Fro, and in that roll you tried to Reach The 'Fro To Consult It. Errol Evaded You despite his being Incapacitated; hence your Distress.

When did he get my afro?  Did it somehow transplant itself onto his head when I wasn't looking?  Does it give consul by latching onto people and sending groove tendrils deep into their cranium?

Or did I somehow decide to mistakenly enchant his 'fro oh so many turns ago, and I've just remained unaware of this fact?

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 18, 2010, 10:10:39 am »

When did he get my afro?  Did it somehow transplant itself onto his head when I wasn't looking?  Does it give consul by latching onto people and sending groove tendrils deep into their cranium?

Or did I somehow decide to mistakenly enchant his 'fro oh so many turns ago, and I've just remained unaware of this fact?

Round 8: Erro Grows An Afro. That somewhat implies the afro is, y'know, his.

Also, working on turn again. Should be coming up soonish.

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 18, 2010, 10:39:48 am »

^Turn Complete.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 18, 2010, 11:09:42 am »

My only home is Frelock's warm embrace. I go to him. And embrace.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 18, 2010, 11:33:37 am »

I convince myself that my ability can, in fact, affect multiple people at once. And then I use it on multiple people at once.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 18, 2010, 12:10:45 pm »

I convince reality that the waiting room does not exist.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 18, 2010, 12:52:58 pm »

Alright...  I'm not entirely sure why I thought I was the one with the afro.  Guess I was just mixing up the various funk powers that were exhibiting themselves back then.

Now, for something useful...  Tell Spirit Platypus to run and get help girl! Get help!

Also, I hesitate to bring this up, but...   You made a goof between rounds 8 and 9 in regards to my mental health.  I suffered 4 points of mental damage on one turn, then suffered 2 points the next, but both damages were taken against full mental health, so instead of being insane by round 10, I had 4 points left of mindness.

I'm interested in seeing how revealing this will serve my cause.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 18, 2010, 01:45:14 pm »

I'd like to join the pre-waiting list.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 18, 2010, 02:31:02 pm »

Make the near-insane or Insane people go More insane!

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 18, 2010, 02:34:55 pm »

Also, I hesitate to bring this up, but...   You made a goof between rounds 8 and 9 in regards to my mental health.  I suffered 4 points of mental damage on one turn, then suffered 2 points the next, but both damages were taken against full mental health, so instead of being insane by round 10, I had 4 points left of mindness.

I'm interested in seeing how revealing this will serve my cause.

After Your Turn during Round 8 Frelock II Healed Everybody's Mental Health. Thus You were At Full Mental Health when Round 9 Began.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 18, 2010, 03:32:19 pm »

I guess I should probably read other peoples turns then.  Wasn't sure where that was coming from, so I thought it was a goof.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 47